News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG 62: Hut Sig Ups

Started by Mashi, November 06, 2013, 07:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
fank009's TWG 62: Its a team game
1 (10%)
Waddle Bro's TWG 62: This Game Is Encouraging When It Comes To Activity
6 (60%)
davy's TWG LXII: The Notebooks of Death
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 09, 2013, 08:57:38 PM

Mashi

I forget the recommended name; deal with it!!!

May Host Next Sign Ups:
mysteryguy

May Host Afterwards:
BlackDragonSlayer
Greg
MaestroUGC
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf

EDIT: i forgot to the the thingy again whoops

Greg

edit: whoops I can't actually host. Sorry about that.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

My team game with one major (strategic) adjustment

TWG 62: Its a team game

3 Wolves

Master wolf: All wolfing decisions are made through him, if there is one wolf alive he IS the master wolf, otherwise EVERYONE is seer'd red
Painter: Changes the colour of one human for a phase
Wolf vanilla: No additonal powers apart from being a part of the wolf team

9 Humans
Seer
Guardian
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager

Universal Effect: Powers are chosen by the masses
So, just a quick explanation, Everyones Initail PM will say wether they are a wolf (with wolf buddehs) or a Villager The powers will be distributed on death.
Guardian dies at 9 players (n2) seer dies at 5 (n4)
Wolves die in the following order
vanilla
painter

Powers:
Each night Each team will also get to vote on who to use the powers for... Human powers are voted on by humans AND wolves, wolf powers are picked by the wolf team. All Night action votes need to be sent by PM. with
Seer Fank
Guard Fank

and for wolves
Paint Fank

Insta's are ON
Phantoms are On(ish), missing a vote will be a warning, missing two votes I'll start looking for replacements, third is a modkill

In terms of a tie, The result will be randomized. (Anything Randomized will NOT be made public)

Questions that may be asked/answered (that are too awkward to add into the rules)
Q: does each wolf have to send in a PM for their power?
A: each wolf has to send in a PM for seering/guard (If you want it to count towards the total) the wolfing/painting doesnt matter much as it isnt effected by outside sources (while the guard/seer is)

Q: What If Im away during a phase???
A: simple, I am compassionate, if you are going to be away during a night phase let me know and I wont punish you

(will add to this list)
Edit: made ties notice more clearer
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

davy

Greg, you're not allowed to host:

Quote from: Nakah on July 14, 2008, 03:41:00 PM10. Players who submit games to host sign-up topics are prohibited from submitting games to the next two host sign-up topics. This does not apply to games that get second place in those sign-ups, which get a free do-over.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Nakah

Quote from: davy on November 06, 2013, 11:06:30 PMGreg, you're not allowed to host:

The next line reads:
QuoteThis does not apply to games that get second place in those sign-ups, which get a free do-over.

And really? I don't remember why I wrote that. I could understand that you shouldn't host another game right after hosting the previous, but submitting a game proposal should be free of charge.

Edit* So I fixed it, and rewrote the rule to something a little more reasonable.

Quote from: The RulesPlayers who submit games to host sign-up topics are free to re-submit their game proposals if their game was not selected during the current sign-up term. A player who is selected to be host may also host the following game ONLY IF voted host for the second consecutive time. No player may host more than two consecutive games at a time. Furthermore, after your game has won the hosting poll, you have 7 days to get your game up and running before permission to host is given to the player who got second place in the poll.

Yugi

Liggy

It was written becuase at one point everyone was submitting the same games, and it ended up being the same 10 or so games each time, with most getting 1 to 3 votes.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Liggy on November 07, 2013, 04:13:47 AMIt was written becuase at one point everyone was submitting the same games, and it ended up being the same 10 or so games each time, with most getting 1 to 3 votes.
This.

That rule encourages people to think about the quality of their games more.

TWG LXII: This Game Is Encouraging When It Comes To Activity

Gimmick: Every Day Phase, there'll be a new, different mechanic to the game! The Wolves will be told the mechanic the previous Night Phase.

1. Wolf
2. Wolf

3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Mill- Psyke! I'm just a normal human.

Toby

The rule was also put in place to make it easier for other people to win with there being less games in the signups. Also, votes were more accurately placed rather than 10 people just voting for their own game that they put up.

MaestroUGC

It also gave people a chance to host since there was a trend of the same three or four people kept winning the polls in uninterrupted sequence.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Thiannon

It's a really good rule, definitely a wrinkle I like about NSM.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Nakah

Changed it back. Makes sense I didn't write that, just goes to show that I haven't been around for a long time.

Mashi

Poll will be up tomorrow at 12AM EST.

davy

TWG LXII: The Notebooks of Death

Wolves:

1. Yagami Light (master wolf,
the first time eighter he or Misa would be seer'd red (in which case he will be noticed), he can PM the host, who will sent all death notes in his posession to a random normal human (not Near or Mello) to remove all death notes that wolves had temporal. The player who recieves the death note will play for the wolf team. If that player is lynched, the Death Note that that player had in his/her possession will return to Light, and all other Death Notes that were removed will return to their previous owner, if possible, otherwise, they will go to Light. This will fail if light has no death note, or if there are no normal humans left alive.
If L dies, Light will be told the Identy of Mikami, if he's still alive.
If Light dies, Mikami becomes Light (in which case he loses all his powers and obtains all powers Light has), if he's still alive. If he isn't, Misa becomes Light. A player who becomes Light will recieve a new role PM from the host, and will recieve all PM's sent to, and sent by the previous Light.)
If Light has no partners left, and he's seer'd red, he'll die instantly.)
2. Amane Misa (master wolf, will obtain seering powers if she holds a death note. The first time she would die, she survives, L dies (if he's still alive), and Light will obtain Rem's Death note.)
3. Mikami Teru (master wolf, will obtain seering powers if he holds a death note)

Humans:

4. L (Seer, will die if Watari dies. If he dies, it will be announced to the topic that L died)
5. Watari (Wolfsbane, if L dies, he'll lose his power.)
6. Near (Is told he is a normal human untill L dies. If L dies, he will obtain both seer and guardian power and will be seer'd blue. However he can only activate one of those powers each night phase)
7. Mello (Is told he is a normal human untill L dies. If L dies, he will obtain Siddoh's Death note (or steal it if it is in the possession of another player). During the Phase he recieves the note this way, he can decide to give it back to Siddoh (to do this, he must PM the host, if he does this, Siddoh's note will disapper from the game) or to keep it, in which case he can't give it to any other player. If he keeps it, he will become a solo 3rd party role. If he gives it back, he will be seer'd blue, and if he dies, Near will be told the identy of one wolf at random).
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Death Note's (Items):

Siddoh's Death Note: will be given to Yagami Light at the start of Night phase one.
Gelus's Death Note: will be given to Amane Misa at the start of Night two.
Rem's Death Note: will be given to Yagami Light by one of Misa's powers.

• Any player that has a Death Note will be seer'd red except for humans that currently have a power (in other words: L, Watari as long as L is still alive, Near when L is dead and Mello when L is dead (unless he decides to keep Siddoh's Death Note) will not be seer'd red when holding a death note).
  • If a human holds a Death Note, he will gain vigi powers.
  • If a wolf holds a Death Note, he will be able to wolf. Without Death Note, a wolf team is unable to wolf. Only one wolfing goes through each night, which is the first one sent to me.
  • In order to trade a death note, both the sender and the reciever must agree.
  • Death Notes do not dissapear, except by the power of Mello.
  • If a player who holds a Death Note is wolf'd or vigi'd, the player that sent the PM to me will obtain the Death Note.
  • If a player who holds a Death Note is lynched, the player that casted the first vote will obtain the Death Note.

Wolves do not know eachother.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game