News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG 61: We have always been at war with Eurasia

Started by Liggy, October 28, 2013, 07:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

down with my losing streak

But anyway, Brotherhood leader should recruit a guardian tonight, and claim tommorow morning. There's only a 25 percent chance that he hits a wolf, and I'm liking those chances

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 01:39:05 PMOh they aren't overlooking anyone. If anything the wolves want someone else to be the center of attention.

Totally not scaring me. I'm going to go hide in the corner

Quote from: Yugi on October 28, 2013, 01:39:55 PMdown with my losing streak

But anyway, Brotherhood leader should recruit a guardian tonight, and claim tommorow morning. There's only a 25 percent chance that he hits a wolf, and I'm liking those chances

Quote from: Yugi on October 28, 2013, 01:39:55 PMBut anyway, Brotherhood leader should recruit a guardian tonight, and claim tommorow morning. There's only a 25 percent chance that he hits a wolf, and I'm liking those chances
All brotherhood powers are one shot powers, plus the wolves get a kill on the brotherhood leader if they guess their identity.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

The_Subjective_Thought

Whoops.

I hate doing this mobile. If someone could edit that down, cause I don't think i'm allowed.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Toby

@TST I think it emphasizes the point nicely actually.

Having anyone guard from the Brotherhood's narrows down who the Brotherhood leader actually is, just thought I'd point that out.

Toby

And another question for Liggy!

1. Does the guard power protect the Brotherhood leader from the wolves Brotherhood leader pickings?

Dude

^I would doubt it as it's not considered a wolfing or a vigi

Toby

It's still a kill though if they get the leader.

Also Liggy, I presume that any 1 shot power in the game can be used at any time?

Greg

Going to agree that the Brotherhood Leader should recruit someone tonight, and that person should pick a seering.

...yeah.

Liggy

Quote from: Liggy on October 28, 2013, 07:29:48 AMSingle-use Powers:

Guardian - Protects only from wolfings
Seer - Self-explanatory
Vigi - Also self-explanatory

???

I was pretty clear on that point!

Single use powers can be used any time after being a member of the Brotherhood.  However, you lose them if you get kicked out of the brotherhood!  You have to pick the single-use the day phase after you get added to the Brotherhood, however.

fank009

So, the person who was recruited claims???

Also, guardings cant guard from possible vig shots???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Greg

If the Brotherhood leader knows what he's doing there shouldn't be any stray vigis floating around.

Also the person who was recruited shouldn't claim until they use their power, or they won't be able to tell us what they get!

Bird

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 12:53:44 PMEveryone who is human should be asking to be seer'd by the brotherhood.

Why? If you're a human you shouldn't want to get seered since it means they aren't seering a wolf. And if you're a wolf you shouldn't want to get seered since it means you'll be lynched.

Getting seered as a human is cool for personal enjoyment of the game, since you'll get to join the alliance/brotherhood whatever, but it's not what's best for the team.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 28, 2013, 11:15:03 AMI agree with Bird. Unless the Leader has really poor judgement, it could be beneficial in the long run, especially because this is only Night 1.
Also, this is so not BDS.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

Quote from: Bird on October 28, 2013, 05:47:55 PMWhy? If you're a human you shouldn't want to get seered since it means they aren't seering a wolf. And if you're a wolf you shouldn't want to get seered since it means you'll be lynched.

Getting seered as a human is cool for personal enjoyment of the game, since you'll get to join the alliance/brotherhood whatever, but it's not what's best for the team.
-bird, you will let a possible "tell" go to waste???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...