Jegilmer's Arrangements: New Paper Mario: TTYD!

Started by jegilmer, August 26, 2013, 09:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

jegilmer

Alright, I will. But FireArrow is taking it over and he is going to add the counter melodies and the correct bass line. Just so you know.

jegilmer

Finally finished another arrangement after about 6 months...
I've been busy with school and studying. This is just a really simple piece that plays whenever someone gets the "chain chomp" special. I LOVE Mario Kart: Double Dash!! It's probably my favorite Mario Kart game, so I'll probably do more pieces from this game. I used to live on this game with my friends, and actually, I still play it a lot. So aside from that little note...check it out and let me know what you think! I tend have a hard time picking out harmonies, so I might be a little off in the right hand, so just let me know so I can improve it.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! - Chain Chomp
PDF | .MUS | MIDI

Sebastian

Nice! The bass is actually an octave lower than you have now....

jegilmer

Oh okay, I fixed it. If there are any other problems just let me know! :)

jegilmer

Here is another quick little arrangement that I did. I can't tell if there is a slight ritardando at the end. I don't think there is, but I have a tendency to overthink things and second-guess a lot. So again, just let me know if there are any corrections that I can make! Thank you!

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! - Course Fanfare (Grand Prix)
PDF | .MUS | MIDI

jegilmer

Here's another quick little piece that I have transposed and arranged! Let me know if there are any changes that I can make. I'm not too sure if the slurs that I put are necessary, so feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Pipe Room
PDF | .MUS | MIDI

Sebastian

Awesome! You have talent my friend  ;D
Are you accepting request? (I have been yelled at in the past for requesting on people's pages without asking)

jegilmer

Haha well thank you very much! I still think you're arrangements are way better! Haha but yeah I'll take some! It may take me a while, because my schedule is unpredictable! But I've never had a request so sure!

jegilmer

To anyone who has a version higher than Finale Notepad, I could use some tidying up of my .MUS scores. Because I use Sibelius 6.

jegilmer

Here is a piece from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. This is the longest piece I've transcribed and arranged so far, I'm still pretty new to this, so don't hesitate to point out errors or things I can do to improve the arrangement. Thanks!

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - Hooktail Caslte
PDF | .MUS | MIDI

FireArrow

It's in C minor and you're a bit flat on voices, but overall it's a good arrangement of it.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Nice :)
Im kinda busy right now. Ill give you feedback later :)

jegilmer

Quote from: FireArrow on May 27, 2014, 07:55:23 AMIt's in C minor and you're a bit flat on voices, but overall it's a good arrangement of it.

Yeah you're right. I wasn't sure since there were so many chromatic parts in there. Can you point out voices are flat for me? It got pretty difficult to hear some of the really low voices. Thanks for letting me know though!