News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2013, 07:46:30 PMThat doesn't explain Mashi/TST (unless they're wolves, which I highly doubt), which is something you all forgot before you fools started thinking. :P

What if Mashi was just being Mashi and I got the idea to do the same thing and use it to reaction test a claimed fool?

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Bubbles

BDS, if you believe Mashi and TST are both fools who know each other, shouldn't they have attempted to kill each other last phase? Both of them voted for FSM, who is almost a confirmed wolf at this point.

Mashi

guys youre acting like i dont have op powers bird is lying to you i do have them

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Bubbles on October 14, 2013, 08:17:02 PMBDS, if you believe Mashi and TST are both fools who know each other, shouldn't they have attempted to kill each other last phase? Both of them voted for FSM, who is almost a confirmed wolf at this point.

Okay I'm just going to object to this because I assume I(or mashi) would've come up with a better plan.

And I voted for Olimar because I wasn't thinking on how foolish his pm to me seemed. Then changed to FSM because the age agains him was stronger than Mashi, right near the nod of the phase.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Bubbles

TST, I wasn't saying that you and Mashi were planning something. I was just pointing out that you're most likely not in an alliance

Mashi

were in the coll people alliance

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Greg on October 14, 2013, 08:15:12 PMFSM WAS NOT A FOOL. His actions at the end of the phase make no sense if he was one.
1: I didn't say FSM was a fool, especially after Maestro was wolfed.
2: You're responding to the post where I said that Maestro was a fool and asked why fank was voting for Mashi, who is likely to be a fool.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on October 14, 2013, 08:23:33 PMTST, I wasn't saying that you and Mashi were planning something. I was just pointing out that you're most likely not in an alliance
And what he was saying is that if he were in an alliance, they would've come up with something better than just:
Quote from: Bubbles on October 14, 2013, 08:17:02 PMattempt to kill each other last phase

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

All right, I've been thinking it over, and I think it would be beneficial for the Fools and Wolves to ally together.

I am a Fool.  Fool and Wolf should claim to me.  We can organise things so that on the last Day Phase, the Fool and Wolf will both vote for the Wolf and lead to a dual victory for both the Fool and Wolf.  Another Fool could just be wolfed before then.

vermilionvermin

BDS:  If FSM isn't a fool, he's a wolf.

If he's a wolf and there's a fool alliance, the wolves knowingly killed a fool.

The wolves would never knowingly kill a fool.

Mashi

Will both vote for the Fool*

Typo.  Voting for the Wolf would be dumb for both parties.

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Bubbles on October 14, 2013, 08:23:33 PMTST, I wasn't saying that you and Mashi were planning something. I was just pointing out that you're most likely not in an alliance

I understood that.

I was being silly. (Foolish if you will.)
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 14, 2013, 08:37:38 PMBDS:  If FSM isn't a fool, he's a wolf.

If he's a wolf and there's a fool alliance, the wolves knowingly killed a fool.

The wolves would never knowingly kill a fool.
It's possible that Maestro didn't claim. That easy (since whenever I think of convoluted plots, they always seem to turn out being wrong). :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

See Bubbles.

Mashi comes up with great plans.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2013, 08:02:08 PMAnd another thing:
If you know Maestro was a fool, why are you voting for the person most likely to be a fool? That'll leave only one fool...
um... explain to me why mashi is the most likely fool again????
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...