my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG 61: We have always been at war with Eurasia

Started by Liggy, October 28, 2013, 07:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Yugi

I still have my sanity intact, unlike half the people at my school.

Mashi

I occur with the notion that Brotherhood Leader should recruit tonight; I don't see much of a reason not to.  I think it would be best for the first Brother to choose the seering power; it's too early to use a vigi effectively and it's improbable to correctly predict the next wolfing with a guard.  I don't mind someone experienced being seered; whoever's recruited should use his/her best judgement, I feel.  Or if not independently, we could always all post a list of Players we want seered and have one of the top three seered or something to that effect.

As a request to the Wolves though, speaking as TWC, I would appreciate it if you kept Nakah alive passed at least Night 1 or most of the game if possible.  It's not a matter of taking advantage of the game with Manti Rule, but of simple etiquette.  Most NSMers tend to perform a swell job in not following the Manti Rule though, so I'm not expecting this to be a major problem.  Just wanted to mention it just in case!

Also, Liggy, if the Brotherhood Leader dies, how are the Brothers chosen from then on?

Liggy

Mashi

!!!

My mistake!  I must have remembered the idea erroneously from when you first showed me the game.

If that's the case, I think each recruited member should claim to the thread after using his/her power.  And if the Brotherhood Leader dies at any point, the thread should be informed of his/her death immediately.

Mashi

Wait, there's Miniluv, might have to reevaluate immediately claiming.  I'll think more when I'm more stationed; have to catch a train soon!!!

Toby

I'm going to end up being a little inactive from now on. Someone stole my phone today and like 70% of my posts come from my phone.

Nakah

Usually the TWG games are stickied when they're ongoing, right? Let me know if this should n't be the case.

Mashi

Yes, stickying them is fine.  We stopped doing it because they would always be at the top of the page due to activity and stickying seemed redundant, but it can really only help than hurt, so thanks still!

Liggy

Not late!

...okay I'm late :(

Night 1 is over; BlackDragonSlayer has died.  It is now Day 1.  Day ends Thursday, October 31st, @ 9:00 PM EDT.

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Yugi
3. Greg
4. Bubbles
5. Dude
6. The_Subjective_Thought
7. fank009
8. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
9. K-NiGhT
10. Mashi
11. Bird
12. Nakah

Yugi

It's s rather than strike                                           

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

BlackDragonSlayer

You're next, Yugi.

Pah; I was looking forward to playing with Nakah...

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

ugh i hate the first day cuz there's always limited information to go off.

Safety in Toby if only because he said he'd be inactive anyway.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*