News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Nintendo 2DS

Started by K-NiGhT, August 28, 2013, 01:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on August 28, 2013, 07:23:59 PM...but the market for the 2DS is children under seven, so I don't see why everyone else is complaining. It's not geared towards us.

I mean, younger kids could snap the 3DS hinges off, so... making this looks very kid-safe and durable. I have no qualms.
My older brother and I had a Gameboy Advance SP (both of us had one), and aside from a few scratches, they're still in pretty good condition... then again, maybe the GBA SP was made better (or kids these days are too careless!)...? :P

Quote from: Bubbles on August 28, 2013, 07:35:50 PMMy cousin is around 4 and she broke her 3DS XL's screen because she left the screen open and put something heavy on it. Unless they redo the screens to be more durable as well, it wont really help
Uh... uh... :s

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 28, 2013, 07:45:29 PMWHO GIVES A 4-YEAR-OLD A 3DS XL
I do agree with this statement, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

i actually dont know how old my cousin is shes been 4 for years now she just never ages

MaestroUGC

I don't know why all of you are complaining. If you don't want it, don't get it.

Nintendo can spend their money however they want, they're adults, they've earned it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 28, 2013, 08:08:24 PMI don't know why all of you are complaining. If you don't want it, don't get it.

Nintendo can spend their money however they want, they're adults, they've earned it.

thank you maestro
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 28, 2013, 04:37:29 PMI just don't understand why they make the normal 3DS at all.  I hate it so much, the screen is awful and the battery life abysmal.  The 3DS XL is so much better.
Because more money.

Pit0010

Does this 2ds mean I have to buy pants with bigger pockets??

=_____=''
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Roz~

It just means that you don't buy it. Simple, right?
I don't get all the hate the 2DS is getting. As you guys mentioned, it's definitely meant to be use by younger kids and not by grown ups. Market shares guys. If it makes Nintendo earn more money, then why wouldn't they do it?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

I think it deserves to be hated until it's proven that it can make profit.

Sir Dino

it doesn't have much purpose if you already have the 3DS or 3DSXL. but may I point out how odd it is to call it the 2DS, when almost all the consoles that have existed throughout the history of video gaming have been 2D ? I think Nintendo could have done better.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 29, 2013, 10:08:56 AMI think it deserves to be hated until it's proven that it can make profit.

No. It doesn't deserve to be hated at all.

It's a better option for kids as well as people who don't want to pay full price for a 3DS. You can get the 2DS plus two games for just a bit more than the 3DS XL costs on its own.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Kids can just have their parents turn off the 3D completely, making "the better option for kids" point kinda worthless.

The only things that I see is good in this is the lower price with bigger screens than in a normal 3DS.

This could flop easily, and in my opinion ideas that seem like bad ideas are allowed to be hated.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 29, 2013, 11:10:34 AMKids can just have their parents turn off the 3D completely, making "the better option for kids" point kinda worthless.

The only things that I see is good in this is the lower price with bigger screens than in a normal 3DS.

This could flop easily, and in my opinion ideas that seem like bad ideas are allowed to be hated.

This is a really good read. I think Nintendo is going to sell a lot of units tbh.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

That's why I said "until it's proven that it can make profit."

I'm just skeptical about this, because I don't see the money difference that big of a deal.

BlackDragonSlayer

Now all they need is a 2DS XL!!!

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 29, 2013, 11:13:58 AMI think Nintendo is going to sell a lot of units tbh.

Agreed.

Pokemon X and Y: October 12th
Nintendo 2DS: October 12th

'Nuff said.