News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG LIX: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Started by Waddle Bro, September 27, 2013, 04:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Luigi

Didn't finish my post because I was almost done and worried about the phase end making the vote invalid.

The reason I went with Link over Falcon is twofold.  First off, I trust the player behind the Link vote more than I trust the people I'd expect to let me lynch Falcon.  Pikachu's been unable to make the past two wolfings (yes I checked and the account did not get logged into until after the start of the phase).  He's been most available when there was the least wolfing.  It's possible that he has a partner orchestrating the wolfings, but that partner's limited to being either Falcon, DK, or Yoshi.

Second, the case against Falcon (and really everyone else) is weak and I'd be ready to largely drop it if he could give me a good answer as to why he said he thought I was glaringly suspicious.  I guess I'm a little suspicious of his peak of activity during the time when there was a potential missed wolfing.  But I think Link really was dumbtelling.  He was the first person to suggest that the missed wolfing was on purpose, which I think is beyond someone who describes themselves as "new," especially given how infrequently it occurs.  It's possible that Link is actually inexperienced and an experienced wolf partner suggested something.  But I think it's more likely that Link was lying about being inexperienced in the first place given that his discussion about the chatroom suggests he knows something about the community.

Ninja'd by the update.  Unfortunate that we didn't win.  If both these lynches were wrong we can't make a wrong vote for the rest of the game.  That's a tall order.

TWG Samus

Going to use my death post to say this:

GUYS. VOTE. The humans can't win if you guys aren't active. IDK if we're counting phantoms here or not, but if we were, you guys would be goners. Come on!

And with that, I wish you good luck.

TWG Falcon

So to explain my inactivity, for some reason my iPhone is only allowing me to browse on Safari if I have Wifi. It makes me want to PAWNCH my phone.

Also I'm not sure when I called Luigi glaringly suspicious, but nevertheless I'll explain. His relentless attacks on other players while simultaneously not giving much as to why he was human kind of threw me off. However, after reading the last few pages, I will say my suspicion of him has lessened quite a bit.

Again, sorry for being inactive. I haven't been home much and my phone hates me.

TWG Pikachu

what a helpful day :/
I am somewhat appauled at the lack of voting and everything else...

AND LOOK AT FOX xD

Waddle Bro

Whoops, lost the track of time while I was watching this A+++++++++ show called Kororo Connect!!!

TWG LXI: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Two Wolves VS. Ten Humans

TWG Luigi wasn't ready to become a mother.

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Kirby
7. TWG Pikachu
8. TWG Samus
9. TWG Fox
10. TWG DK
11. TWG Falcon
12. TWG Ness

It's Day 4. Day 4, will end tomorrow, 11 AM EDT.

Yeah it's now 24 hour Day Phases, you can ask for an extension, if you really want to

Waddle Bro

TWG DK

TWG DK

Oh wait, I guess it's the day phase already I wasn't even paying attention.

I'm getting a wolfish vibe from Yoshi and Pikachu, but I'm still undecided as of right now.

There's six of us so we have this day to kill at least one of the wolves.

Quote from: TWG Luigi on October 06, 2013, 07:38:55 AMI also have a really bad gut feeling about DK.
And I'm pretty sure the wolves killed Luigi to try to frame me because of this statement.

TWG Pikachu

And why are you specifically being framed???

TWG Yoshi

I'm in the chat, if either of you would like to talk, and I want to pick DK's brain for his thoughts on the game.

TWG Ness

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on October 06, 2013, 05:05:17 AMAlso Ness, Why is it... of all the so many posts (is it 6?) you've had this game... why you had to ramble on my ramble on instead of doing additional work???
You were one of the first people to actually provide a list like that. Sorry for trying to start a conversation in a game of inactives.

TWG Pikachu

nothing wrong with it, I just found it odd. there were 150 other posts, and it took a book from me for you to write a book back???

TWG Pikachu

TWG DK for now

If your jumping from being framed, from one line of someone who was wolfed in the night...

TWG Yoshi

TWG DK

Yeah, that line comes across like you're covering for yourself, plus I'm waiting for you to explain your suspicions.

TWG Falcon

TWG DK, if only because that obvious plant was obvious.