News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG 61: We have always been at war with Eurasia

Started by Liggy, October 28, 2013, 07:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Quote from: fank009 on October 30, 2013, 03:40:08 AMthinking back to BDS being wolfed, I definitely feel like there was a reason to the wolfing... (rather than it being random/coincidence)

Do you know what it is, though? Could you clarify this?

Also, what's the "standalone point" that makes you Bird is human? Unless I'm missing something you didn't actually say what it was...

Bird

Okay, so I went back over the game. Instead of making a complete suspicion list, I'm just going to point out posts that I think indicate players are human/wolves (or at least posts that deserve another look).

So, I'm leaning human on Yugi, Bubbles, Greg and Toby, and suspect Dude, TST, Fank and Nakah. I guess I'll place my vote on Dude, since although I suspect both him and TST, I think TST has acted a bit more human. I don't know if a Fank or (even moreso) a Nakah lynch will be feasible on Day 1. I think this may have put Dude into the lead for votes, so if whoever safetied on him wants to change, now would be the time.

And I'll be in the chat for a while if anybody wants to discuss the game!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bubbles

Sorry for being almost nonexistent everyone! I've barely had any time for anything, and certainly not enough time to thoroughly read the thread (until now). I'll hopefully be more active once the weekend comes

Here's a small little list while I get my thoughts sorted out:

Fank - confusing as always, so I don't really think much of his suspicion of bird, yugi, and myself (that's it, right?)
K-night - I believe his reason for not getting his pm, since I doubt he'd bring the host into the game unless it was true
Toby - him blatantly pointing out the possibility of k-night being the leader wasn't too smart, but I don't think a wolf would've slipped up like that. Then again, I'm not sure if he's a careful wolf or not

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 29, 2013, 08:13:01 PMWell.

Bugger.
I don't really understand this post. What was so bad about the nights results? With the wolves having powers at night additional to the wolfing, I think one simple wolfing would be one of the better things to see happen

Greg

@Bird, I'm pretty sure your reason for suspecting Dude is the weakest wolf suspicion on your list (well, in my thoughts anyway)! So your vote for him is a bit weird.

I would vote for fank, but he almost always makes some statements like this even if he's human, so it's probably worth at least keeping him around for the next phase. I just hope I'm not making the same mistake as last game.

So I guess that leaves TST, who is definitely more suspicious than Nakah, and probably also anyone besides fank.

fank009

Quote from: Greg on October 30, 2013, 06:24:00 PMDo you know what it is, though? Could you clarify this?

Also, what's the "standalone point" that makes you Bird is human? Unless I'm missing something you didn't actually say what it was...
For now Im going to say one thing, and that is I think My thought process has been comprimised.
Im going to explain it a bit more when I get the chance...

ATM a TST lynch I somewhat see... but there really is nothing in the works :/

Like I said, I'll post thoughts later on tonight when I get the chance to read the game again
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

The_Subjective_Thought

What.

I'm suspicious?

Why couldn't you guys have thought that last game?!

That post bird pointed out was a silly one I made, (I'd just finished watching ERB Moses vs Santa) ,really the BL should have recruited anyone he wanted too. Which I assume he did barring wolf intervention.

Fair enough point bubbles, I made that post cause I kinda like BDS, I had nothing witty I say, and I like to react to thing. And anyway most of the wolves powes don't have a trigger post so we don't know if only a wolfing was what happened last night.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

The_Subjective_Thought

And I don't even understand what gregs saying beyond I look sus.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Greg

Actually shit.
Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 28, 2013, 08:19:22 PMThe brotherhood leader should never ever claim.

The wolves have their guess power and nothing to stop it.
TST was the first one to point this out. That makes him look pretty human.

Um. Safety on Bubbles for now?

Bird

Quote from: Greg on October 30, 2013, 10:01:06 PMActually shit.TST was the first one to point this out. That makes him look pretty human.

Um. Safety on Bubbles for now?
If this was like a subtle thing that nobody else would have noticed, I think it would have made TST look human. But I feel like somebody pointing this out was pretty inevitable, so if I was a wolf, it would be a no brainer for me to point that out.

Of course that's me, and I've been a wolf before. TST seems pretty smart though, and I don't think I'd necessarily rule him out based on that post.

Bird

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 30, 2013, 09:54:57 PMThat post bird pointed out was a silly one I made, (I'd just finished watching ERB Moses vs Santa) ,really the BL should have recruited anyone he wanted too. Which I assume he did barring wolf intervention.

Here's the post I was referring to in case you didn't want to bother clicking through the 1000 links in my post.

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 28, 2013, 12:30:16 PMRecruit all de little peoples.

Then seer the big peoples.

Or whatever.

The plan of attacks pretty straight forward. I got nothing to add.

I feel like sometimes people try and mask their intentions via humor, so that if they get called out on it they can say it was a joke! I feel like that's sort of ... extremely manipulative, and I would be somewhat surprised if those were your true intentions... but I think that you did indeed mean what you said here (that you believed "little people" should be recruited).

I don't know!

The_Subjective_Thought

Thanks for all the compliments!

Of course you're all falling for my dastardly wolf ways and soon I shall be the most trusted of all!!!

Ha ha ha

Ahahahaha

Mwhahshahahahaha!!!!!
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

The_Subjective_Thought

Get it?

Cause you mentioned me using humour to cover up manipulation?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

Nakah

Quote from: Greg on October 30, 2013, 10:01:06 PMUm. Safety on Bubbles for now?

It's not a safety if there's already a vote on him.

I'm not really sure how I feel about fank, because a lot of what he says doesn't add up and I can't seem to follow his train of thought, but you guys are saying he plays this way on average so I'll give it more time.

Bird, however, has made a hefty contribution on the nature of everyone's appearance thus far -in extensive list form, providing links to each post and then postulating every possible interior motive behind actions(Like my request to be seered).
    Although I fully agree that I could be trying to play it safe through a desperate attempt to evade seering, I actually implore whoever was recruited to seer me tonight and post the results in the thread the following day. I assume that is what they chose for their power since that is most beneficial, and I don't see any harm in a recruit revealing themselves the day after they used their power. The brotherhood leader will still remain anonymous.

So why go so far to call out all the probable and improbable motives of everyone Bird? And why write such a complete interpretation so as to provide a sort of fabrication of information for everyone to base their own suspicions off of. It seems like a great way to flow UTR if you can commandeer the ship by directing everyone's perspective.

So for now Bird because it's all I have at the moment, but I'm still open to changing vote again when I'm not so exhausted.

Yugi

Nakah

Welp can't edit it it's against the rules. Infact, Bubbles is actually a monkey that belonged to Michael Jackson.