News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG LIX: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Started by Waddle Bro, September 27, 2013, 04:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

TWG Kirby seems to be a bit too hasty to accuse TWG Luigi. He's essentially spent this entire page attacking him without giving much evidence besides "he thought the missed wolfing was due to inactivity". Luigi is at least doing a better job of examining the entire group as a whole rather than just focusing all of their fire at one person like Kirby is doing.

TWG Falcon

Okay, so I don't have a complete suspicion list. That's mainly because I've only really seen Luigi and Kirby posting this phase. Snore.

In any case, I feel like Luigi is kinda grasping into the air just voting for me. If you read his post in which he votes for me, I don't feel like he gave very good reason at all other than I'll probably sheep Kirby's vote. This is a complete stab in the dark, but up until this phase I'd say I've been fairly active. Perhaps Luigi's plan is to get rid of all of the active players to make getting rid of the inactives easier?

That being said, I also agree with Samus' above post. Kirby is, in my opinion, taking something that Luigi said out of context and running with it. To concentrate all of your energy on one possible lynch target is rather wolfish, speaking from personal experience. (In past games, mind you)

I'm honestly torn between my choices, but I think for today my vote will go on TWG Kirby, if only to see what Luigi does for the next phase.

TWG Yoshi

After thinking about it all for some time today, I'm going to err on the side that Luigi is a bad human. There's no way a wolf would continue to stick down this path of self-destruction, sticking to a clearly wrong view point and making bad arguments from it and having numerous players argue against it. There's just no way he's that bad of a wolf, because if he was he would've conceded his argument a long time ago to save face.

Kirby, however, does seem to be relentlessly attacking Luigi, and only Luigi. At least Luigi is trying to think of who fits his profile, however flawed his reasoning may be. Kirby just seems to have it out for Luigi, and I can't see why at this point.

That being said, I'm going to vote for TWG Kirby, because for as bad as Luigi is playing, Kirby is actively trying to take out Luigi, which I agree with Falcon is wolfish.

I'll probably be in the chat in a few hours.

TWG Link

I am going to vote for TWG Pikachu.

Reading through the topic, TWG Pikachi has not contributed much at all to the discussion but seems to have been relatively active.  He/She had posted minutes after the topic was updated, and as I expect for the Wolves to be active, I think that the circumstantial evidence adds on to the suspicion.

If possible, I would like to hear input from TWG Pikachu.  I understand that this is not the best suspicion (frankly, I find it a poor one for a Day 2 lynch!), but I think it is better than the quibbling going on between TWG Luigi and TWG Kirby (and based on how they have been arguing, I am inclined to think that they may both be Human, because both of them seem rather sincere in their reasoning).

TWG Ness

Because I don't have any strong suspicions, I made a defense list instead!

Kirby - So Kirby seems to be the popular lynch because he's attacking Luigi. Yoshi brought up a good point though: if Luigi were a smart wolf he would have stopped arguing a while ago. Wouldn't the same be true for Kirby then? Especially since he's more on the attacking side, why would a wolf continue to be openly aggressive if the humans know the purpose for a wolf is to kill as many as possible?

Luigi - basically what's been said before. He's relentless even when everything points against him, an it would've been smart to stop by now

Falcon - the only real suspicion I've seen on him was for "spamming" Night 1 (I counted and he did have the most posts but not by much). Luigis theory is that if he were planning on missing the wolfing to lynch inactives, he would have posted a lot in the thread to exclude himself from the inactive group. Not only were there two other players who posted almost as much as him (Kirby and Bowser), but what wolf would draw so much attention to themselves when it would come back later to bite them? If he was a wolf and simply didn't expect the humans to think the wolfing was intentional, that would just be poor wolfiness since it has a 50/50 chance of being either one

I'm probably really not helping, since the phase ends in ~10 hours and I'm still stuck.

Ninja'd
Pikachu - he's been pretty inactive so there's not much I can say. Others have been inactive too, and waddle said he would replace them after this phase (though I doubt he can replace all of them)

TWG Luigi

Going to bed and sticking with Falcon. 

Yoshi, while I appreciate your conclusion, I'm not really standing by my original theory that the wolfing was accidentally missed.  Yes, I recognize that as a strong possibility, which is I think more than most people would give it.  No, I'm not going to base the rest of my suspicions on it unless future deaths indicate that it's more likely.  I'll be progressing as I did in the suspicion list at the start of this phase, taking into account both theories.  I would advise all of you to do the same.  If you're sold on the missed wolfing being intentional, that means turning a blind eye to quite a few players in the game.

I have reservations about Kirby since he seemed legitimately frustrated by me not agreeing with his arguments, though at the end of the day Kirby's my number two and I'm not all that upset that we're lynching him over Falcon.  I don't think the Falcon vote was unwarranted given that he called me "glaringly suspicious" despite never having expressed that sentiment beforehand.  Kirby's vote for me, by my understanding, largely rested on me suspecting inactives, which is something Falcon himself did.  This is different from the rationale that justified my original suspicion of Falcon because I didn't care about the fact that he suspected inactives so much as I did the fact that his Night 1 spam seemed to me like the way wolves intentionally skipping the wolfing would behave.

Ninja'd by both Ness and Link.  To Link, the only observation I have is that if Pikachu's a wolf, he didn't make last night's wolfing since he didn't log on during last Night and hasn't logged on this day phase.  To Ness, I'll agree that the original Falcon suspicion wasn't that strong, and that's why I didn't vote on it yesterday even though I had all the information to do so.  I think the version that includes the accusation of "sheeping" Kirby is much stronger.  Think about your defenses for me and Kirby.  They're both based off how we would have backed down if we were wolves.  Falcon's vote for Kirby without explaining why he isn't voting for me is a perfect example of what you would've expected either of us to do if we were wolves.

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Falcon on October 02, 2013, 08:34:58 PMThat being said, I also agree with Samus' above post. Kirby is, in my opinion, taking something that Luigi said out of context and running with it. To concentrate all of your energy on one possible lynch target is rather wolfish, speaking from personal experience. (In past games, mind you)
I disagree with this. If you know one wolf, many times, you can use that to help you make a judgement on other people (when combined with their own actions). Given how generally inactive people have been so far, it would be surprising to me that anyone would even have multiple (and I mean multiple) strong suspicions.

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on October 02, 2013, 09:28:53 PMKirby, however, does seem to be relentlessly attacking Luigi, and only Luigi. At least Luigi is trying to think of who fits his profile, however flawed his reasoning may be. Kirby just seems to have it out for Luigi, and I can't see why at this point.
About the underlined: So it just flew past you that I'm doing that too? As I said in my suspicion list, though, the most active people in this game so far are Luigi, you, and I, and I don't find you suspicious, or for that matter, many of the inactives.

QuoteI'm honestly torn between my choices, but I think for today my vote will go on TWG Kirby, if only to see what Luigi does for the next phase.
You know what, I want to see what Luigi does too. And I also want to see what all you do too!

TWG Kirby

After thinking about this, I believe this would be the best lynch because hopefully it would knock some sense into all of you. Good day!

Quote from: TWG Luigi on October 02, 2013, 10:05:02 PMKirby's vote for me, by my understanding, largely rested on me suspecting inactives, which is something Falcon himself did.
You just don't get it, do you!

TWG Kirby

And another thing I should mention!

I'm not voting for myself just because I want to guilt you into changing your votes; I legitimately want to see what you'll do after I'm lynched and how, by your reasoning, 2 + 2 = 5 (in a nutshell, I want to see how or if you'll keep marching behind Luigi like a line of clockwork solders; I want to make a point to you, hopefully helping you more when I'm dead than when I'm alive, if that makes sense)!

So, yes, I am genuinely asking you to lynch me.

TWG Yoshi

Throwing a tantrum because people aren't agreeing with you is not going to make them trust you anymore.

I don't trust Luigi to be totally human, it's equally possible that he's just a very bad wolf or is new to this. You however have not done anything to convince me of his wolf-ness or your own humanity. And honestly, if you're going to throw a fit like that I'd rather have you removed anyway because it really takes away the fun of playing.

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on October 03, 2013, 02:19:24 AMThrowing a tantrum because people aren't agreeing with you is not going to make them trust you anymore.

I don't trust Luigi to be totally human, it's equally possible that he's just a very bad wolf or is new to this. You however have not done anything to convince me of his wolf-ness or your own humanity. And honestly, if you're going to throw a fit like that I'd rather have you removed anyway because it really takes away the fun of playing.
If you think I'm "throwing a tantrum," then you're not understanding what I'm doing. At all.

TWG Falcon

Quote from: TWG Kirby on October 03, 2013, 02:37:43 AMIf you think I'm "throwing a tantrum," then you're not understanding what I'm doing. At all.
really? Cuz it looks to me like you're

A) throwing a tantrum
or
B) trying to guilt everyone out of voting for you.

which is definitely not cool

Waddle Bro

TWG LXI: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Two Wolves VS. Ten Humans

TWG Kirby gave up like a pussy ended up as a ping-pong ball.

votes are definitely not here
1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi - TWG Falcon
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi - TWG Kirby
5. TWG Link - TWG Pikachu
6. TWG Kirby - himself
7. TWG Pikachu
8. TWG Samus - TWG Kirby
9. TWG Fox
10. TWG DK
11. TWG Falcon - TWG Kirby
12. TWG Ness
[close]

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Kirby
7. TWG Pikachu
8. TWG Samus
9. TWG Fox
10. TWG DK
11. TWG Falcon
12. TWG Ness

It's Night 3. Night 3 will end tomorrow, 11 AM EDT.

I know who to replace, but they promised to be active this phase!!! so last chance guyz

TWG Fox

Waddle Bro

TWG LXI: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Two Wolves VS. Ten Humans

TWG Samus fell into lava and was KO'd. The killer is still loose :o

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Kirby
7. TWG Pikachu
8. TWG Samus
9. TWG Fox
10. TWG DK
11. TWG Falcon
12. TWG Ness

It's Day 3. Day 3, again, will end the day after tomorrow, 11 AM EDT.

Waddle Bro

The role PM has been sent to TWG Pikachu's replacement.

TWG DK needs to be more active, 'cause I haven't seen anything from him for a few phases. I'll replace him in the beginning of the next Day Phase, if he doesn't start showing some activity.