News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG 61: We have always been at war with Eurasia

Started by Liggy, October 28, 2013, 07:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Tst, you should know the basis of my argumemt.
quote author=fank009 link=action=profile;u=3598 date=1383218106]
.... I've just been reading... and... compared to everyone else in the thread day 1...
You seem to have a case of "too much info".

hopefully you can connect the dots in terms of my thought process...
(here I'll help, Would I come to you privately If I thought you were a wolf???)

anyway... If you trust me, you will let me know If Im right (right ;))
[/quote]

The reply.
Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 31, 2013, 12:19:53 PMIt would be pretty neat if you were right.

Unfortunately you're not.

I'm running in just as little info as everyone else.

Im sorry tst, you are as I stated, giving way too much info in the category of concerning the leader, the reasom why I didnt vote for you was because maybe you did have this knowledge, as being the leader. But now you've goven enough to show that you are NOT, the leader and the only other group would be wolves.

TST
Toby has presented an interesting point in you being partners with greg... I think the last 10 posts were good enough imo.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

The_Subjective_Thought

Fank if you had accused me if being the leader and I was wolf I would have said "yes".

Meh.

Whatever.

Let's lynch me then.

At least it's no one important.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Yugi

I'm going to put a vote on K-Night, he's uncharacteristicly inactive, and we can't keep inactives on the teaam@

Nakah

I'm switching to fank because something about his reasoning against TST makes me really uneasy. I human wouldn't even be trying to narrow down the brotherhood leader, at least not publicly. I'll post more when I get home.

Greg

Quote from: Toby on October 31, 2013, 11:29:30 AMyou missed out me in hard workers group

I don't really want to be coming off as I'm not doing much because I do try and I want you guys to realize that!

So, in terms of suspicion, Fank is certainly acting stranger than usual and his vote against Mashi is quite strange. I'm getting a strange vibe from Greg also. Wow, this is actually a really good point that nobody noticed before for some reason. :p

He said this, but I had been hinted/mentioned it beforehand here:(and then Liggy's reply or even Dude's reply to it gave us the answer)

It's not a strong suspicion but a TST and Greg partnering isn't out of the ordinary, both players have been mildly suspicious and they have connected to each other.

An hour before you posted this I was talking in the chat with Mashi about how Bird's logic has made me probably okay with lynching TST! In particular it was this post of his:
Quote from: Bird on October 30, 2013, 10:05:36 PMIf this was like a subtle thing that nobody else would have noticed, I think it would have made TST look human. But I feel like somebody pointing this out was pretty inevitable, so if I was a wolf, it would be a no brainer for me to point that out.

Of course that's me, and I've been a wolf before. TST seems pretty smart though, and I don't think I'd necessarily rule him out based on that post.

The_Subjective_Thought

I love this, turns out me mentioning to people what the rules actually were is gonna get me killed.

That's brilliant.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Dude

I thought fank has the most votes right now though.

and no I'm not changing my safety because I just don't plain like him.

The_Subjective_Thought

An excellent point dude.

An excellent point indeed.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.

K-NiGhT

Oh yeah i'm playing this game. Derp.

Well toby has suddenly picked up in activity after saying he was inactive. Changing vote to Mashi because bad idea is bad. Brotherhood leader should not claim at all absolutely not no.

Edit: lol i've had this draft waiting on my phone for a while and it just got ninja'd like a billion times

Edit2: really tst :(
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fank009

Quote from: Nakah on October 31, 2013, 01:50:19 PMI'm switching to fank because something about his reasoning against TST makes me really uneasy. I human wouldn't even be trying to narrow down the brotherhood leader, at least not publicly. I'll post more when I get home.
Quote from: Toby on October 30, 2013, 01:13:31 PMDon't you think the wolves already know this by Bird calling him out in the first place? Plus, the wolves might even leave K-Night alone seeing as it'll just bring suspicion towards him.
And whats the difference, between What Im doing and what bird has done???

fank009

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 28, 2013, 08:37:06 PM...

Dammit fank that's not a tell, wolves read the rules more closely than others. If anything it's the opposite.

Don't take that as they might not be wolves tho.

Cause they might be.
Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 31, 2013, 02:00:03 PMI love this, turns out me mentioning to people what the rules actually were is gonna get me killed.

That's brilliant.

The_Subjective_Thought

Wolves read them closer than others, but humans are perfectly capable of doing it too.

Also because this is rapidly devolving into mob politics, I need to vote and I don't want to die.

fank.

Really I think you're most likely human. But most likely doesn't stand up to 100% knowledge of my own humanity.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

The_Subjective_Thought

Argh.

I can't lynch someone who I think is human.

Safety on yugi
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

fank009

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 31, 2013, 03:13:14 PMArgh.

Safety on yugi
My problem as well...
HENCE the vote on mashi in the beginning...

Bubbles

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 31, 2013, 03:13:14 PMArgh.

Safety on yugi
Then why did you make the vote in the first place? Even if someone is going to kill you that doesn't mean you automatically kill them if you believe they'll be a help to your team