News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 20, 2013, 11:48:03 PMI didn't see your reply:

I don't think you understood what I said at all. AT ALL. I was saying that people should change their votes to Mashi, so there wouldn't be a KitB. I don't know how you even make the assumption that I wanted a KitB when I clearly disagreed with TST's vote for Olimar, had a vote on Mashi myself, and said, "Guy, change your votes... if anybody else changes their votes to Olimar or away from Mashi, there will be a KitB," which essentially means, simplified (since apparently it's too difficult for you to understand :P), "Change your votes, or if you don't, and other people vote for Olimar, there will be another KitB."

BDS, speak in english, from what I gathered you wanted a KitB, regardless,
That explanation doesnt change my stance on you, It just draws more Q. why save olimar over mashi???? (granted I'm in the same boat, but...)
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 17, 2013, 06:00:45 PMOlimar12345: Hasn't done too much to indicate he's a human, but what other players have said/done in relation to him tells a lot about him.
This is your lean on him. to be honest, I see this as a sheep lean... WHY are you protecting someone so desperatley that you dont have a lean on... And then there are arguments about olimar and inactivity, and guess what card you use as the defence when there is a no wolfing...

So I ask the Question, for a sheep lean, WHY are you defending olimar so much... Especially given this.
Quote from: fank009 on October 14, 2013, 02:48:38 AMBDS- A lot of hugging up to olimar... and is one of my teams with olimar. (that safety on BDS???)
Looks like I might need to reread olimar, see why BDS would hug up to him...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 21, 2013, 01:04:02 AMBDS, speak in english, from what I gathered you wanted a KitB, regardless,
English: You do not understand me, and your assumption is wrong. It makes no sense for you to conclude that I wanted a KitB when my actions and what I said clearly indicated otherwise.

Non-English: Simple logic dictates that it would make no sense for somebody, especially one such as me, to want a KitB, especially in such a situation as the one occurring when the taken quote was posted. It appears quite odd to me that you would, or even could, make an assumption like the one you did, without the purposeful intent of trying to misconstrue what I stated in order to make me appear suspicious to everybody else.

QuoteThis is your lean on him. to be honest, I see this as a sheep lean... WHY are you protecting someone so desperatley that you dont have a lean on... And then there are arguments about olimar and inactivity, and guess what card you use as the defence when there is a no wolfing...

1: "Desperately" is a word that conveys way too strong an action for what I have been doing. :P
2: Olimar was online last night; just look at the times he posted.
3: Your conclusions about me are illogical because they assume I don't use logic and observations to reach conclusions, but rather, sheer bias about people. :P

QuoteSo I ask the Question, for a sheep lean, WHY are you defending olimar so much... Especially given this.
Why would I defend Olimar if I didn't think:
1: There were people more suspicious than him.
2: He hasn't done too much to scream "wolf," or, for that matter, scream "human," although, as I have said earlier (I believe more than once), what others have done in relation to him (especially, but not limited to, TST), shows more about him than Olimar himself has demonstrated.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 21, 2013, 01:46:57 AMNon-English: Simple logic dictates that it would make no sense for somebody, especially one such as me, to want a KitB, especially in such a situation as the one occurring when the taken quote was posted. It appears quite odd to me that you would, or even could, make an assumption like the one you did, without the purposeful intent of trying to misconstrue what I stated in order to make me appear suspicious to everybody else.
- who cares about logic... It was written poorly regardless, or are you saying that you are a god of a player who doesnt make those mistakes?
-we are talking about ME here, considering you have considered all of my other points not making sense, and than saying that I couldnt make this one?
-... Of course, any attack on you ("being human") comes from a wolf??? In that case, Im suprised you didnt "catch me" sooner, since Ive been attacking you basically all game.

And Couldnt I give the same argument back??? With your main "case" on me is "fank is confusing, must be a wolf", Isnt that trying to get me lynched in the same way??? I dont know who's scraping the barrel, Me, or you? (I for one know it isnt me)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 21, 2013, 01:57:27 AM- who cares about logic... It was written poorly regardless, or are you saying that you are a god of a player who doesnt make those mistakes?
No; I'm just saying that I'm not a blathering fool (perhaps I should think of a different word?). :P

Quote-we are talking about ME here, considering you have considered all of my other points not making sense, and than saying that I couldnt make this one?
Odd... I thought you were talking about me...

Quote-... Of course, any attack on you ("being human") comes from a wolf??? In that case, Im suprised you didnt "catch me" sooner, since Ive been attacking you basically all game.
*looks over at my older posts in the game* ...

QuoteAnd Couldnt I give the same argument back??? With your main "case" on me is "fank is confusing, must be a wolf", Isnt that trying to get me lynched in the same way??? I dont know who's scraping the barrel, Me, or you? (I for one know it isnt me)
Quite simply, although that is something I have mentioned a lot, it's not my "main" case, which I believe I have also mentioned.
To sum up my accusations against you:
Much of what fank has been saying and doing (from what I understand) is composed of misconstrued and sometimes unjustified statements, which, from my knowledge of fank as a player, generally gives me a suspicious feeling about him, especially when compared to the weak evidence against other players.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Why Did I miss this...
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 21, 2013, 01:46:57 AM1: "Desperately" is a word that conveys way too strong an action for what I have been doing. :P
2: Olimar was online last night; just look at the times he posted.
3: Your conclusions about me are illogical because they assume I don't use logic and observations to reach conclusions, but rather, sheer bias about people. :P
-... so desperatley is too strong a word to display that action??? did you not care who was lynched???
-The general case against him was "inactivity". Given what you said, and they no wolfed for inactivity...
-Here we go, the same argument, that "I dont see you as using logic". You on repeat on this statement?

(For extra posts)
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 21, 2013, 02:14:42 AMOdd... I thought you were talking about me...

Quite simply, although that is something I have mentioned a lot, it's not my "main" case, which I believe I have also mentioned.
To sum up my accusations against you:
Much of what fank has been saying and doing (from what I understand) is composed of misconstrued and sometimes unjustified statements, which, from my knowledge of fank as a player, generally gives me a suspicious feeling about him, especially when compared to the weak evidence against other players.
-and since when dont I relate to you... ??? I'll prolly be touching on this point later.
-isnt it basically the same thing, but in respect to everyone, apart from you?
Your case on me isnt bad... but I think it stems from interpretation. (seems like both cases against eachother is based on misinterpretation of what the other is saying.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 21, 2013, 03:04:42 AM-... so desperatley is too strong a word to display that action??? did you not care who was lynched???
This is what I mean by you trying to misconstrue my words: for you, if it isn't one thing, it has to be the other on the exact polar opposite end. :P The definition of desperate is: "feeling, showing, or involving a hopeless sense that a situation is so bad as to be impossible to deal with," and you said that I was "desperate" to defend Olimar. I was not "desperately" trying to defend Olimar, but that doesn't mean I didn't care who was lynched.

Quote-The general case against him was "inactivity". Given what you said, and they no wolfed for inactivity...
CHECK THE TIMES OLIMAR POSTED LAST PHASE. Why would somebody who was active during the night phase (and he was apparently in the chat) miss a wolfing due to inactivity!?!? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 21, 2013, 03:11:45 PMThis is what I mean by you trying to misconstrue my words: for you, if it isn't one thing, it has to be the other on the exact polar opposite end. :P The definition of desperate is: "feeling, showing, or involving a hopeless sense that a situation is so bad as to be impossible to deal with," and you said that I was "desperate" to defend Olimar. I was not "desperately" trying to defend Olimar, but that doesn't mean I didn't care who was lynched.
CHECK THE TIMES OLIMAR POSTED LAST PHASE. Why would somebody who was active during the night phase (and he was apparently in the chat) miss a wolfing due to inactivity!?!? :P
-stop sitting on the fence. If you werent defending olimar, and not pushing for a lynch,  what are you doing???

now look whos putting words into the mouth, i'll finish my...
"it looks like olimar was the target of that "no wolfing"
but you did bring up a good idea and check activity. see if there were any targets...

vermilionvermin

I'm of the opinion that the missed wolfing last Night was an intentional numbers-game play.  If there are two wolves left, they only need to make one more correct wolfing and lynching in order to win.  If there's one left, there's no reason to do it.

Which means that FSM probably wasn't a wolf and my reads on everyone are off.  FFFFF

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 21, 2013, 05:20:24 PM-stop sitting on the fence. If you werent defending olimar, and not pushing for a lynch,  what are you doing???
Defending him. Just not desperately defending him. There's a difference.

Quotenow look whos putting words into the mouth, i'll finish my...
"it looks like olimar was the target of that "no wolfing"
but you did bring up a good idea and check activity. see if there were any targets...
Did you not just say that Olimar would've been the one who wouldn't have sent in a wolfing ("The general case against him was 'inactivity'. Given what you said, and they no wolfed for inactivity...")?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 21, 2013, 07:38:08 PMDefending him. Just not desperately defending him. There's a difference.

Did you not just say that Olimar would've been the one who wouldn't have sent in a wolfing ("The general case against him was 'inactivity'. Given what you said, and they no wolfed for inactivity...")?
-something still doesnt make sense...  (cant put my finger on it yet...) (All I can say its telling, we had buddying up to olimar earlier, and now this comes up...)

If I havent asked allready, Why was a KitB bad, why couldnt there have been one between  Mashi/olimar???

-I did not say that, of course you would take that anyway (and you have taken it every way it shouldnt...) I'll say it in english, He's being framed. (besides... why would I attack my human reads?)

because I've had enough of BDS's stupid arguments (for now)
Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 21, 2013, 06:43:45 PMI'm of the opinion that the missed wolfing last Night was an intentional numbers-game play.  If there are two wolves left, they only need to make one more correct wolfing and lynching in order to win.  If there's one left, there's no reason to do it.

Which means that FSM probably wasn't a wolf and my reads on everyone are off.  FFFFF
Possibly, they would have to be very gutsy if they were just a lone wolf... and if they were playing numbers, wouldnt it make more sense to pick off someone, and make it 3-2-1 (granted they lynched for numbers)? I see the advantage of one more brain to confuse everyone though... (maybe?)

BDS... something I forgot to tell you, your current line of thinking makes no sense (If you want me to point it out for you I surely will...) would you please re examine your thoughts, and tell me who you think the wolf(es?) are?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 21, 2013, 08:26:20 PMIf I havent asked allready, Why was a KitB bad, why couldnt there have been one between  Mashi/olimar???
A KitB would've been bad because, of course, assuming one of Mashi/Olimar had been a wolf, the KitB could've easily led to an undesirable outcome (e.g. if Mashi had been a wolf and Olimar a human, Olimar getting lynched).

Quote-I did not say that, of course you would take that anyway (and you have taken it every way it shouldnt...) I'll say it in english, He's being framed.
I'll never understand you... :P You state things one way but mean something completely different by it... :P

Quote(besides... why would I attack my human reads?)
...because you were attacking me for defending Olimar...

QuoteBDS... something I forgot to tell you, your current line of thinking makes no sense (If you want me to point it out for you I surely will...) would you please re examine your thoughts, and tell me who you think the wolf(es?) are?
Feel free to point it out.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 20, 2013, 09:33:57 PMAaaah, so the wolves are worried that they'll accidentally hit a fool (perhaps)...
If that'd be the case, wouldn't it mean TST is a wolf? Since two fools are dead and one left who was claimed by TST. The wolves shouldn't be worried about anything, if TST isn't a wolf.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 21, 2013, 11:26:38 PMIf that'd be the case, wouldn't it mean TST is a wolf? Since two fools are dead and one left who was claimed by TST. The wolves shouldn't be worried about anything, if TST isn't a wolf.
Then again, Mashi also claimed fool... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 21, 2013, 08:49:49 PMA KitB would've been bad because, of course, assuming one of Mashi/Olimar had been a wolf, the KitB could've easily led to an undesirable outcome (e.g. if Mashi had been a wolf and Olimar a human, Olimar getting lynched).
I'll never understand you... :P You state things one way but mean something completely different by it... :P
...because you were attacking me for defending Olimar...
Feel free to point it out.
-somewhat get your point (you'll never see it as being opportunistic :/)
-it was open for interpretation,
-... you hugging to olimar=/= you being partners... (maybe you'll never understand that)
-I'll explan it simply for mobile, your idea and the wolf team you are suggesting is imcompatible. simply. of your top 3/ davys the only one that is compatible.  if you want me to point out why me and olimar are incompatible, I'll do that (should be obvious)

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 21, 2013, 11:31:18 PMThen again, Mashi also claimed fool... :P
]then again, you believed the claim