TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Bird Edit: Nope.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

So glad I saw that before he removed it! xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

I come online to see me being the next lynch :( and I even came up with a great theory!
Quote from: Greg on October 16, 2013, 12:40:38 PMI'm going to vote for Mashi for now. In the chat last night (fank and bubbles can back me up on this) he spent a lot of effort trying to convince me that he was a human, and not a wolf. Then now, he comes out as a fool. His actions in the chat makes no sense if he's a fool (since I was going to vote for him), and his current actions don't really work if he's a human. So I'm going with the hypothesis that he's a wolf.

So yeah I'll vote Mashi. I don't really think he's a fool, mostly for the reason above. In the chat he was called a wolf/fool (cant really remember) but instead of just going along with it, he actually tried to convince us otherwise. A fool would have either given in or made a weak defense, but he was really working hard to convince us to keep him alive.

As for my defense, I really don't know what the accusation is besides me not voting for FSM. I gave a reason, the true reason, and theres not much more I can do.

Just because, I'll reiterate my defense.

I said Night 1 (and Day 1) that based on FSM's claim and actions, he was unlikely to be a fool. That left him to be either a human or wolf, and in my eyes it could've gone either way, since in a game with "fool" in the title obviously humans can and will be frivolous. I wanted to wait to hear more from FSM so I could better formulate an opinion on which side he was on. That's why I didn't want to lynch him Day 1. Mashi had already posted much more than FSM, and by those posts I assumed he wasn't a human. That's why I voted.

Why would I have fought so strongly that FSM wasn't a fool if he was my partner? No one else was, everyone seemed to think he was a fool up until he started to not post anything. If I was pretending to go against his claim to have an alibi and seem like I wasn't a wolf, I definitely wouldn't have done it as soon as my very first post in the entire game

I never said FSM was a wolf. I also never said he was a human. I was undecided and didn't want to rush into a lynch in an attempt to save a human. The post that fank quoted (and then davy quotes fank's post) really doesn't seem like I'm leaning towards FSM being a wolf, just stating again that he was not a fool.

Mashi

Bubbles7689, because I don't want to die!!!

Bubbles7689 isn't my top suspicion (but certainly someone who's raised an eyebrow from me at least), but I do feel that her antics towards FSM-Reapr were odd, so I can otherwise agree with a lynch on her anyway.

Bubbles

theres no player named bubbles7689??

i guess thats still only 4 votes on me then

Mashi

i was voting for you seven thousand six hundred and eighty nine times, obvs

Waddle Bro

Actually read everything this time!
all chats and posts and small fonts

I'm still kind of lost with this lynch, tbh, but I think I'll go with
Bubbles
because she looks like someone who I could see partnering with FSM.

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 16, 2013, 05:52:51 PMbecause she looks like someone who I could see partnering with FSM.
we broke up a while ago

Waddle Bro

also how could I ever lynch my buddy who I'm gonna share a croissant with

Bird

INSTA!

1. FSM-Reapr
2. MaestroUGC
3. vermilionvermin
4. Waddle Bro
5. The_Subjective_Thought
6. davy
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. fank009
9. Mashi
10. Bubbles
11. Olimar12345
12. Greg
13. BlackDragonSlayer

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bubbles has died. It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends tomorrow, October 17th, at 8:00 PM CDT. Three reds and six greens remain.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

B)

Anyway, Wolf, you should really claim to me so that I don't need to risk lynching you.  I want all the Fools to win, but that's only possible if we make a joint victory with the Wolf Team.  If you don't claim by the end of this Night Phase, I'll just lynch myself or something, idk.

The_Subjective_Thought

You done goofed guys.

You done goofed.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on October 16, 2013, 05:36:55 PMBubbles7689, because I don't want to die!!!
Wat.

All right; something I forgot to mention earlier is that I didn't agree with Fank's theory in the chat because it doesn't account for Mashi and TST, who are most certainly either fools or wolves. If they're fools, FSM can't be a fool, and if they're wolves, Greg can't be a wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber