TWG 61: We have always been at war with Eurasia

Started by Liggy, October 28, 2013, 07:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Quote from: Bird on October 28, 2013, 05:47:55 PMWhy? If you're a human you shouldn't want to get seered since it means they aren't seering a wolf.

Any player that doesn't have the desire to be seer'd has something to hide. That's all I wanted to point out.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on October 28, 2013, 05:48:13 PMAlso, this is so not BDS.
Agreeing with you equals "not like me"??

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 06:46:22 PMAny player that doesn't have the desire to be seer'd has something to hide. That's all I wanted to point out.
Conclusion: The Brotherhood should seer whoever they think should be seered. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 28, 2013, 07:22:09 PMAgreeing with you equals "not like me"??
Conclusion: The Brotherhood should seer whoever they think should be seered. :P
-we should start getting worried when you agree with me???
-hmmm somwhat of a good point there bds
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bubbles

I just made this long post and then my phone randomly deleted it. Great.

I'm a little confused about the brotherhood thing. So when a player is recruited by the leader, they pick their own power of the three and it is not chosen for them by the leader? And even though the powers are single use only there can be multiple players with the same power?

If all that is true, I don't think the leader should claim tomorrow. If he recruits a guard tonight and he claims, the guard will be used up night 2. Even if he recruits another guard night 2, it'll just be a circle of guards and nothing will really be accomplished

If the recruited don't get to choose their powers, I don't think a vigi should be picked until they have been seered before so it is absolutely sure that they are human

I guess that leaves a seer to be picked tonight

The_Subjective_Thought

The brotherhood leader should never ever claim.

The wolves have their guess power and nothing to stop it.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

Quote from: Bubbles on October 28, 2013, 08:12:37 PMI just made this long post and then my phone randomly deleted it. Great.

I'm a little confused about the brotherhood thing. So when a player is recruited by the leader, they pick their own power of the three and it is not chosen for them by the leader? And even though the powers are single use only there can be multiple players with the same power?

If all that is true, I don't think the leader should claim tomorrow. If he recruits a guard tonight and he claims, the guard will be used up night 2. Even if he recruits another guard night 2, it'll just be a circle of guards and nothing will really be accomplished

If the recruited don't get to choose their powers, I don't think a vigi should be picked until they have been seered before so it is absolutely sure that they are human

I guess that leaves a seer to be picked tonight
Yugi and bubbles thinking (somewhat) down the same line is telling...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

The_Subjective_Thought

Dammit fank that's not a tell, wolves read the rules more closely than others. If anything it's the opposite.

Don't take that as they might not be wolves tho.

Cause they might be.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.

The_Subjective_Thought

Or if you meant the guardian seer or Vigi thing, they went in opposite directions.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

Liggy

Quote from: Bubbles on October 28, 2013, 08:12:37 PMI'm a little confused about the brotherhood thing. So when a player is recruited by the leader, they pick their own power of the three and it is not chosen for them by the leader? And even though the powers are single use only there can be multiple players with the same power?
Correct.

Greg

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 28, 2013, 08:19:22 PMThe brotherhood leader should never ever claim.

The wolves have their guess power and nothing to stop it.
Wow, this is actually a really good point that nobody noticed before for some reason. :p

I'm actually of the opinion that guards and vigis are largely useless for the humans. The wolves have their unblockable killing power against the Brotherhood Leader, who's the only one really worth protecting, and vigis are no good without good leads (which seerings provide). Since we only get one power use a night we should probably be using all of them on seerings, barring unusual circumstances.

Yugi

TST you told me that fank was attacking the people claiming human.

I don't see that!

The_Subjective_Thought

Yugi.

Conversations between you and me make us much sense as conversation between me and fank.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 28, 2013, 09:45:59 PMYugi.

Conversations between you and me make as much sense as conversation between BDS and fank.
ftfy

;D
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 28, 2013, 09:45:59 PMYugi.

Conversations between you and me make us much sense as conversation between me and fank.
I can be normal if I want to.