News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quick message saying that FINALLY Im online, AND I'm in the chat if anyone wants to interupt my book I'm writing
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bubbles

Quote from: davy on October 13, 2013, 02:57:14 PMTBWCW tells us in his death post that we should look at his posts to find a clue about the wolfings (I guess).
I don't really think thats the case. How would he even know who wolfed him? It's not like you get a pm telling you who the wolves were. I think his message was more along the lines of "I was onto something and the wolves wolfed me to silence me", but I don't believe it. All he really said of substance that the wolves could possibly have anything to do with was
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 11, 2013, 05:33:32 PMThe Wolves are our greatest help in this game since they know who the wolves aren't.

We should try communicate with them by asking them to lynch an odd/even numbered of player if the player we lynched was a wolf or not.
which I just took as a joke because cmon really

I'm going to have to vote for Mashi. Most of his posts are just frivolousness, which seems like a typical fool's attitude. I don't think Mashi would be so outright a fool, and he's been like this relentlessly from the very start of the game. Similar to the FSM situation, but i dont want waddle to get that croissant I'm getting a stronger feeling from him

FSM-Reapr

Look, I'm helping humans!

Mashi

I promised to him not to post this phase, sorry that I had to break my promise!!! He's more likely a wolf than I am

Waddle Bro

^guys can you smell that
smells like a big hunk-a-chunk of taurosshit

vermilionvermin

FSM, if you're a fool, you can win right now by self-voting.  If you don't do so, you're not helping the humans.  You're hurting us by convincing us you're a wolf.

fank009

Current vote count (not official, counted by yours truly)
FSM: 4
Mashi: 4
Fank: 1
Olimar: 1
BDS: 1
Greg: 1

The_Subjective_Thought

Well seeing as my issue with Olimar is regarded as unimportant I'll change my vote.

FSM-reapr
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

vermilionvermin

Safety on Maestro because I want confirmation that one of Mashi and FSM is a fool.

vermilionvermin

Actually, going back to FSM

Bird

1. FSM-Reapr
2. MaestroUGC
3. vermilionvermin
4. Waddle Bro
5. The_Subjective_Thought
6. davy
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. fank009
9. Mashi
10. Bubbles
11. Olimar12345
12. Greg
13. BlackDragonSlayer

-------------------------------------------------------------

Knife in the Box! FSM-Reapr has been lynched. It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends tomorrow, October 14th at 8:00 PM CDT. Four reds and seven greens remain.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

The_Subjective_Thought

Well we hit a red.

Let's see where the night will take us.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

you seem accomplished TST...
(And that big post went through the day :/)

Mashi

Based on FSM-Reapr's voting for me when he could have easily lynched himself if he were Fool, I think it's safe to say he's likely a Wolf.  I can't really think of any significant reason he could be Human or Fool, considering that he openly told everyone he was Fool and that I was overtly telling him I was hoping he would be lynched this Day Phase.

Also, chat log to explain his promise to me to not post even though I didn't really mind much:
Spoiler
[10/12/2013 3:15:22 PM] Mashi: Want to be lynched this Phase???
[8:08:58 AM] Mashi: ;(
[8:09:38 AM] Mashi: im trying to make that a gif
[8:09:39 AM] Mashi: and save it
[8:09:42 AM] Mashi: but skype wont let me
[8:09:43 AM] Mashi: h8 skype
[9:22:02 AM] Otso Syrjänen: hai
[9:22:25 AM] Otso Syrjänen: and sure, you can lynch me, it's not like I'm going to lose
[9:22:37 AM] Otso Syrjänen: I was hoping I could help the humans
[9:22:47 AM] Otso Syrjänen: but then tests and Pokemon X came
[9:23:40 AM] Mashi: :P
[9:23:51 AM] Mashi: Hopefully we help you win this Phase then!!!
[9:23:57 AM] Otso Syrjänen: Thx
[9:24:05 AM] Otso Syrjänen: Waddle is such a friendly fellow
[9:24:19 AM] Otso Syrjänen: I'll repay him with that croissant
[9:24:46 AM] Mashi: ;)
[9:24:55 AM] Mashi: i cant believe
[9:24:59 AM] Mashi: people took me seriously
[9:25:07 AM] Mashi: when i said i had op powers and stuff
[9:25:15 AM] Mashi: i need to milk this for as much as its worth
[9:25:51 AM] Otso Syrjänen: I just thought it was a hoax for you to get TST discuss with you about stuff
[9:26:18 AM] Mashi: I'm thinking The_Subjective_Thought is a Fool.
[9:26:24 AM] Mashi: He's too carefree to be a Wolf.
[9:26:53 AM] Otso Syrjänen: I think his playstyle resembles Yugi, but he's just a kid
[9:27:17 AM] Otso Syrjänen: So going all sugar rush on everything wouldn't surprise me from him
[9:27:44 AM] Mashi: Hahaha, probably!
[9:28:24 AM] Otso Syrjänen: Mashi, if I promise not to post or send any PMs for the rest of the phase, could you tell me your role
[9:28:45 AM] Otso Syrjänen: unless youre afraid i'm going to snitch it all to waddle
[9:28:50 AM] Otso Syrjänen: jk
[9:28:58 AM] Otso Syrjänen: I promise with my word of honor!
[9:29:17 AM] Mashi: Human.
[9:29:21 AM] Otso Syrjänen: k
[9:29:23 AM] Otso Syrjänen: cool
[9:29:24 AM] Mashi: ;)
[9:29:25 AM] Otso Syrjänen: i lied
[9:29:34 AM] Otso Syrjänen: this is going straight to waddle bro
[9:29:37 AM] Mashi: lol
[9:29:56 AM] Otso Syrjänen: jk
[9:29:56 AM] Mashi: Is Waddle Bro a Wolf???
[9:30:02 AM] Otso Syrjänen: idk
[9:30:18 AM] Otso Syrjänen: actually
[9:30:23 AM] Otso Syrjänen: he's not a wolf
[9:30:27 AM] Otso Syrjänen: because he's not my partner
[9:30:30 AM] Otso Syrjänen: ;)
[close]

I'm not sure if FSM-Reapr would be reckless enough to overtly discuss his Wolf Partner, but I think Waddle Bro is certainly someone we should be looking towards, just to be safe.  Especially since FSM-Reapr had the audacity to claim Fool so early and abruptly at the beginning of the game.

Mashi

Oh, he was Red, so he was definitely Wolf or Fool, whoops!!!

But yes, I think it's very likely for him to be a Wolf.

Waddle Bro

Idk how could I be his partner when I practically accused no one else but him this phase. And he did nothing but vote for you later this phase.

Why would I try to lynch my own wolf partner?