News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: davy on October 22, 2013, 10:34:05 AMAlso, TST believing in Mashi's OP powers seems illogical for a wolf, because I think his partner would've prevented him from claiming to Mashi and FSM like that).

Guys, I didn't believe Mashi's OP powers.

Fsm had claimed fool, so I wanted to test him, I needed an idea. Mashi had made up a fake role and I said to myself: "Hey, that's a great idea. Imma try that."

Sheesh, it's like you guys don't think I can detect bullshit.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

The_Subjective_Thought

Well obvious bullshit.

Cleverly disguised bullshit is another thing entirely.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

davy

vermilionvermin

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 12, 2013, 08:47:09 AMFSM-Reapr

I'm very confident that FSM is not a human, and that's good enough to warrant a vote today.  Here's how I see it.  Claiming fool has little to no benefits as a human and a mountain of risk.  Not getting wolfed is nice, but it's really minor when the risk is that you get yourself lynched.  As a wolf, you risk being lynched, sure, but if you think it's more likely that humans will avoid lynching you, well, you've got yourself set.  As a fool, I don't know why FSM would try such a gambit because it's really, really easy to win as a fool.
Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 13, 2013, 08:47:55 PMI'm happy that KitB ended the way it did.

FSM demonstrated some degree of self-preservation by supporting the Mashi lynch.  And he did it with less than 10 minutes remaining in the phase to force a tie.  Yes, he claimed fool.  No, he didn't act like one.  I don't care if he said he was trying to help the humans.  When you claim a fool role and then fight your own lynch it isn't going to end well.
Verm, you seemed really sure that FSM was a wolf. However, atm it's very likely that he was a Fool. It seems like a wolf strategy to me to deem FSM as a wolf, especially since you helped lynching him.
Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 16, 2013, 04:19:13 PMBDS in particular seems to be acting very similarly to how he acted last game.
Could you be more clear about the similarities of BDS in this game and last game?

Another thing to note about verm is that he's really inactive this game. The last time he was inactive like this was (as far as I remember it) in the return of mephistopheles, in which he began as special and was changed to a wolf. There are no specials this game, that points towards verm being a wolf.

Waddle Bro

So... I was looking through all of Waddle Bro's posts, and he only made two posts that were at least a bit noteworthy.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 12, 2013, 05:21:04 AMAlso, I'm going to vote for FSM-Reapr. He said he's going to be active and do something for the human team. All I see are silly posts. Every time he's a human, he's always super active. In "All the King's Men", where FSM was a wolf, he was inactive and manipulated his way to the end. Considering this would be his second time as a wolf, it's likely he hasn't grown out from his habits. I don't think FSM could claim fool, if he'd be one.
In which he attacks FSM, but there's not much that can be decided from there.

What really caught my atention is this:
Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 19, 2013, 02:05:13 PMHonestly, Olimar is never going to get wolfed due to his inactivity. I don't see anything pointing to him being human. Plus Verm makes a convincing case.
In which he attacked Olimar for being inactive. That seems quite hypocrite to me. He also bandwagoned the Bubbles vote earlier in the game. It's clear to me that he's not paying much attention to the game (which he told us already a couple of times). If we are going to lynch players for inactivity, we should lynch waddle before Olimar.

I'll skip TST because to me he's the final fool.

Fank009

Since you've made so many posts, I won't quote them.

At the start of the game, you were really taken in by TST's fake message from Olimar. I don't really know if that points you to eighter human or wolf however.

Your vote against greg seemed like a not really thought through (is that even english?) vote. It looks like you used the vote to stay out of the FSM/Mashi debate, which looks like a wolf move for me.

I still don't understean why you wanted to lynch a fool day 2. Could you explain that to me?

Your analysation posts on the other hand seem a lot thought through, which gives you more of a human feeling for me.

Something to note about fank is that he was the one that kept the possibility of FSM being a fool open the longest. If he is a wolf, he'd know that FSM was a fool, and based his arguments on that.

Olimar12345

I've noticed that everyone skipped over the fact that Olimar didn't vote for FSM. In fact, his initial vote was for Mashi, though that doesn't mean much anymore now that we assume that FSM was a fool.

Most of what I've said about Waddle bro can also be said about Olimar. The main difference is that Olimar made even less usefull posts, but that he was (or at least should have been) in the chat a couple of times.

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, most things that can be said about BDS I have already said in my previous post and in my Day 3 suspicion list. I don't fell like going over all of his posts right now, because I'm too tired atm.

I would like to request a phase extension, because a lot of players haven't put a lot of input after the absence of last phase's wolfing.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Chat with Fank and Waddle

Spoiler
#TWGNSM (3)Close tab
< >
20:43      *** davy joined #TWGNSM
20:43      +++ ChanServ set the channel to mode +n
20:43      +++ ChanServ set the channel to mode +t
20:43      +++ ChanServ set the channel to mode +r
20:43      +++ ChanServ has taken op from davy
21:48      *** fank009 joined #TWGNSM
21:48   fank009   davy
21:49   fank009   thoughts
21:49   fank009   fank vs bds is pointless???
21:50   davy   yep
21:50   davy   currently making a gigantic post, so I'll not be responding for a few moments.
21:51   davy   well, maybe not gigantic in content, but in any case gigantic in research.
21:52   fank009   k tell me when its done so I can read it.
22:05   davy   finished.
22:06   davy   Also, I'll have 25 minutes to chat before I go to sleep.
22:08   fank009   
22:08   davy   ?
22:10   fank009   that phase extension
22:10   fank009   and finally
22:11   davy   what about the phase extension, and what finally?
22:13   fank009   interesting asking for a phase extenshion
22:13   fank009   and finally someone recaps about the game
22:13   davy   why is it interesting?
22:17   fank009   well, what use does a wolf have for an extention at this cuurent moment
22:19   davy   Well, regardless of if I'm a wolf or not, I want to give other players enough time to respond to my arguments, and I want to be able to respond to those arguments.
22:20      *** wb joined #TWGNSM
22:20   wb   sup
22:20   davy   Could you change your name to Waddle bro?
22:21   wb   sure
22:21   wb   why?
22:21   davy   Because I was going to ask you who you were
22:21   wb   k
22:21   davy   before I realised what the Abrivation meant
22:21   davy   it just makes things more clear.
22:21      *** wb is now known as waladdin
22:22   davy   So...
22:22   davy   fank009 and waladdin, what are your suspicions?
22:22   waladdin   idk
22:22   waladdin   so hard to suspect anyone
22:22   davy   If you had to vote now, who would you choose?
22:23   waladdin   myself
22:23   davy   lol
22:24   waladdin   I'm studying Mega Kangaskhan
22:24   fank009   hi waddling
22:24   waladdin   sup
22:25   fank009   atm bds is clouding my brain
22:25   davy   fank009, who are your suspicions?
22:26   fank009   (one moment /chores)
22:28   fank009   suspicions:
22:29   fank009   thought leans, bds/verm
22:29   davy   because?
22:30   fank009   .... verm would need a bit more explaining than what I can do
22:30   fank009   on mobile
22:30   fank009   fool: TST
22:30   fank009   human: olimar (?), waddle
22:31   fank009   and everyone else is in between
22:32   davy   Everyone else=me?
22:32   davy   Also, why are the inactives human?
22:35   fank009   olimar due to that covo I had a while ago, waddle for stalking
22:36   davy   you know that FSM stalked during Waluigi Time (in which he was 3rd party)?
22:36   fank009   thats good to know
22:36   waladdin   hey
22:36   fank009   but tst = fool???
22:37   waladdin   I only clicked that button because I was bored
22:38   fank009   and your complaining about the hunan lean waddle?
22:38   waladdin   I'm complaining how it was put
22:38   waladdin   "stalking"
22:38   fank009   
22:38   waladdin   I'd say "his reaction of me luckily seeing sending a PM"
22:39   fank009   
22:41   fank009   well I'll be back
22:41   waladdin   k
22:45   waladdin   bbl
22:46   davy   Going to post the chat, make a vote and then I'm going to sleep.
[close]
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

If Bird doesn't grants me my phase extension, I have to vote now to avoid a phantom.

BDS

1. He's constantly changing his mind to the most benificial situation.
2. He's constantly using other peoples arguments to vote players; he never comes up with arguments himself.
3. The KitB issue feels suspicious.

Good night everyone.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on October 22, 2013, 01:53:23 PMBDS

1. He's constantly changing his mind to the most benificial situation.
2. He's constantly using other peoples arguments to vote players; he never comes up with arguments himself.
3. The KitB issue feels suspicious.
I'll respond to your big post later:
1: That's a terrible argument. There's a difference between that and changing your argument based on new information you've learned.
2: Not true.
3: You're misunderstanding that completely.

Fank
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Im not happy with this lack of discussion
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fank009

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 22, 2013, 04:09:10 PMGah studying

Safety on Verm.
Im going to watch the votes pile on to verm now xD

Waddle Bro

2:35 and I'm writing this stupid post instead of training my pokemon :(

I had a vote and a reasoning against davy, but I erased it because I then wrote a post against vermverm based on him not being so active in this game as he were in mine, but I then realized I was being super frivolous. :(

I haven't liked his lynch targets that much so far. I think his case against BDS isn't that strong, wanting to not KitB and wanting your suspicion to die instead is no excuse for a lynch, I feel. Plus, BDS had already one vote on him and going to sleep with two votes on the final day, seems like the best bet for a wolf to make.
also he never put his suspicion lists in an order unlike in other games what's up with that

ninjad x2

vermilionvermin

Sorry I've been inactive.  Will get in the chat now and get caught up.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 22, 2013, 04:37:17 PMalso he never put his suspicion lists in an order unlike in other games what's up with that

ninjad x2
Once. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

TST because Chicken is the best plan ever.

vermilionvermin

Waddle Bro