News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG LXII: This Game Is Encouraging When It Comes To Activity

Started by Waddle Bro, November 11, 2013, 07:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 11, 2013, 11:48:09 AMNinja'd...

Nocturne is a rather new player, if I remember correctly (has he played any other games before?).
Quote from: askalice23 on November 11, 2013, 11:42:19 AMI highly doubt he would throw himself away like that. Unless the quality of play has drastically gone down since I played last. I'm gonna say let's wait for the first wolfing to play the guessing game lol. On that note time to review some old games to see play styles.
This is Nocturne's first game.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

Honestly since this game is about the new mechanic every night I think we should focus on what that will be actually doing.  I guess maybe a mechanic would be like an extra vote or something?

And yes, I intentionally used the word "those" to see what kind of response I would get.

you are all my lab rats
unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Thiannon

New idea: we spend N1 trying to guess what the D1 mechanic will be. When day arrives, we see who was close and feel really awkward if anyone is.

Discuss.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Thiannon on November 11, 2013, 03:46:18 PMNew idea: we spend N1 trying to guess what the D1 mechanic will be. When day arrives, we see who was close and feel really awkward if anyone is.

Discuss.
'tis a legit strategy... but what do we do after that...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bird

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

fank009

Quote from: Thiannon on November 11, 2013, 03:46:18 PMNew idea: we spend N1 trying to guess what the D1 mechanic will be. When day arrives, we see who was close and feel really awkward if anyone is.

Discuss.
Although it creates discussion, who knows whats going to happen, the possibilities are endless.
Pointless guessing now can/may lead to traps later on.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

I think in one of waddle bro's posts he said that the number of votes change?  Maybe he was just making an analogy.  At any rate, we can't do much until we know the mechanic.  Maybe there's some formula that calculates distribution of votes straight to the wolves? :P
unmotivated

Bird

btw waddle can you pm your list of changes to mashi?

thx <3

Thiannon

I would expect we get cardflipping at some point, and maybe a seering item/collective seering power. Or maybe some crazy game theory shenanigans like that one Sauce game that the humans actually won on LLF. Or some pseudo-randomness a la BOWSER'S BIG BLAST.

Even better, everyone who uses the word "safety" gets cursed!
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Thiannon on November 11, 2013, 07:39:07 PMEven better, everyone who uses the word "safety" gets cursed!
Assuming the title of the game is relevant, this would make sense, actually...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bird on November 11, 2013, 05:25:41 PMbtw waddle can you pm your list of changes to mashi?

thx <3
I'm not sure what you mean by "changes"