News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LIX: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Started by Waddle Bro, September 27, 2013, 04:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Falcon

There is one player we seem to be overlooking here. One that posted once and has yet to post again.

TWG Mario

Unless I missed something, Mario posted once at the start of the game and has not come back yet. That would easily explain the missing wolfing. While I am admittedly loath to use such an accusation based on my defense of Ness earlier, it is only the first day and we have nothing to go off of yet.

TWG Ness

Quote from: TWG Link on September 29, 2013, 08:28:00 AMI am thinking of the possibility that the Wolves might have wolfed no one and then went to the sidelines to hope that we would go after active Players but I am not sure how likely that is.
Don't you mean inactive players?

I don't really see the strategy in purposefully missing a wolfing unless the wolves are active. And since everyone at least logged on their accounts Night 1, everyone had the opportunity to send in a wolfing pm. The problem with this is if we lynch the active players we might end up with no actives and no one posting anything

TWG Kirby

The lack of a wolfing was most likely intentional. I'd think that its intent would be to get us to go after inactive players, instead of focusing on the person or people most likely to have not wolfed anybody intentionally!
Since we don't really know who's who, we won't have as much to go on.

TWG Samus

To be honest, it's kind of a pain to switch back and forth between my normal and my TWG accounts, and I could understand if some of us, myself included, only came on here to post if they had to, under normal circumstances.

However, now isn't normal circumstances because the wolfing was missed. This is really difficult to go off of because the wolves could be legitimately inactive, or it could just be that they're trying to get us to target the inactives.

I'm going to remove my vote on TWG Ness because he's active now, and I'm sort of at a loss for who to vote for. Guess I'll just safety on TWG Samus for now.

TWG Luigi

http://us11.chatzy.com/89650852959951 is the chat link.

I think everyone would agree that a random kitb is a pretty bad situation.  Lady and gents, we have 4 hours and 20 minutes.  Maybe 5 hours and 20 minutes.  I'm not sure what the difference between EST and EDT is.

TWG Ness

16 hours actually, its 11 AM EDT tomorrow.

I'll have to safety on TWG Ness unless some other discussion starts

TWG Pikachu

Pikachu... Pika pi. Chu... Pika. Piiiiikachu! Pika...chu.

(Sorry I haven't posted in a bit... It won't happen again. In the meantime, we have to decide who to vote for, and I think TWG Luigi seems quite suspicious. He keeps making contadictory arguments and besides that his activity in the game seems a bit too eager if you ask me! Therefore, I'll vote...TWG Luigi.)

TWG Luigi

I'll repeat an argument I made in the chatroom because it's the main reason why I'm re-changing my mind on this issue:  I think the missed wolfing was accidental.  I remembered a TWG a long time ago (Pokemon Black and White I think) in which three normally-reliable wolves in Jub3r7, Locke (Faux), and Saint Swooper all missed a wolfing on Night 1.  In this game, there's one fewer wolf, a lot less activity, and potential concerns with the new accounts.

Call it bandwagoning if you want, but I'm inclined to vote TWG Mario because of this.  Based on the fact that he hasn't posted anything other than "Me ready to play" and Day 1's almost over, I think it's fair to speculate that he's a typically inactive player.  The same could be said for TWG Fox.  My defense as to why I should be saved over those two is that, base on my activity in both the thread and the chat, I think it's reasonable to say that I'm a generally more active player than those two are, and players who tend to be active also tend to not miss wolfings.

Honestly was ninja'd by Pikachu.

I don't know what arguments I've been making that are contradictory.  Yes, I've changed my mind.  And I think changing my mind is a reason why I'm an obvious human.  A wolf would have set people that he doesn't want to see lynched today, and I've been going back and forth because there's no player who's my partner.

TWG Luigi

Can we get people in the chatroom?  I doubt too many people will be willing to chat tomorrow before 11AM EST, and I'd prefer not to have a two-vote KITB.  If people want to lynch me, that's fine.  But having a two-vote lynch all but guarantees it's not going to be a wolf we lynch.

TWG Kirby

I'm a bit undecided at this point. My two main suspicions are either Luigi or Bowser; Luigi for being completely directed toward the idea that the missed wolfing was an accident, when it could easily be a ploy to get us to think that inactives are behind it! My reasoning for Bowser is a bit less justifiable, but I believe I've already stated my reasons earlier, or in the chat.

For now, I'll change my vote to TWG Luigi.

TWG Luigi

So I'm being lynched by TWG Pikachu for not being decisive enough and by TWG Kirby for being too decisive?

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Luigi on September 29, 2013, 06:22:37 PMSo I'm being lynched by TWG Pikachu for not being decisive enough and by TWG Kirby for being too decisive?
I guess so?

An interesting note is that if Luigi is a wolf, Bowser might not be.

TWG Luigi

Apology to Kirby for shrugging his vote off like that.  I just don't see where you're coming from.  If, as you argued in the chat, you believe that the missed wolfing was intentional, you should also believe that I'm unlikely to be a wolf.  If I were a wolf, I'd make sure I was spamming, or at least talking, all during Night 1.  That way, I wouldn't be suspected for missing a wolfing.  I'd also probably take a side on this argument.

I also think I made it clear in the chat that I hadn't made a solid decision on this issue yet.

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Luigi on September 29, 2013, 06:32:51 PMApology to Kirby for shrugging his vote off like that.  I just don't see where you're coming from.  If, as you argued in the chat, you believe that the missed wolfing was intentional, you should also believe that I'm unlikely to be a wolf.  If I were a wolf, I'd make sure I was spamming, or at least talking, all during Night 1.  That way, I wouldn't be suspected for missing a wolfing.  I'd also probably take a side on this argument.

I also think I made it clear in the chat that I hadn't made a solid decision on this issue yet.
Remember that you're also the one who currently seems to have the most support of the "inactive wolves theory." Just look at your vote for TWG Mario and the explanation behind it!

TWG Luigi

Why would I touch that theory with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole if I were a wolf?  Nobody else seems to buy it, and it points to me being a wolf way more than the alternative theory does.  The missed wolfing being intentional points to me being human since I was one of the least active people Night 1 (after Ness, I was the person who posted farthest from the end time of the phase.)

Your logic should reach the conclusion that I'm a likely human!