News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG LXII: This Game Is Encouraging When It Comes To Activity

Started by Waddle Bro, November 11, 2013, 07:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

I meant the daily phase stuff, sorry. The effect that goes into play that the wolves find out early.

Those changes.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

Bird

fank009

Something that SHOULD be  noted, there are no(?) Night phase actions.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Waddle Bro

There might be some set-up during Nights for the gimmick of the Day Phase!

Also, managed to convince NocturneOfShadow to give his place in the game to Nakah!!!

So, Nakah has joined the game. He'll receive his role PM in a sec.

Nakah

You didn't have to do that lol but thanks for the wolf pm can't wait to devour these fools

Waddle Bro

TWG LXII: This Game Is Encouraging When It Comes To Activity

Gimmick: Every Day Phase, there'll be a new, different mechanic to the game! The Wolves will be told the mechanic the previous Night Phase.

1. Wolf
2. Wolf

3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

No wolfing PM was received. Fuck you wolves, this could mean I have to come up with more gimmicks.

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Greg
3. Thiannon
4. askalice23
5. Liggy
6. vermilionvermin
7. blueflower999
8. FireArrow
9. MaestroUGC
10. Bird
11. fank009
12. Nakah

It's Day 1. It ends 6 PM EET, 48 hours from now.

This Day Phase, two bombs are distributed: the Blue Bomb and the Red Bomb. One of them blows up at the end of the phase, and the other one holds an item to be used the next Day Phase. This item also grants Wolfsbane abilities for the next Night Phase. One player can't hold both of the bombs at the same time. You can throw a bomb by posting and bolding a player's name with the color of the bomb you're holding.
That's about it.

Greg has the Red Bomb!
vermilionvermin has the Blue Bomb!

Bird

Nakah

Hey man I think we should restart the game while it's fresh, so we can kick Thiannon and add me, and Nocturne will still get to play(from what I understand he willingly relinquished his role just so I could play, so Nocturne still wants to play I take it).

Plus no wolfing on Night 1? That's going to seriously mess with the pace of the game, and it sounds like more active wolves need to be chosen so a re-roll of all the roles would be nice.

Waddle Bro

I talked with Nocturne earlier and he said that it's fine.
I also talked with Mashi and we think it's not that big of a problem, considering all the sides are satisfied.

So, no re-roll.

Bird

verm.

I definitely don't think that this was in inactive move. The wolves recognized that we would have to kill two players (since they get effects ahead of time), and capitalized on it. Here's a list of players who I think might have the foresight to make a move like that:

vermilionvermin
Thiannon
Liggy
MaestroUGC
fank009
Nakah

and probably several more. Not that this is particularly deep analysis, since my reasoning on verm could easily be reasoning against me as well.

Anyway, onto the bombs. I think we should handle both bombs democratically. As in, we select who will have the bombs passed to them. That way, if one player is a wolf, we still control the deaths/wolfsbane thing. And unless I'm reading this incorrectly, it seems like whoever has the blue bomb will just be wolfed next night phase?

Waddle Bro

The exploding bomb was chosen by random.org. And the player who's holding the non-exploding bomb at the end of the phase gets an item that grants him immunity to (only) Night 2's wolfing, in addition to the item to be used Day 2.

Bird

Oh, I see.

Okay, well I think that the blue bomb should definitely go to Nakah. I don't think he would argue for a reroll due to no wolfing if he was a wolf who hadn't wolfed anyone.

Waddle Bro

Again, the Blue Bomb and the Red Bomb have 50/50 chance of blowing up.

Bird