News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

I'm going to go ahead and say that we shouldn't lynch TST yet I guess? He's evidently either a wolf or a fool, but blatantly faking a PM like that feels kinda like suicide.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 11, 2013, 09:08:13 PMAlso, Greg, why maestro?

It's a safety, there's no why. I'm just voting him temporarily.

Toby

Knew it.

Just remember what I said and think about it.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 11, 2013, 09:04:37 PMGuys this is ridiculous. I had my suspicions that TST's pm was forged, but that one from me is OBVIOUSLY fake. It takes literally no effort to create fake quotes from pms. Look, I'll even make one:

Since private messages are private, they only link you to the sender's profile. Hell, even if you did post a sincere pm, you could easily alter the text.
I don't get why a would human/wolf try to talk his way out of being a fool. But considering it's Olimar, who I think just defended himself without thinking, because (no hard feelings of what I'm about to say!)let's face it. I don't believe he's that good in TWG. Olimar doesn't take shit when it's thrown right on his face. He defends himself. Like a man.

Then there's TST, who I believe could easily forge a fake PM.

I am very strongly suspecting that TST is a fool, and Olimar is a human.

Also, I'm going to vote for FSM-Reapr. He said he's going to be active and do something for the human team. All I see are silly posts. Every time he's a human, he's always super active. In "All the King's Men", where FSM was a wolf, he was inactive and manipulated his way to the end. Considering this would be his second time as a wolf, it's likely he hasn't grown out from his habits. I don't think FSM could claim fool, if he'd be one.

FSM-Reapr

Well sorrey for being busy and not knowing who to lynch. :(

Olimar12345

Quote from: Greg on October 12, 2013, 03:12:59 AMIt's a safety, there's no why. I'm just voting him temporarily.

Sorry for not knowing this, but does voting someone safety mean that you're voting for them just to vote for someone? I honestly didn't think to do something like this.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

vermilionvermin

FSM-Reapr

I'm very confident that FSM is not a human, and that's good enough to warrant a vote today.  Here's how I see it.  Claiming fool has little to no benefits as a human and a mountain of risk.  Not getting wolfed is nice, but it's really minor when the risk is that you get yourself lynched.  As a wolf, you risk being lynched, sure, but if you think it's more likely that humans will avoid lynching you, well, you've got yourself set.  As a fool, I don't know why FSM would try such a gambit because it's really, really easy to win as a fool.

MaestroUGC

I'm in agreeance with an FSM lynch, it seems more like it was a ploy to avoid lynching him as a wolf than as a fool.

FSM-Reapr

Also Waddle, Who's Online stalking, really?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

I was bored, shaddup Maestro.

Greg

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 12, 2013, 07:44:41 AMSorry for not knowing this, but does voting someone safety mean that you're voting for them just to vote for someone? I honestly didn't think to do something like this.
It's used to avoid phantoms.

Anyway, I'm also going to tack a vote onto FSM, even though I'm not convinced he's a wolf (if he's a fool, his plan's certainly working!), since there's still a pretty good chance he is one and he's been supremely unhelpful.

fank009

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 12, 2013, 08:47:09 AMFSM-Reapr

I'm very confident that FSM is not a human, and that's good enough to warrant a vote today.  Here's how I see it.  Claiming fool has little to no benefits as a human and a mountain of risk.  Not getting wolfed is nice, but it's really minor when the risk is that you get yourself lynched.  As a wolf, you risk being lynched, sure, but if you think it's more likely that humans will avoid lynching you, well, you've got yourself set.  As a fool, I don't know why FSM would try such a gambit because it's really, really easy to win as a fool.
(psst, its somewhat harder than it looks to win as fool...)
FSM, im somewhat tossed, the votes now should be the staple point as to FSM being wolf/fool
the only case I can think of for him NOT being a fool stems from the TST encounter

oh, and unvote for now
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 12, 2013, 05:21:04 AMHe said he's going to be active and do something for the human team. All I see are silly posts. Every time he's a human, he's always super active.
I agree with all of Waddle's accusation except for this part; during Day 1 of All the King's Men, FSM was making at least somewhat (seemingly :P) contributive posts, but now, it seems like he's almost hesitant to help the humans (as in, openly hesitant to say too much).

I do agree with Greg that FSM might really be a fool trying to get us to lynch him (or using crazy-logic on us and just trying to make us think that).

Right now, I'll hold off voting for FSM just yet, but then again, I can't really see lynching anybody else, and he WAS my original lynching choice... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

1. FSM-Reapr - Not entirely sure about the notion that he's a Wolf, but I am rather sure he's either a Fool or a Wolf.  There's no incentive to do what he did as a Human.  I'm inclined to believe he's the Fool, however.
2. MaestroUGC - No strong opinions.
3. vermilionvermin - I imagine him to be practically unreadable this game.  As a Fool or Wolf, I imagine he wouldn't purposely act overtly suspicious.  He'll definitely have some sort of scheme as a Fool though, one that won't be apparent.
4. Waddle Bro - No strong opinions.
5. The_Subjective_Thought - Not sure about him.  Seems to be lax so far in the game based on his PM to FSM-Reapr and me.  Not completely sure of whether his PM from Olimar12345 is forged though; I'm inclined to think it's not for the time being though.  I can confirm his Role of the Stumbler, as that is part of the Role list sent to me in my Role PM by Bird.  Either way, I'm thinking he's either a Fool or a Wolf.
6. davy - No strong opinions.
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf - He was my Please Assistant. RIP
8. fank009 - Seems Human based on his posts.
9. Mashi - I am the Please.  I've only received 3 claims though!!! :(
10. Bubbles - I'm not sure why she feels that we should keep FSM-Reapr alive if she feels he's not the Fool.  So I'm t
11. Olimar12345 - I'm imagining he's likely Fool due to his ostensible ploy with The_Subjective_Thought.  If he's Human though, I think it's very likely that The_Subjective_Thought is the Fool, as Waddle Bro mentioned.
12. Greg - No strong opinions.
13. BlackDragonSlayer - No strong opinions.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Bird on October 11, 2013, 09:54:31 AMNo part of this game is a mystery game. The only roles, effects and powers are the ones listed in the first post of the topic.
Quote from: Mashi on October 12, 2013, 12:22:20 PM5. The_Subjective_Thought - Not sure about him.  Seems to be lax so far in the game based on his PM to FSM-Reapr and me.  Not completely sure of whether his PM from Olimar12345 is forged though; I'm inclined to think it's not for the time being though.  I can confirm his Role of the Stumbler, as that is part of the Role list sent to me in my Role PM by Bird.  Either way, I'm thinking he's either a Fool or a Wolf.
Quote from: Bird on October 11, 2013, 09:54:31 AMNo part of this game is a mystery game. The only roles, effects and powers are the ones listed in the first post of the topic.

Am I missing something here?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 12, 2013, 12:34:24 PMAm I missing something here?
Either Bird is trying to keep the mystery aspect intact (which I doubt), or there's something not quite right about Mashi and TST... da'ah, it's too late, I already claimed to him!! :(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Bird is duping you all.

And I now have 4 claims!!!  Except one of those claims was just "CLAIM" so I think I still technically only have 3!!!