News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 21, 2013, 11:52:50 PM-... you hugging to olimar=/= you being partners... (maybe you'll never understand that)
You seemed to heavily imply that earlier, otherwise, there'd be no reason to bring it up in the first place.

Quote-I'll explan it simply for mobile, your idea and the wolf team you are suggesting is imcompatible. simply. of your top 3/ davys the only one that is compatible.  if you want me to point out why me and olimar are incompatible, I'll do that (should be obvious)
The only reason Olimar was in the top three was because I didn't find anybody else as suspicious. So, yes, please point out how you/Davy, Davy/anybody else, or you/everybody else are "incompatible"; it would certainly help us in our lynch.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 22, 2013, 12:03:36 AMYou seemed to heavily imply that earlier, otherwise, there'd be no reason to bring it up in the first place.
The only reason Olimar was in the top three was because I didn't find anybody else as suspicious. So, yes, please point out how you/Davy, Davy/anybody else, or you/everybody else are "incompatible"; it would certainly help us in our lynch.
-... The most logical thing, (because you like that term...) is that you were partners with Olimar due to your interactions. (hence I had to rethink my lean on olimar... and its still possible to hug up to someone human as a wolf... (like I said, you'll never understand... maybe you are human???)

-You claim that wolves wanted to lynch potential inactives, I set up in the night (and) went for you. one of the most active people. (might be early but) that would be ruling me out. Olimar I dont feel like would pull of something that, and I would clear to meta... (who knows... ) and with the knowledge that 1 wolf wouldnt have done that, that rules out davy as a lone wolf... so you need to revise the argument.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 22, 2013, 12:28:58 AM-You claim that wolves wanted to lynch potential inactives, I set up in the night (and) went for you. one of the most active people. (might be early but) that would be ruling me out. Olimar I dont feel like would pull of something that, and I would clear to meta... (who knows... ) and with the knowledge that 1 wolf wouldnt have done that, that rules out davy as a lone wolf... so you need to revise the argument.
That still doesn't answer my question; you're only talking about the top three, not about all the others in relation to you and Davy.

Also, my suggestion that the wolves wanted to lynch potential inactive came before Waddle's statement and Verm's statement. Thus, your (counter)argument is invalid, since you're trying to base it on my original assumption of the phase alone (rather, my suspicion list was based on the players' actions in previous phases).

...plus, your reason why Davy makes no sense in my argument... makes no sense... :P Of course Davy wouldn't be a lone wolf (not counting the fact that, as I mentioned above, your other arguments don't hold water unless you made an assumption as outlined above)...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Posting to let you know, big post coming, and in chat.

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 22, 2013, 02:17:56 AMThat still doesn't answer my question; you're only talking about the top three, not about all the others in relation to you and Davy.

Also, my suggestion that the wolves wanted to lynch potential inactive came before Waddle's statement and Verm's statement. Thus, your (counter)argument is invalid, since you're trying to base it on my original assumption of the phase alone (rather, my suspicion list was based on the players' actions in previous phases).

...plus, your reason why Davy makes no sense in my argument... makes no sense... :P Of course Davy wouldn't be a lone wolf (not counting the fact that, as I mentioned above, your other arguments don't hold water unless you made an assumption as outlined above)...
-Um... partners in human leans???? common sense??? thats how I derived it. or do you still see everybody as wolves???
-Yes, I am trying to base it on the original phrase... and Im trying to tell you, TO THINK DIFFERENTLY... Do I REALLY have to spell everything in english, slowly and repeatedly before? I want to make sure your thinking is of the current plan of attack, because we all know it hasnt before.
-Why comment on something... When you already stated something?

Counter arguments
-you mention about wanting to know everything else in relation... Why are you still replying to me??? instead of looking it up? do you need me to do your work for you so you dont make yourself look like a wolf?

-Stop being a double standard, no one else (ok, me specifically) is allowed to "change ideas"... but for you, they are allowed to change at whim with no ones knowledge??? HELLO.. I CANT READ YOUR MIND (exhibit A End of day yesterday) I dont know when you have "changed opinion"

(On a side note, why do I feel that this day hasnt been productive...)

BDS, Im trying to believe that you may be town, but the more you speak, the more I find it impossible.

going to go through the basis of my case for you being a wolf
-Fool to Wolf change of opinion on FSM (and back to wolf?)
-"Fools having an alliance"
-hugging up to olimar (again... Im not implicating olimar...)
-Hugging is usually used as an insurance policy as a wolf, so that they get lynched if one is
-EOD day 3 (olimar vs mashi)
-(ignorance?)
-"Wolves killed for inactivity"
-"what about everyone else is wolfish?"

Case for humanity
from the top of my head, if anything stands out its this
-"what about everyone else is wolfish?"
Its in the wolf category and human category, (wolf category for ignorance :D)
considering everything thats come to pass... and consider BDS's natural play...
This lean I cant (and never will...) be able to answer, and that is, would BDS adapt to his surrondings as a wolf, he has given (to me) what feels like enough information for me to want to lynch him, yet, in the scheme of things, it doesnt add up,  (the quote is more wolfish than humanish, but it makes me think...) BDS cant follow a hint of my play (can he ever?) but whenever someone else drops something he picks it up... maybe im just jealous, maybe its telling, but its making me think, and THAT is the case for humanity

Well BDS, Thanks for the productive day so far... in between stuff in the real world and being mobile, I havent been able to do the important stuff, like you know READ EVERYONE ELSE!!!

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 20, 2013, 06:33:41 PMWell isn't this odd... I see no reason to miss a wolfing, except to potentially frame inactive players... this is sounding very familiar...

you feeble mind...

Everyone posted at night.

Everyone who is semi inactive is cleared... GG everyone.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 22, 2013, 03:56:00 AMyou feeble mind...

I'll respond to the big post later... :P

You seem to be thinking right now that I'm sticking to the same conclusions even after I know more about a subject... in short, your post has no purpose... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: fank009 on October 22, 2013, 03:56:00 AMyou feeble mind...

I feel like Im going to have to explain this...
BDS- Everyone posted at night, WHY would you say that???? "common sense says" (oh How Im loving this line that you always use) that you are the one who did the move. (why else would it be at the top of your mind?)
and we all know what the idea is... so basically, the least active (-TST) are cleared, and the most active (-fank Hopefully I dont need to explain why...) should be the ones under suspicion. because that was the "intent" of the play, isnt it right BDS??? (*sarcasam*)

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 22, 2013, 04:01:51 AMI'll respond to the big post later... :P

You seem to be thinking right now that I'm sticking to the same conclusions even after I know more about a subject... in short, your post has no purpose... :P
-Ill wait for it...
um... Again, How Am I supposed to know stuff you dont tell me???

And if you think Im backtracking using the same argument again????

^pokes recent post

This is all I see in defence from you BDS...  :/
"Ignorance is Bliss*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 22, 2013, 03:41:07 AM-Yes, I am trying to base it on the original phrase... and Im trying to tell you, TO THINK DIFFERENTLY... Do I REALLY have to spell everything in english, slowly and repeatedly before? I want to make sure your thinking is of the current plan of attack, because we all know it hasnt before.
If you're basing it on the original phrase, then you're judging my conclusions completely the wrong way, which is, again, what I mean about you misconstruing my words/actions/thoughts/etc.

Quote-Stop being a double standard, no one else (ok, me specifically) is allowed to "change ideas"... but for you, they are allowed to change at whim with no ones knowledge??? HELLO.. I CANT READ YOUR MIND (exhibit A End of day yesterday) I dont know when you have "changed opinion"
You don't need to read my mind to know when I've changed opinions, unless I literally am speaking a different language instead of English. You say that I'm being a "double standard," and I assume you're talking about what I've said about yourself, but... you don't seem to have changed your opinion about me and Olimar together, given that you mentioned that argument just recently and used it in your post against me, if I'm understanding you correctly.

Quotegoing to go through the basis of my case for you being a wolf
-Fool to Wolf change of opinion on FSM (and back to wolf?)
-"Fools having an alliance"
Both of these are based off of what I observed; as I have said many times before, it isn't smart to stick to conclusions you know, or highly suspect, are incorrect.

Quote-hugging up to olimar (again... Im not implicating olimar...)
-Hugging is usually used as an insurance policy as a wolf, so that they get lynched if one is
As I said, "hugging up," if you insist on describing it like that, in the way you are using it (because, before, and now, you seemed to heavily imply that I was defending Olimar because he and I were the wolf team), isn't a solid argument, because then you have to assume that I would be a human if weren't hugging up to anybody, or more accurately described as "trying to find out who's a human, who's a fool, and who's a wolf."

Quote-EOD day 3 (olimar vs mashi)
-(ignorance?)
Don't understand...?

Quote-"Wolves killed for inactivity"
Outdated information. Does not compute. :P

Seriously, though, that was an assumption I made at the beginning of the phase before anybody else had said anything or I really looked back extremely thoroughly (and up until after you pointed it out, I hadn't looked at everyone who had posted) at the last phase.

Quote-"what about everyone else is wolfish?"
Don't understand...? If I understand you correctly (I'm not sure if I do :-X)... asking people what they think about other players, or what makes them human/wolf, is a way to gain information about those people, and about the person who is doing the talking.

Quote from: fank009 on October 22, 2013, 04:15:09 AMThis is all I see in defence from you BDS...  :/
"Ignorance is Bliss*
You have always confused me. :P

Also, speaking of nonproductivity:
I'd like to hear what everybody else has to say; DON'T THINK YOU CAN HIDE IN THE HUBBUB!

And... GOODNIGHT.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

And, also:
The paranoid bit of me is still worried that I'm just making the same mistake as usual and suspecting fank because he doesn't make much sense to me (:P), but another part of me fears that I'll ignore the suspicious aspects of him because of this.

I'd like to hear what the others have to say, especially Davy (and about Davy).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 22, 2013, 04:24:14 AMIf you're basing it on the original phrase, then you're judging my conclusions completely the wrong way, which is, again, what I mean about you misconstruing my words/actions/thoughts/etc.
You obviously dont see what's happening, so I'll (try) spell it out (quickly)
-BDS, are your thoughts now, the same as your thoughts then? Stop trying to say that your thoughts have been constant.
-It will take a lot of work and time (which I cant give now), but a lot of arguments (and counter arguments) that stemmed from them.
You keep saying that I keep miscontruing your words... WHY THE HELL, would I follow (or try follow) your train of thought???

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 22, 2013, 04:28:29 AMI'd like to hear what the others have to say
FINALLY...
It takes you till ~15hrs till end of day to say this... (then again Im no saint)

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 22, 2013, 04:28:29 AMI'd like to hear what the others have to say, especially Davy (and about Davy).

It seems like a post by me is wanted, so here I am.

And to start things, I would also like to hear what others have to say about me, especially you BDS. Earlier in the phase you posted:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 20, 2013, 06:39:46 PMThat being said, I think that Davy and Fank are the most suspicious people so far (possibly with Olimar coming in as third, but only because I don't think that verm and Waddle are).
I always dislike posts in which players are called suspicious without reasoning. I'd like to hear why you think Fank and I are the most suspicious players (and also why you don't think verm and Waddle are suspicious).

Then there's the obvious KitB/non-KitB issue:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 19, 2013, 04:26:03 PMGuy, change your votes... if anybody else changes their votes to Olimar or away from Mashi, there will be a KitB.
Which you do explain eventually, albeit pretty late in the phase.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 21, 2013, 08:49:49 PMA KitB would've been bad because, of course, assuming one of Mashi/Olimar had been a wolf, the KitB could've easily led to an undesirable outcome (e.g. if Mashi had been a wolf and Olimar a human, Olimar getting lynched).
There are two things I don't like about this defense:
1. There was a chance that both players were wolves, in which case the KitB would have succes eighter way.
2. If all the players are indeed divided between Olimar and Mashi, wouldn't the KitB be the most desireable outcome?
Also, I don't get why you were concerned about the possible KitB, but not about that Mashi could've been insta'd without properly defending himself.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 21, 2013, 01:46:57 AMWhy would I defend Olimar if I didn't think:
1: There were people more suspicious than him.
2: He hasn't done too much to scream "wolf," or, for that matter, scream "human," although, as I have said earlier (I believe more than once), what others have done in relation to him (especially, but not limited to, TST), shows more about him than Olimar himself has demonstrated.
1 doesn't seem like a solid argument for me. It is an argument for not to vote for someone, but not for defending someone (at least, to me that is).
2: It's not that hard to not do much to scream wolf if you don't post a lot of content.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 21, 2013, 11:26:38 PMIf that'd be the case, wouldn't it mean TST is a wolf? Since two fools are dead and one left who was claimed by TST. The wolves shouldn't be worried about anything, if TST isn't a wolf.
A quote from someone other than BDS! (I was already getting worried I'd only get BDS quotes in this post)

I don't actually think that's the case, because I don't see why the wolves didn't skip their night 3 wolfing if TST was a wolf (they could've hit a fool during that phase too). Also, TST believing in Mashi's OP powers seems illogical for a wolf, because I think his partner would've prevented him from claiming to Mashi and FSM like that).

I'll be in chat for half an hour-ish.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

I am going to have to read through all of this? Thanks guys...

Will be in the chat later today.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!