News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What GameCube Games do you recommend?

Started by Sebastian, September 25, 2013, 06:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What GameCube Games do you guys recommend?

Super Mario Sunshine
1 (14.3%)
Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door
3 (42.9%)
Mario Kart: Double Dash!
0 (0%)
Super Smash Bros. Melee
2 (28.6%)
Other (Write Below)
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: December 04, 2013, 05:25:01 AM

Sebastian

I can't decide what game or games to get for GameCube.
What games do you guys recommend? What do you have?

Not trying to copy you, Slow  ;)

SlowPokemon

Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon Colosseum are my favorite GameCube games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 25, 2013, 06:31:46 AMLuigi's Mansion and Pokemon Colosseum are my favorite GameCube games.
this

And Super Mario Sunshine, MKDD, Mario Party 4 and the best: Burnout.

DonValentino

All from the list and: Wario World (short but entertaining), F-Zero GX, Starfox Assault, Pokemon Colosseum (kinda better than XD imo), Luigi's Mansion, Zelda Four Swords Adventures, Luigi's Mansion, Megaman Anniversary Collection, Kirby's Air Ride and Pikmin 2.

I'd also say Metroid Prime, but it's already on the Wii.

Sebastian

Waddle Bro

oh right Kirby's Air Ride was sooooooo amazing

MasterProX

I thought Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was pretty good.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Metroid prime, Pikmin 1&2, Loz windwaker, animal crossing, and killer 7 were my favorites.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Kirby Air Ride, Sonic DX, Sonic Adventure 2, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Although really you might as well get the WiiU one), The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, 1080° Avalanche (Sequel to N64 hit, "1080° Snowboarding). SSX (Look for "On Tour", "SSX3," and "Tricky" ("On Tour" is the one I have and it's really good (Includes skiing!))) is another good one although I prefer 1080° Avalanche. But those are my absolutely most favorite games for Gamecube.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

blueflower999

Pikmin 2. You'll thank me later.

Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion are the other ones I've played that would be good options.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

SSBM, it's pretty much the best fighting game ever. If you don't have friends to play with though, I'd go for Thousand Year Door or Colosseum/XD.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheZeldaPianist275

I don't think anyone can argue that Metroid Prime isn't the best game on GC.  As much as it breaks my heart to say it's better than the Zelda titles, I think it is.

Sebastian

Got Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door....excellent game by the way :)
And got Super Mario Sunshine........It is v-v-v-very hard!!

braix

The only games I'd ever had on my GC were Super Smash Brothers Melee and Metroid Prime...before my dad got really pissed at me one day and threw everything away.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.