TWG 61: We have always been at war with Eurasia

Started by Liggy, October 28, 2013, 07:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Toby what happened to your phone?

And not sure who to vote for at the moment. I was planning on starting the phase with a vote for BDS, but I guess that's not happening now. I guess I'll go with k-NiGhT. I don't know why he said he "finally got his role PM" since the human PMs were sent out via BCC simultaneously, but obviously that's not a lot to go off of at the moment!

Also, think about who you want lynched but also about who you want seered. At first I wondered if publicly stating opinions about seering would be a good idea or not (since I figured if the consensus was we should seer Wolf A, they would just use the switch power on us), but I realize now that if that happened it would probably incriminate that wolf anyway. And I doubt they would throw away their switch power just to incriminate some human.

I think Nakah would be the best seer choice, since I don't know if people would be willing to lynch him unless he was red. Plus nobody here has played with him in a while, and I feel like his asking to be seered could be a gambit to avoid it.

And the seer should obviously claim the following day phase.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Oh, and I guess I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, but I don't think that the seers should actually share their results with the thread unless they get a red result. It sucks, but it keeps confirmed humans safe.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

Quote from: Bird on October 29, 2013, 09:55:57 PMAnd not sure who to vote for at the moment. I was planning on starting the phase with a vote for BDS, but I guess that's not happening now. I guess I'll go with k-NiGhT. I don't know why he said he "finally got his role PM" since the human PMs were sent out via BCC simultaneously, but obviously that's not a lot to go off of at the moment!

Also, think about who you want lynched but also about who you want seered. At first I wondered if publicly stating opinions about seering would be a good idea or not (since I figured if the consensus was we should seer Wolf A, they would just use the switch power on us), but I realize now that if that happened it would probably incriminate that wolf anyway. And I doubt they would throw away their switch power just to incriminate some human.
-its enough for a vote though isnt it bird? there was no error on liggy's part that made K-nights pm late???

-this is prolly the worst idea in existence... in my biased opinion.

Bird, even though you are showing all these wolfish traits (TST: what wolfish traits?)... there is one standalone point that makes me believe that you are a human.

thinking back to BDS being wolfed, I definitely feel like there was a reason to the wolfing... (rather than it being random/coincidence)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Toby

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bird on October 29, 2013, 09:55:57 PMAnd not sure who to vote for at the moment. I was planning on starting the phase with a vote for BDS, but I guess that's not happening now. I guess I'll go with k-NiGhT. I don't know why he said he "finally got his role PM" since the human PMs were sent out via BCC simultaneously, but obviously that's not a lot to go off of at the moment!
Liggy forgot to send me a role PM so I didn't get one until after the fact. He can confirm this.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Safety on fank for now

omfg my head hurts so bad.

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Toby

You guys should take into consideration the possibility that K-night might be the Brotherhood Leader.

Nakah

More likely than not Liggy just forgot to add him to the Human PM list. Also calling out the brotherhood leader is a terrible idea for the humans, Toby.

fank009

Quote from: Nakah on October 30, 2013, 12:47:31 PMMore likely than not Liggy just forgot to add him to the Human PM list. Also calling out the brotherhood leader is a terrible idea for the humans, Toby.
^this
toby

Toby

Quote from: Nakah on October 30, 2013, 12:47:31 PMMore likely than not Liggy just forgot to add him to the Human PM list. Also calling out the brotherhood leader is a terrible idea for the humans, Toby.
Don't you think the wolves already know this by Bird calling him out in the first place? Plus, the wolves might even leave K-Night alone seeing as it'll just bring suspicion towards him.

Toby

I've been in the chat for like 3 hours and no one has joined yet a few posts have been made, please join me:
http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.NFnet.org&channel=%23TWGNSM

Greg

It makes no sense to accuse Toby on the basis of this! Basically you're saying, if he's a wolf, he's calling out the brotherhood leader... to himself. If he was a wolf who had become aware of that possibility I'm pretty sure he would have kept it quiet. He was probably just trying to stop K-Night from getting lynched.

fank009

Quote from: Greg on October 30, 2013, 03:44:34 PMIt makes no sense to accuse Toby on the basis of this! Basically you're saying, if he's a wolf, he's calling out the brotherhood leader... to himself. If he was a wolf who had become aware of that possibility I'm pretty sure he would have kept it quiet. He was probably just trying to stop K-Night from getting lynched.
Maybe your onto something...
Also this... If K-night was leader, and Toby thought on it.. wouldnt toby as a wolf guess the leader???

unvote for now (after thinking about it)

Nakah

The wolves can only make a guess at night though. I'm just putting some pressure on you Toby to elicit a response. No need to panic. I'll switch to a safety on bubbles for now though, until we hear more(or anything for that matter) out of this one.