News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Yeah, I'm confused. How come you got the information about this Stumbler thing rather than anyone else? I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.

Bubbles

^Same here. And what claims are you expecting? "Im a wolf/fool"?

fank009

Quote from: Greg on October 12, 2013, 12:58:41 PMYeah, I'm confused. How come you got the information about this Stumbler thing rather than anyone else? I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.

greg, this is enough for now

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on October 12, 2013, 12:50:29 PMAnd I now have 4 claims!!!  Except one of those claims was just "CLAIM" so I think I still technically only have 3!!!
(hint for everybody else: that was my claim :P)

Right now, I'm guessing that Mashi, TST, and FSM are the fools, or Mashi and TST are the wolves, and FSM is a fool...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Quote from: fank009 on October 12, 2013, 01:03:55 PMgreg, this is enough for now

No it isn't. I kinda want an explanation.

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 12, 2013, 01:09:14 PM(hint for everybody else: that was my claim :P)

Right now, I'm guessing that Mashi, TST, and FSM are the fools, or Mashi and TST are the wolves, and FSM is a fool...?

mashi isnt a fool.
I can see a mashi/TST team, but mashi isnt a fool.

MaestroUGC

YOU'RE A FOOL!

I'm sorry, that was uncalled for.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fank009

Quote from: Greg on October 12, 2013, 01:12:59 PMNo it isn't. I kinda want an explanation.
ill give you a kind of explanation while I'm mobile.

(I do have a case proper before this quote, the quote was enough grounds for a vote)

I dont like the suprise in your tone regarding mashi's interactions with the thread, Its somewhat similar to FSM's "I call bullshit". there is a difference between the 2 that is circumstance. and that is what the vote is for

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 12, 2013, 01:15:20 PMmashi isnt a fool.
I can see a mashi/TST team, but mashi isnt a fool.
Reasoning behind this statement? How do you know Mashi isn't a fool, rather than a wolf making a really risky choice or a human who's telling the truth (the latter two of these options are seeming more unlikely at this point).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 12, 2013, 01:22:27 PMReasoning behind this statement? How do you know Mashi isn't a fool, rather than a wolf making a really risky choice or a human who's telling the truth (the latter two of these options are seeming more unlikely at this point).
more of a strong lean at the moment. its from general gameplay, I would expect fool mashi to be different from human or wolf mashi. that and other reasons, but mashi isnt as telling as others are.

The_Subjective_Thought

Mashi plays the same every game.

He's only got one state of being.

Mashi-ness.

It's like enlightenment but with more verm.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Mashi

I'm expecting everyone to claim their Roles to me whether Wolf, Fool, or Human.

My Role is sort of a Survivor type Role, but in addition to surviving, I need to know which Role goes with which Player.  My victory is nonoverriding (Bird even posted that the game could only end three ways if you don't believe me!).

Once I send in the Roles and Players to Bird, I'm going to take a step back from the game and not do anything to interfere.  This way, both Wolves and Humans will have no incentive to kill me and I can win with whoever also wins. B)

MaestroUGC

Mashi

I have no reason to believe or trust your or TST's claims, and if FSM is trying to get himself lynched then this is a far better option.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fank009

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 12, 2013, 01:42:37 PMMashi

I have no reason to believe or trust your or TST's claims, and if FSM is trying to get himself lynched then this is a far better option.
I have a reason NOT to believe the claims, bird said so xD

The_Subjective_Thought

Olmiar

If you can't guess why I'm voting him you're not paying attention.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!