TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 14, 2013, 01:02:26 PMI can honestly say I've had no contact with him outside this thread.

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 10, 2013, 10:12:47 PMOkay

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on October 10, 2013, 10:17:51 PMOkay, I kinda doubt you're actually "The Please".

but whatever I'm Human.

and as proof that neither are forgery!!!

The_Subjective_Thought
Bombchu Bolero

Nothing to see here.
View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
To Please Or Not To Please
« Sent to: Mashi on: October 11, 2013, 01:12:47 AM »
ReplyReplyReply with quoteQuoteRemove this messageRemove
Okay
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 10:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!
The_Subjective_Thought
Bombchu Bolero

Nothing to see here.
View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
To Please Or Not To Please 2.0
« Sent to: Mashi on: October 11, 2013, 01:17:51 AM »
ReplyReplyReply with quoteQuoteRemove this messageRemove
Okay, I kinda doubt you're actually "The Please".

but whatever I'm Human.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 10:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

your move

The_Subjective_Thought

Did I actually send those?

Fuck I really need to stop tabbing so hard.

Um.

I have no reasonable response to this.

I have an unreasonable on so I'll put that in.

Those pm were part of a previous plan I had. However it had more then two variables so it was a stupid plan an I scrapped it.

I didn't mean to send those pm.

Whoops.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM

The_Subjective_Thought

If you try and yell at me for this I will compulsively lie at you.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

Mashi

thats why youre the_subjective_thought and not the_objective_thought

The_Subjective_Thought

My subjective reality is objective to me!
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 14, 2013, 07:03:11 AMThere's no way he(or anyone) could know who all three fools are. Bird said that not even the fools know who each other are. The only ones who would know ANYTHING at the start of the game would be the wolves, and they'd only know who the other wolfed were. :P
Did you just forget the fact that FSM claimed Fools near (essentially at) the beginning of the game? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2013, 04:24:00 PMDid you just forget the fact that FSM claimed Fools near (essentially at) the beginning of the game? :P

No, I didn't. What makes you so sure that he was a fool and not a wolf? :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 14, 2013, 05:49:06 PMNo, I didn't. What makes you so sure that he was a fool and not a wolf? :P
DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST. DID YOU EVEN READ.

I said he could be either. DID I NOT SAY THAT.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 13, 2013, 10:56:02 PMif FSM was a fool (or even a wolf)

Also, yes, you did forget, or else you wouldn't have said this. :P
If you didn't forget, you never would've asked that in the first place, since you'd know that it would be possible that the fools claimed to FSM after he claimed fool.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

1. FSM-Reapr
2. MaestroUGC
3. vermilionvermin
4. Waddle Bro
5. The_Subjective_Thought
6. davy
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. fank009
9. Mashi
10. Bubbles
11. Olimar12345
12. Greg
13. BlackDragonSlayer

-------------------------------------------------------------

MaestroUGC has died. It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends the day after tomorrow, October 16th, at 8:00 PM CDT. Three reds and seven greens remain.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

MaestroUGC

Why? What did I do? Why must you scorn me so?

Fine, I didn't want to play with you fools anyway. I'll just go back to designing my next Super TWGTM!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 14, 2013, 06:09:17 PMWhy? What did I do? Why must you scorn me so?

Fine, I didn't want to play with you fools anyway. I'll just go back to designing my next Super TWGTM!
So, uh, huh, Maestro/Mashi/TST are the fools, and FSM was a wolf... I assume...?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2013, 05:53:34 PMDID YOU EVEN READ MY POST. DID YOU EVEN READ.

I said he could be either. DID I NOT SAY THAT....

If you didn't forget, you never would've asked that in the first place, since you'd know that it would be possible that the fools claimed to FSM after he claimed fool.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2013, 05:53:34 PMDID YOU EVEN READ MY POST. DID YOU EVEN READ.

Perhaps I should have specified what part of your post I was replying to.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 13, 2013, 10:56:02 PMAs I said, if FSM was a fool (or even a wolf), him claiming would allow the fools to... well... die... :P
Plus, if FSM were a wolf, he'd hopefully know all three fools, but only have two be killed, so that if "things" went bad, they could always kill the third fool... :P

Wolfs don't know fools. Fools don't know other fools.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 14, 2013, 06:49:13 PMWolfs don't know fools. Fools don't know other fools.
NO MI DIGAS. I NEVER SAID THEY DID.

FSM claimed Fool at the beginning of the game, so if the fools claimed to him, HE WOULD KNOW WHO THEY WERE, WHETHER HE WERE A WOLF OR A FOOL.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

I do not understand what part of my post was difficult for you to comprehend... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber