News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG LIX: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Started by Waddle Bro, September 27, 2013, 04:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Falcon

plot twist: the mario bros are the wolves cuz they're jealous of all the other nintendo characters stealing their thunder :o

TWG Fox

TWG Luigi

Fox who would you have lynched yesterday?  I'm curious since we've heard the least from you out of any of the currently alive players.

TWG Fox

Honestly, I didn't vote because I don't have any suspicions yet. I just don't know.

I haven't gotten the chance to get on the chat and discuss things yet. Maybe I'll have a chance tomorrow.

Waddle Bro

TWG LXI: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Two Wolves VS. Ten Humans

TWG Bowser was fighting against the wolves in his castle, when someone pressed the switch.

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Kirby
7. TWG Pikachu
8. TWG Samus
9. TWG Fox
10. TWG DK
11. TWG Falcon
12. TWG Ness

It's Day 2. Day 2 will end the day after tomorrow, 11 AM EDT.

TWG Samus

Well, I certainly didn't expect that. Bowser was one of the ones that I thought was more suspicious. Not entirely sure why the wolves would choose him.

I know that in times past when I've been a wolf, I just wolfed random people to try and confuse the humans like this. Perhaps this is why Bowser was wolfed, unless anyone can think of another motive?

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Samus on October 01, 2013, 01:30:25 PMWell, I certainly didn't expect that. Bowser was one of the ones that I thought was more suspicious. Not entirely sure why the wolves would choose him.

I know that in times past when I've been a wolf, I just wolfed random people to try and confuse the humans like this. Perhaps this is why Bowser was wolfed, unless anyone can think of another motive?
Bowser was one of the two people I thought was suspicious as well.

Perhaps the wolves are trying to defy our suspicions in their choice?

TWG Bowser

WHAT IS THIS?

WHAT IS THIS???

WHAT IS MY LIFE

I CAN'T DO IT

I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT I'M SORRY

LOOK WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH, MAN

WE GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE

WE GOTTA DRAW THE FUCKING LINE IN THE SAND, DUDE

WE GOTTA MAKE A STATEMENT

YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND SAY

"WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY???"

NOT

FUCKING

THIS

TWG Luigi

I today would be a good day to make suspicion lists.  I typed one out last night but then my internet connection cut out on me during one of my previews and I lost it.  So I'll try to re-type it somewhat soon.  Other than the bottom three, it was pretty muddled though.

TWG Yoshi

TWG Kirby

Suspicion list in spoiler because formatting
1: TWG Luigi
I still think his actions and vote were quite suspicious. I believe somebody commented on not wanting to lynch one of the most active players in the game, but remember that he can be suspirious and active!

2: TWG Fox
Haven't seen much from him yet, but his lack of a vote is a bit concerning.

3: TWG DK
Haven't seen much from him yet aside from a retract on his vote for Luigi! Post more!

4: TWG Ness
Haven't seen much from him yet! Post more!

5: TWG Pikachu
Haven't seen much from him yet aside from a vote on Luigi! Post more!

6: TWG Link
Haven't seen much from him yet! Post more when you can!

7: TWG Samus
Haven't seen much from her (yes, we will always call you a "her"), but she caused a KitB and near lynch of herself, so unless she's an uber-careless wolf, I think that gives her some human points!

8: TWG Falcon
Unlike what Luigi said, I don't think he would make such a plan as to purposefully skip a wolfing, and then not follow up spectacularly (which is something Luigi is doing)! It is possible that he's the "weak link" of the wolf pair, however. Other than that, not much real activity though.

9: TWG Yoshi
Looking over his posts, he seems quite human to me!

10: TWG Kirby
Hiiiii!
[close]

Only number 1 is really a strong suspicion. 3-7 is mostly based off of inactivity; I'd really like to see people posting more.

TWG Link

My Internet connection has improved and I think that it will not cause any more problems.

In consequence of the problems it has caused before, I have not yet formulated many suspicions, but I will say that I concur about TWG Luigi being my top suspicion.  I will try to rectify this soon, however.

At this point in the game, I am beginning to believe that the Wolves are not inactive; all Players had a chance to send in a wolfing.  If there were at least one active Wolf, that Wolf would not want to purposely miss the wolfing because it would bring suspicion to the inactive Partner(s).

I still think we should host a timing for us to chat.  Is 5AM CEST (10PM EST) good for everyone?

TWG Yoshi

That time isn't good for me, but I'll be wandering in and out when I can. I'm still there now, and will be for a few hours at least.

TWG Falcon

Sorry everyone. It's tough switching between this and my real account.

Anyway, the only person glaringly suspicious to me right now is Luigi, but that's from only a quick reread through the thread. I'll read more in depth later and give a full analysis as well as my vote sometime tomorrow.

TWG Luigi

Figures my suspicion list is almost the polar opposite of Kirby's.  Really I could see myself voting for anyone 1-6 today.  I'll be in the chat tomorrow though.

Spoiler
1.  TWG Falcon:  This is pending his explanation for his suspicion of me.  He clearly doesn't suspect me for voting Mario because that's also who he found the most suspicious.  Maybe it's because I don't understand why Kirby is suspicious of me.  He was part of the Night 1 spamming, and ended up voting for an inactive.  If a player did end up missing the wolfing on purpose, Falcon's the player who fits that profile most in my opinion.  If you spam, you demonstrate that you viewed the thread a lot and thus didn't miss the wolfing on accident.  Going after the inactives does strengthen his position because he's not an inactive.

2.  TWG Kirby:  I just can't find any common ground with Kirby.  His argument about Falcon is counterintuitive to me, I still don't really understand why he thinks my behavior is wolfy, and his suspicion list is pretty much upside-down from mine.  I feel like he's trying to interpret the evidence in any way he can that goes against me.  I guess I give him credit for being the only person other than DK to go

3.  TWG Ness:  Ness is pretty much the prototypical player for the Night 1 no-wolf being an accident.  He was barely even online during the first phase of the game and he was online last night.  And I would've expected there to be more support for the Ness lynch if the missed wolfing were intentional.  Otherwise there's no reason to suspect him other than a lot of the rest of the game seeming human.

4.  TWG Pikachu:  It's had to analyze a player whose only post last phase was a vote against me for exactly the opposite reasons as Kirby's.  Of note is that he didn't log on to his account all of last night phase.  Pikachu strikes me as a fairly new player who wouldn't realize that he could probably wolf from his real account, though.  I haven't gotten confirmation from Waddle Bro that wolfing from your other account is legitimate though.

5.  TWG Fox:  Fox, to a lesser degree, fits the same pattern as Ness.  Posted only once and early little Night 1 (to the point where I think he might have forgotten to wolf) and more during Night 2, so he might have been able to wolf.  The reason he's below Ness is because I can almost guarantee Fox isn't a wolf with either Samus or Mario because if he was he would've voted last night when there was a KiTB.

6.  TWG Link:  Link mentioned having internet connectivity issues.  I doubt he'd intentionally miss a wolfing knowing that he had issues connecting to the internet and might have to miss another one.  I'm a lot less confident in this now than I was earlier though, especially as I'm realizing that Link isn't who I thought he was.

7.  TWG Samus:  Samus was also in the KiTB last Night and wasn't online all of the last Night phase.  I suppose it's possible that Samus made the wolfing from her other account.  But if she had a partner who was active at the end of last day phase (READ:  Me, Kirby, DK, Yoshi, Fox) that partner would have been sure to vote for me or Mario.  If she had a partner who wasn't active last Night phase, the wolfing probably doesn't happen. 

8.  TWG Yoshi:  In the chatzy, TWG Yoshi tried to convince me that the missed wolfing was likely intentional.  I think that, if he were a wolf, I'd be the last person he would try to convince of that.  When I operated under that assumption, I thought Yoshi was a wolf.  He has no incentive to argue that to me unless he's a human who honestly believes it.

9.  TWG DK:  If my guess as to the identity of DK is accurate, he absolutely strikes me as the type of player who'd miss a wolfing on purpose and but unlikely to miss it on accident.  However, I think that if he missed the wolfing on purpose he'd also try to do something with it.  And very few people make reasonable wolf partners for DK.  There's no way the wolf pairing is DK x Ness since that'd be screwing over his wolf partner.  There's no way it's Mario or Samus because then removing his vote from me causes one of those people to be in a KiTB.  And I don't think Fox makes sense either as a wolf partner either due to his inactivity.

10.  TWG Luigi:  Defense coming in my next post.
[close]