News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG 61: We have always been at war with Eurasia

Started by Liggy, October 28, 2013, 07:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 28, 2013, 09:31:50 AMI'd highly suggest he do not have the Brotherhood Leader recruit anyone tonight. The Brotherhoods should be a group of humans we can trust and build up as much as we can. It would be foolish to recruit a wolf night 1 into the Brotherhood and give the game to the wolves almost.
I agree with Bird. Unless the Leader has really poor judgement, it could be beneficial in the long run, especially because this is only Night 1.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nakah

Quote from: Dude on October 28, 2013, 07:39:55 AMWay to be lazy, Liggy!

You could have at least made it look pretty.

Anyone believe this first post? 'CAUSE THIS GUY SURE DOESN'T.

So what the Brotherhood leader wants to do tonight is definitely recruit someone, even if it's just on a whim. There's always the possibility of the wolves guessing the leader's identity, and if the leader dies it sounds like the brotherhood loses the capability to recruit anyone else, thus greatly harming the human's chances.

Also if the brotherhood leader is able to, I'd suggest they seer one person and recruit a different. That way if the leader dies, there's still at least one member who can choose a one-time power.

Liggy: Can all brotherhood members see the seering results of one member's pick?

Also seer me asap brotherhood cuz that's the thing to do.

Dude

fank009

Some quick thoughts on what's been going on. (While Im mobile)

Leader should seer tonight, and tell both the recruitee AND the seering that he's the leader.
Nakah, your asking to be wolfed
Tbwcw, why do you stick out like a sore thumb all the time???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Liggy

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:20:17 AMLiggy: Can all brotherhood members see the seering results of one member's pick?
Not unless that member tells everyone.

Clarification: the Brotherhood leader doesn't have the ability to use any of the single-use powers.

Toby

Quote from: fank009 on October 28, 2013, 11:42:39 AMTbwcw, why do you stick out like a sore thumb all the time???
Damn, that's annoying. I guess I tend to play different ever game.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also who is dis tbwcw

Toby

Quote from: fank009 on October 28, 2013, 11:42:39 AMNakah, your asking to be wolfed
And I think Nakah was joking, but I actually wouldn't mind a Nakah seering. I suppose a Bird or even BDS seering would suffice also.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on October 28, 2013, 11:51:05 AMalso who is dis tbwcw
:o

Quote from: Toby on October 28, 2013, 11:55:13 AMAnd I think Nakah was joking, but I actually wouldn't mind a Nakah seering. I suppose a Bird or even BDS seering would suffice also.
what about a dude or fank seering

I notice how you only named people who have posted so far...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

Recruit all de little peoples.

Then seer the big peoples.

Or whatever.

The plan of attacks pretty straight forward. I got nothing to add.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

The_Subjective_Thought

So the brotherhood leaders going to join someone the brotherhood then they'll become a seer, seer someone then if that person is clean add them to the brotherhood?

When do seering results come in?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Nakah

Quote from: Toby on October 28, 2013, 11:55:13 AMAnd I think Nakah was joking, but I actually wouldn't mind a Nakah seering. I suppose a Bird or even BDS seering would suffice also.

Everyone who is human should be asking to be seer'd by the brotherhood. Whether I get wolfes tonight or not is no less possible than before. I can only hope the wolves aren't so cruel as to eliminate me night 1 in my first game back.

It doesn't really matter yet though. We just need people active to get the ball rolling for day 1. Irc chats and pms and w/e works.

And telling a player that they're asking to be wolfed because of their feedback for the humans only makes you seem more wolfy, fank.

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 12:53:44 PMAnd telling a player that they're asking to be wolfed because of their feedback for the humans only makes you seem more wolfy, fank.

It if course draws attention to the player when the wolves might previously overlooked them.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

fank009

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 12:53:44 PMEveryone who is human should be asking to be seer'd by the brotherhood. Whether I get wolfes tonight or not is no less possible than before. I can only hope the wolves aren't so cruel as to eliminate me night 1 in my first game back.

It doesn't really matter yet though. We just need people active to get the ball rolling for day 1. Irc chats and pms and w/e works.

And telling a player that they're asking to be wolfed because of their feedback for the humans only makes you seem more wolfy, fank.
-good idea (and touching on a basic fundamental)
-activty is good
-I'm glad you find me wolfy, everything the same as always ;)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Liggy

Nakah

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 28, 2013, 01:01:48 PMIt if course draws attention to the player when the wolves might previously overlooked them.

Oh they aren't overlooking anyone. If anything the wolves want someone else to be the center of attention.