News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by JDMEK5, October 28, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 29, 2015, 02:33:33 PMHey another Canadian! I'm the guy in Manitoba XD My brother was actually just in Calgary.

Anyways, I'll be updating this soon. Hopefully today but could be between now and Monday. If it doesn't happen, remind me. But I shouldn't need reminder.

Hey, that's neat! Glad to see another Canadian! And what exact part of this are you updating?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheMarioPianist

Put me at Akron, OH. Or, if you want to be more specific, Green, OH. I think I'm only the third one in Ohio.

O-H!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Oasis

"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Oasis

"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

skiaak

Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

ZeldaFan

I was in Salt Lake City, now I'm in Orem technically... Well I guess since it's Google Maps it's easier to place. Put me in Orem, Utah please!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

EFitTrainr

I like food.