Nintendo 2DS

Started by K-NiGhT, August 28, 2013, 01:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

You didn't overpay :P

I still think that for me, the 3DS XL >>>> any other handheld on the market.

I mean if you legit like this better than the 3DS or the XL, then yeah you overpaid.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Well after looking at it further i've decided i don't really like it :P

DonValentino

ALPRAS

I really think it's a piece of crap...

It looks ugly, I mean, it's one of the ugliest consoles I ever seen.
And also, paying 130$ for a console that is far behind the 3DS, that costs only more 30$, it's just plain stupid...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 28, 2013, 03:46:30 PMI really think it's a piece of crap...

It looks ugly, I mean, it's one of the ugliest consoles I ever seen.
And also, paying 130$ for a console that is far behind the 3DS, that costs only more 30$, it's just plain stupid...

How is it a piece of crap, and how is it "far behind" the 3DS? It has the same features as the 3DS, it's just not in 3D.

K-NiGhT

Yeah it's the same system just without the thing that made it unique and also a ridiculous design.

It was more than likely made because the 3D effects are only recommended for people ages 7 and up as it is, and eliminating that caters to the younger audiences, which is probably why its realease date coincides with X and Y's release date.

It's also a cheaper way for people on a budget to own the system.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I just don't understand why they make the normal 3DS at all.  I hate it so much, the screen is awful and the battery life abysmal.  The 3DS XL is so much better.  In regards to the 2DS, it's either going to flop like the Micro or sell decently well to children under 7.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 28, 2013, 04:37:29 PMI just don't understand why they make the normal 3DS at all.  I hate it so much, the screen is awful and the battery life abysmal.  The 3DS XL is so much better.  In regards to the 2DS, it's either going to flop like the Micro or sell decently well to children under 7.

Yeah, totally agree with this. Nintendo honestly should just have gone straight to the XL. The regular 3DS doesn't even compare.

Roz~

I like the 3DS. My roommate has a 3DS XL and I hate it. I hate playing with screens that big.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Nebbles

...but the market for the 2DS is children under seven, so I don't see why everyone else is complaining. It's not geared towards us.

I mean, younger kids could snap the 3DS hinges off, so... making this looks very kid-safe and durable. I have no qualms.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

My cousin is around 4 and she broke her 3DS XL's screen because she left the screen open and put something heavy on it. Unless they redo the screens to be more durable as well, it wont really help

SlowPokemon

WHO GIVES A 4-YEAR-OLD A 3DS XL