News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The NSM Community Orchestra Project II!

Started by MaestroUGC, September 18, 2013, 12:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 21, 2013, 10:31:25 AMdo u even violin

fite me irl 1-1

Here

[/size]
Quote from: MasterProX on September 21, 2013, 11:02:06 AMThere should be something like in the first movement of Vivaldi's Spring, where there's just three (in this case, four) violinists performing solos at the same time. If you know what I'm talking about.

omg dats a brilliant idea. Dat awesome triplet part in the middle.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Yugi

MaestroUGC

Is there a chance we can get at least one viola and cello in this? Can people phone in a friend?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MaestroUGC

I'm not refferring to the 4-violin battle you guys want. There's something else I have in mind for this.

Olimar12345

Imo it would be more interesting to only use the instrumentation available here-kind of like personalizing the piece for the community of volunteers. Something outside the ordinary ensembles. (But reasonable-no 20 pianos d: )
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

I'm still going to feature every piano possible, that was the whole reason I started this in the first place. And yeah, I agree with you, and I'd like to keep it within the community, I was just seeing if people could play said instruments.

That being said, I'm going to keep accepting entries until I finalize set list. I'm going to then give a rough estimate of what instruments will be used in each piece.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 22, 2013, 08:53:18 PMIs there a chance we can get at least one viola and cello in this? Can people phone in a friend?
Actually, my brother has a cello. He's self taught and not particularly fantastic, but he should be able to play some simple stuff if you need him to. No, I haven't talked to him about it yet.

I don't know any violists..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

MaestroUGC

It would appear as if someone has given us some advertisements in the News Feed.

I wonder who...?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 23, 2013, 12:44:21 PMIt would appear as if someone has given us some advertisements in the News Feed.

I wonder who...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

garlicbananas

Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

K-NiGhT

If i could touch a viola without my flesh burning off, then I would probably do it. It'd just be a matter of learning the clef.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 24, 2013, 02:09:52 PMIf i could touch a viola without my flesh burning off, then I would probably do it. It'd just be a matter of learning the clef.

I think Maestro wants a violist, not a violinist with a viola...

MasterProX

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 24, 2013, 03:13:32 PMI think Maestro wants a violist, not a violinist with a viola...

My music teacher once said, "Pfft. If you can play the violin good, you can play the viola just fine. *moves one violinist to viola section*"