News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LXI: Hst Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, October 23, 2013, 07:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We have never been at war with Eurasia.

BlackDragonSlayer's TWG LXI: The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
1 (5.9%)
Greg's TWG LXI: The Subspace Emissary
1 (5.9%)
MaestroUGC's TWG LXI - Knowledge is Power
2 (11.8%)
The Boy Who Cried Wolf's TWG LXI: Halloween Party Disaster
2 (11.8%)
Liggy's TWG LXI: We have always been at war with Eurasia
6 (35.3%)
Mashi's TWG LXI: 1985
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: October 26, 2013, 06:14:48 PM

mikey

A couple of questions.  One, what does KitB stand for and two, for Twelvetoes, does he ignore a multiple of 12 like 12, 24, 36, et c.  or a factor like 1, 2, 3, 4, 6?  Because in the other game one single person didn't get that many votes...  I'm just really confused.
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

KitB is a Knife-in-the-Box, if two or more players recieve the same amount of votes, more than any other players, then it is randomly decided which one of them is lynched.

He ignores multiples, though I will change it to factors since he doesn't have anything else working for him, no actual "powers" to speak of.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Thiannon

Aren't all of those human roles claimable, Maestro? It would still probably work because of the sheer number of non-human players, but that's definitely non-traditional. Seems more like a mystery game setup to me, to be honest.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Toby

TWG: Halloween Party Disaster
It's Halloween and JaMaHa organized a Halloween Party, when suddenly all the doors locked, the lights went out and when they came back on again JaMaHa's lifeless body was hanging from the ceiling. Suddenly people start to form groups and plan an attack on each other to find the killer but they are all wearing costumes so they don't know who their partners are.

Faction Game
There are 5 Factions in this game, The Ghosts, The Witches, The Zombies, The Werewolves and The Vampires.  In each faction there are 3 players who don't know each other, and together within their teams they all have identical powers. Now, what are the powers for the you may ask? I'll show you!

Kill a player
Feeling ruthless? Bloodthirsty? Well grab your knife or fork or whatever weapon you own and stab the living day lights out of a victim, be careful though, they might be dangerous.
During the night you tell me who you want to kill and by day we'll see if you killed that person, or someone else killed you.
Kill yourself
Feeling depressed? Want your life to end? Going to kill yourself? But wait, what's this? Someone wants to kill you? Well, why end your life if I could get exciting?
During the night you tell me that you want to kill yourself and at the end of that night you will die, but if anyone targets you, you will kill them and you will survive.
Kill no one
You boring? Come to a Halloween party just to sit around? You might as well go home then! Oh wait, you can't, because the doors are locked!
During the night tell me that you don't want to do anything. You don't target anyone, but if anyone targets you, you will die.

Every team has the same powers apart from The Ghosts. They know each other from the beginning, and they can't be killed during the night. If anyone attempts to kill a Ghost it will be revealed to the thread at the end of the Night phase, but not who targeted the Ghost or what Ghost was targeted.

AND OMG WHAT ELSE: If a Ghost is lynched then all teams have 1 random dead player revived, if all of their team is already alive, then TOO BAD!

Notes:
-Cardflips: OFF
-Night phases 24 hours
-Day phases 48 hours
-Kill attempts will be shown

Happy Halloween!

Liggy

TWG LXI: We have always been at war with Eurasia

The Party (Wolves)

1. Party Member
2. Party Member

In addition to the normal wolfing, the Party has four single-use powers to use collectively.

Minipax - Picks two players.  Any vote for one of them will be treated as a vote for the other.  The use of this power is announced, just not which players.
Minitrue - Allows the wolves to reuse any of their single use-powers, besides this one.  Undoes the original effect of ther power.  Lynches will be re-calculated if using this power would effect previous lynch results.
Miniluv - The Wolves select a player, controlling their vote for the rest of the game.
Miniplenty - Revokes every human power in the game for a night phase.

Additionally, the Party has another multi-use power.  Every night, they may guess a member of the Brotherhood.  If they guess correctly, that player reverts to their original role, and can not be re-added to the Brotherhood.  If they guess the Brotherhood Leader, the Brotherhood Leader dies.

The Brotherhood (Specials)

3. Brotherhood Leader - Each night, may choose to add a player to the Brotherhood.  The votes of all current members of the Brotherhood count for two, and each Brotherhood gets to pick from one of three single-use powers when they get added to the Brotherhood.  All current members of the Brotherhood are seered orange.  Becoming a member of the Brotherhood does not change victory conditions or alignment; Party Members are still Party Members, Proles are still Proles.  The Brotherhood leader wins with the Proles.

Single-use Powers:

Guardian - Protects only from wolfings.
Seer - Self-explanatory.
Vigi - Also self-explanatory.

Proles (Humans)

4. Prole
5. Prole
6. Prole
7. Prole
8. Prole
9. Prole
10. Prole
11. Prole
12. Prole

mikey

unmotivated

Greg

augh a 1984 game

now even I kinda want to vote for it

Mashi

TWG LXI: 1985

TWC:
1. Bird - While alive, there will be sinister tweeting heard at the beginning of every Phase.
2. vermilionvermin - While alive, the Wolves may choose to paint any Player in the game vermilion Red for a Phase.
3. Mashi - While alive, SuperFireKirby will make a cameo in each story segment yelling that Mashi is always a Wolf.  This does not mean that SuperFireKirby will not cameo after Mashi's death, however.  Actually, SuperFireKirby will always make a cameo.  This Role is just a normal Wolf.

Special TWGers:
4. Jub3r7 - While alive, no Specials (except Jub3r7) may be wolfed.  If Jub3r7 is killed, it will be revealed to the thread.  Does not know he/she is Jub3r7.
5. mastergamer_38 - While alive, the game becomes a true colour cardflip game because programming and hacking skills.  Does not know he/she is mastergamer_38.
6. Liggy - While alive, all Players may PM the Host for who they would like to be seered during each Night Phase because Liggy does Ballot stuff I guess, idk.  Seer results will be posted at the end of each Nigh Phase.  Does not know he/she is Liggy.

TWGers:
7. [insert NSMer here]
8. [insert NSMer here]
9. [insert NSMer here]
10. [insert NSMer here]
11. [insert NSMer here]
12. [insert NSMer here]

Yugi

Quote from: Mashi on October 25, 2013, 05:54:53 PMSpecial TWGers:
4. Jub3r7 - While alive, no Specials (except Jub3r7) may be wolfed.  If Jub3r7 is killed, it will be revealed to the thread.  Does not know he/she is mastergamer_38.

Liggy

Of course they won't.  They can't know that they aren't mastergame_38 because they're too busy not knowing they are Jub3r7.

Mashi

i made the game in literally 13 minutes to meet the deadline you have to give me some leeway!!!

Toby

My game is finally finished, enjoy.

BlackDragonSlayer

This is a dangerous game... more games could divide the votes, which might be beneficial, or it could just draw votes away... *schemes in head*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

I love Mashi. (and his game is pretty cool too)

Mashi

I love Waddle Bro (and he is pretty cool too).

But everyone should vote for Liggy because awsmness.