News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 14, 2013, 08:44:01 PMum... explain to me why mashi is the most likely fool again????
Did you not just say that you were voting for Mashi because of your "fool lean" for him!?!? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2013, 08:45:23 PMDid you not just say that you were voting for Mashi because of your "fool lean" for him!?!? :P
Yep, and maestro flipping red... its a result of that fool lean, since there is too many for a fool, and there is a perfect team sitting infront of me, why not.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 14, 2013, 08:56:47 PMYep, and maestro flipping red... its a result of that fool lean, since there is too many for a fool, and there is a perfect team sitting infront of me, why not.
But why would you lynch a fool if you know a fool has already been killed? That would leave only one fool...!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

why not BDS??? that happened yesterday

Mashi

I'm not sure if people took my claim seriously, but to reiterate.

I am a Fool.  The other Fool and Wolf should claim to me to organise an alliance beneficial to all of us.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 14, 2013, 09:20:25 PMwhy not BDS??? that happened yesterday
Because then, there would only be one fool left...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2013, 09:23:13 PMBecause then, there would only be one fool left...

Argueably that could be for the best. I mean if only there were a few almost-but-not-quite-confirmed fools around.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2013, 09:23:13 PMBecause then, there would only be one fool left...
and why are you scared about there being one fool left???

fank009

\
Quote from: fank009 on October 14, 2013, 09:28:45 PMand why are you scared about there being one fool left???
apart from the obvious...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 14, 2013, 09:28:45 PMand why are you scared about there being one fool left???
Shouldn't need explanation... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

And this is why hunting for fools> hunting for wolves... so that when we hunt for wolves, we dont get in this situation... but no, we just had to lynch the fool who promised to cooperate and didnt :/

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 14, 2013, 10:43:16 PMAnd this is why hunting for fools> hunting for wolves... so that when we hunt for wolves, we dont get in this situation... but no, we just had to lynch the fool who promised to cooperate and didnt :/
You're not making any sense...?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 14, 2013, 11:42:44 PMas usual eh BDS...
It's like you're saying that we should try to lynch all the fools...! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Day phase gets closer to ending... nobody says anything...

Unlike fank, I don't think we should lynch the fools. :P Right now, though, I can't really see anybody else who I feel exceptionally strong about lynching, although, as a consideration, I might choose fank (again)... then again, there's the people Verm pointed out in one of his earlier posts (Bubbles/Davy).

People I don't think we should lynch today unless something big comes up about them:

Waddle Bro; speaking of that, where is he? He said that he was going to be in Berlin, but he also said that he would have internet... To talk about the human things he's done, he's helped in the FSM lynch (or even start it?), and since FSM was possibly a wolf, that certainly is a point in Waddle's favor.

Mashi; likely fool.

TST; likely fool.

Olimar; assuming TST is a fool, there's not really any evidence for or against Olimar. At this point, I think he might be human.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber