News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 15, 2013, 04:49:37 PMUnlike fank, I don't think we should lynch the fools. :P Right now, though, I can't really see anybody else who I feel exceptionally strong about lynching, although, as a consideration, I might choose fank (again)... then again, there's the people Verm pointed out in one of his earlier posts (Bubbles/Davy).

Mashi; likely fool.

TST; likely fool.

Olimar; assuming TST is a fool, there's not really any evidence for or against Olimar. At this point, I think he might be human.
I dont know, who's logic doesnt make sense, Mine or yours, your contemplating voting me, but is lynching "the fools" really worthy to suspect me of being a wolf??? or are you just lynching me for the sake of it?

Im prolly the only one here that is going to say FSM is a fool arent I... :/ Cause Im the only one that can see it :/

In the chat now if anyone wants to chat...

Im prolly going to have to reread...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Olimar12345

imo, Fank is making more sense that bds at this point. :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 15, 2013, 05:06:24 PMI dont know, who's logic doesnt make sense, Mine or yours, your contemplating voting me, but is lynching "the fools" really worthy to suspect me of being a wolf??? or are you just lynching me for the sake of it?
Completely ignoring the fact that I blatantly stated that I didn't feel really strong about any of the potential lynches, you included.
But, no, that's not the only reason, unless you ignore everything else I already stated last phase (e.g. you're acting weird in a way that's suspicious to me).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 15, 2013, 05:21:48 PMCompletely ignoring the fact that I blatantly stated that I didn't feel really strong about any of the potential lynches, you included.
But, no, that's not the only reason, unless you ignore everything else I already stated last phase (e.g. you're acting weird in a way that's suspicious to me).

-you signaled me out, and with the most recent posts by you... the tend seems to trend to you attacking me... (for no reason???)
-Im glad Im acting in a weird way thats suspicious to you, I see my games still the same xD (on a more serious note, everything is going according to plan)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 15, 2013, 05:31:46 PM-you signaled me out, and with the most recent posts by you... the tend seems to trend to you attacking me... (for no reason???)
The reason I singled you out is because, as I specifically mentioned, nobody else is really glaringly suspicious, or for that matter, even slightly more suspicious than you. Also remember that I mentioned Bubbles/Davy as well, although I'm not too sure about them either.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Wolf, I still need your claim.  The Fool's already claimed to me.

Mashi

If you don't claim to me by the end of the Phase, I'll just have to strike a deal with the Humans and help them lynch you then!!!

I'll be in the chat.  Everyone should try to make a suspicion list by early tomorrow.  I'll be busy the entire day tomorrow, so I'll likely have to vote or safety today.

Greg

I've got a midterm tomorrow. I might not be able to post at all.
Safety on fank for now. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow in time to vote properly.

The_Subjective_Thought

Well if any discussion occurs in the next twelve hours I'll be asleep for it.

I'm going to vote for my biggest concern.

Olimar

(Sorry BDS.)
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 12, 2013, 12:34:24 PMAm I missing something here?
Follow this link... And read it... and See if this has any meaning given what we know... (thoughts after analyzing maestro's point of view???)

fank009

So, since it seems like (FMPOV) this whole game will stem from FSM's alingment Lets read (chat logs not counted...)

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 10, 2013, 12:30:12 PMHello you all.

I claim fool.

Because I am such a gentle soul, I'll reveal my hand to you. Instead of just acting humanish, hoping I'd get wolfed, I consider that as the more "mainstream" way for me to play my role.

Instead, I'll challenge myself. I will help the humans with all of my might, daring the wolves to wolf me knowing I am a threat to them.

So come at me. Come at me with all you have got.

The original claim, one that sparked all this conversation. At this point of time, it really wasnt seen as anything special.

and then we have what started the whole course on my leans...
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 11, 2013, 04:34:16 AMI call bullshit

Calling out TST like that does have some wolfish properties, in the sense that he's getting someone for the lynch... (TST in this case having a BS role...) I Dont think it dawned to FSM that there are 3 fools this game, and TST could be one of them...  so somewhat of a 50/50

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 11, 2013, 11:26:48 AM
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 11, 2013, 09:45:20 AMYeah, but you could be just saying that to get him lynched!
How could I get someone lynched for pulling a reaction test on me?

(one of the many interactions between TBWCW and FSM)
TBWCW, was addressing the train of thought That I just addressed and... thinking of it, It doesnt seem that it wasnt the intention of FSM, (In that case +fool points FSM)

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 12, 2013, 06:16:29 AMWell sorrey for being busy and not knowing who to lynch. :(
After the vote from waddle, (and more votes piling on top of it.)

last post from FSM.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 13, 2013, 05:48:28 PMLook, I'm helping humans!

Mashi

I promised to him not to post this phase, sorry that I had to break my promise!!! He's more likely a wolf than I am
Prolly the most wolfiest post of the lot...

considering everything else, there isnt much from FSM to judge. There is the Private chat with mashi...

As mentioned, the only wolfy post all thread, was the vote on mashi. Everything else seems in constant with a fool game (and the vote on mashi, is prolly FSM, trying to help out as he said he would :/.

FSM can still be somewhat a 50/50 lean... But I feel confident enough that he's a fool that it should be a telling enough sign.

Thoughts on FSM. Everyone here, seems to be on the opinion that FSM is a wolf, Granted he didnt help... regardless he's red... Here's some thoughts bout FSM... from others...

For being a wolf...

Quote from: Bubbles on October 11, 2013, 06:13:21 PMExcept that wasn't a comparison. I said that acting suspicious would get you lynched, and acting human would get you wolfed. FSM's route doesn't make sense either way, so its an unlikely Fool plan.
Bubbles on FSM, leaning FSM being a wolf.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 12, 2013, 05:21:04 AMAlso, I'm going to vote for FSM-Reapr. He said he's going to be active and do something for the human team. All I see are silly posts. Every time he's a human, he's always super active. In "All the King's Men", where FSM was a wolf, he was inactive and manipulated his way to the end. Considering this would be his second time as a wolf, it's likely he hasn't grown out from his habits. I don't think FSM could claim fool, if he'd be one.
Waddle using meta.

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 12, 2013, 08:47:09 AMFSM-Reapr

I'm very confident that FSM is not a human, and that's good enough to warrant a vote today.  Here's how I see it.  Claiming fool has little to no benefits as a human and a mountain of risk.  Not getting wolfed is nice, but it's really minor when the risk is that you get yourself lynched.  As a wolf, you risk being lynched, sure, but if you think it's more likely that humans will avoid lynching you, well, you've got yourself set.  As a fool, I don't know why FSM would try such a gambit because it's really, really easy to win as a fool.
(Red = dead thought process from verm)

Quote from: fank009 on October 12, 2013, 12:19:17 PMFSM, im somewhat tossed, the votes now should be the staple point as to FSM being wolf/fool
the only case I can think of for him NOT being a fool stems from the TST encounter

My thoughts, TST encounter being the case for FSM being a wolf...  (^pokes above spiel)

Quote from: Greg on October 12, 2013, 12:17:24 PMAnyway, I'm also going to tack a vote onto FSM, even though I'm not convinced he's a wolf (if he's a fool, his plan's certainly working!), since there's still a pretty good chance he is one and he's been supremely unhelpful.
Another person with both feet in the camps

Quote from: davy on October 13, 2013, 02:57:14 PMFSM claiming fool seems like a wolf move to me. He won't gain anything by helping humans win if he is a fool, and he gains protection if he's a wolf (of course there's always reverse psychology, but that's only needed if we are really thinking like lynching him, which I'm not atm).
Interesting aspect here... calls the move wolfish, jumps on mashi for being more wolfish.

After the lynch

Quote from: Mashi on October 13, 2013, 06:56:49 PMOh, he was Red, so he was definitely Wolf or Fool, whoops!!!

But yes, I think it's very likely for him to be a Wolf.
Quote from: Bubbles on October 13, 2013, 09:27:42 PMFSM voting for Mashi instead of himself when he could've suicided just about proves he wasn't a fool. He's not a player who would miss something like that. So after his death and the red cardflip, he's a wolf to me.

(Thats it??? thats all that is of note... I feel like voting BDS, for all the diversion from the topic at hand :/)

A note of everyone who called FSM wolfish.

Further analysis on flips before/after the flip coming up.

fank009

If FSM was a wolf...

3. vermilionvermin
4. Waddle Bro
5. The_Subjective_Thought
6. davy
8. fank009
9. Mashi
10. Bubbles
11. Olimar12345
12. Greg
13. BlackDragonSlayer

people struck out are people who voted for FSM/leant him strong wolf (TST at the end of phase...)

(cases for each partner (being FSM's partner)
Davy- Little posts to analyze... but, as mentioned before by people...

Quote from: davy on October 13, 2013, 02:57:14 PMFSM claiming fool seems like a wolf move to me. He won't gain anything by helping humans win if he is a fool, and he gains protection if he's a wolf (of course there's always reverse psychology, but that's only needed if we are really thinking like lynching him, which I'm not atm).

yes, he did defend himself later on... (seemed like a good defence... (maybe too good??? too little to think about (+scum points))) but he is soft defending FSM here.

Myself (... because why not)
If anything is scummy, its that 50/50 opinion that I had/have on him.

Olimar (from memory)
Doesnt really have a case in this instance, apart from avoidance.

BDS
BDS, I have one Q for you, (dont answer it) Are you capable of fancy play??? because I think I have the biggest exhibit of it in your analysis.
You screamed FSM being fool Day 1, he flips red, and we have this, mind you, an argument I have with you.. Me arguing that He's a fool most likely, and you arguing he's a wolf definetly. Could you be saving yourself, by stating he's a fool, then flipping to whatever alignment looks better for you??? Basicaly its a bit of distancing and a sense of too much info (will touch on it later)... (and somewhat of a feeling type lean, no real quotes that stand out (but like the greg case earlier in the game, there tells are there). You are distancing yourself by giving crazy scenarios of why you cant be a wolf (not in english, mind you) by these crazy theories (that fsm was organizing an alliance)
just a stupid Q... How did you know that that was his intention, given that fools are independants, and should have no reason to.
so WHY, are you suggesting the idea??? did the plan go in disarray????

If anyone is a partner with FSM, I feel Davy/BDS would be the best picks.

(BDS, I know you would want more, If you want more, all you have to do is ask.)

fank009

(You're going to have to wait till the morning to find out all the wolf leans if FSM IS NOT a wolf... (You really think I would only think of things on one side of the coin???)
(P.S. forgot to strike out bubbles in that last post)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 16, 2013, 04:35:02 AMBDS
BDS, I have one Q for you, (dont answer it) Are you capable of fancy play??? because I think I have the biggest exhibit of it in your analysis.
You screamed FSM being fool Day 1, he flips red, and we have this, mind you, an argument I have with you.. Me arguing that He's a fool most likely, and you arguing he's a wolf definetly. Could you be saving yourself, by stating he's a fool, then flipping to whatever alignment looks better for you??? Basicaly its a bit of distancing and a sense of too much info (will touch on it later)... (and somewhat of a feeling type lean, no real quotes that stand out (but like the greg case earlier in the game, there tells are there). You are distancing yourself by giving crazy scenarios of why you cant be a wolf (not in english, mind you) by these crazy theories (that fsm was organizing an alliance)
just a stupid Q... How did you know that that was his intention, given that fools are independants, and should have no reason to.
so WHY, are you suggesting the idea??? did the plan go in disarray????
From what I understand, you're essentially saying that I might be a wolf because:
1: I used logic to try and find out whether FSM was likelier to be a fool or a wolf (statement in bold).
2: I used logic to try and find out why FSM would claim, and why Mashi/TST would have the "stumbler relation" (what I'll call if from now on :P), in order to determine whether Mashi/TST were fools or wolves (and by relation to TST, Olimar, although that merely says that he isn't a fool, not that he isn't a wolf; statement underlined).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

I'm at school currently!!!  I might have time for discussion this evening, but I won't have much time any other time (I'm here now because my teacher is late!!!).

I'm going to safety on vermilionvermin for now.  I suggest you all meet in the chat when you can and discuss things more thoroughly (no bickering!).  I'll try to join when I can.