News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Sorry for the triple quote there, I'm on my phone. BDS, let me explain again, because you're not getting it. You said: "...if FSM were a wolf, he'd hopefully know all three fools..." No he couldn't. That'd be impossible.

And quit getting so worked up. Jeez. Lol
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 14, 2013, 07:15:12 PMSorry for the triple quote there, I'm on my phone. BDS, let me explain again, because you're not getting it. You said: "...if FSM were a wolf, he'd hopefully know all three fools..." No he couldn't. That'd be impossible.
The only thing I don't get is how you don't get it!! :P

How would it be impossible?? You're essentially saying that there's a 0% chance that the other fools would claim to FSM... after FSM himself claimed fool? That makes no sense!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Because anyone could claim fool, you fool!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 14, 2013, 07:20:20 PMBecause anyone could claim fool, you fool!
So? That doesn't stop the fools from claiming, because either way, they'd be united! :P No matter what, somebody would be lynched! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

are you two going to be quibbling all day or are we going to catch a wuff

Greg

THE FOOLS HAVE NO REASON TO CLAIM TO EACH OTHER.

I'll be in the chat.

Bubbles

^

BDS, there wouldn't really be a reason for the fools to claim to FSM. There wasn't much they could've done as an alliance, and the risk of FSM not being a fool was too high.

So I'm assuming that a mislynch today could be the end of the game? (If FSM was a fool anyway, which I doubt)

Ninjad by greg

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on October 14, 2013, 07:41:01 PM^

BDS, there wouldn't really be a reason for the fools to claim to FSM. There wasn't much they could've done as an alliance, and the risk of FSM not being a fool was too high.

So I'm assuming that a mislynch today could be the end of the game? (If FSM was a fool anyway, which I doubt)

Ninjad by greg
That doesn't explain Mashi/TST (unless they're wolves, which I highly doubt), which is something you all forgot before you fools started thinking. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Fools win independently. They shouldn't need an alliance.

Olimar12345

Double post, I'll be on the chat soon.

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2013, 06:56:58 PMNO MI DIGAS. I NEVER SAID THEY DID.

FSM claimed Fool at the beginning of the game, so if the fools claimed to him, HE WOULD KNOW WHO THEY WERE, WHETHER HE WERE A WOLF OR A FOOL.
BDS... in that logic...
Why would Maestro be shot at night If FSM and wolf buddeh knew they were a fool (or claimed it)???
there is this point...
Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 14, 2013, 07:20:20 PMBecause anyone could claim fool, you fool!

Prolly going to vote in my fool leans, and in particular, mashi, just too many things clicking the wrong way at the moment
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 14, 2013, 07:49:35 PMFools win independently. They shouldn't need an alliance.
Three people working to get themselves all killed is often better than just one person trying to get themself killed (e.g. try to push lynches on each other whenever possible); they don't need an alliance, but like human specials, it can really help.

As I said, given the evidence (Mashi and TST being in contact, and both of them likely being fools; read this post and see what Mashi says about TST), it's quite possible.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on October 14, 2013, 07:51:00 PMProlly going to vote in my fool leans, and in particular, mashi, just too many things clicking the wrong way at the moment
And another thing:
If you know Maestro was a fool, why are you voting for the person most likely to be a fool? That'll leave only one fool...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

blackdragonslayer how could you

you just revealed the secret cult of fools of twg

fsm-reapr was our leader and now everyone knows

all thanks to you

maestrougc was just collateral damage to you wasnt he

whos next huh

me?

my wife, thesubjectivethought?

who

WHO

WHO!?!?!?!?!

Greg

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2013, 08:02:08 PMAnd another thing:
If you know Maestro was a fool, why are you voting for the person most likely to be a fool? That'll leave only one fool...
FSM WAS NOT A FOOL. His actions at the end of the phase make no sense if he was one.