News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Jegilmer's Arrangements: New Paper Mario: TTYD!

Started by jegilmer, August 26, 2013, 09:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: jegilmer on September 02, 2013, 07:20:40 PMShould I worry about whether a piece can be played? For example, say there is a piece that has 3 voices that are spread more than an octave apart each. It's not possible for one person to play, so should I still include all of the voices in the octaves that the song has them in? Or should I re-write them closer together so that it is possible for one player to play them?
All sheets on the main site must be playable. It's fine if it's really hard, but it can't be impossible or unrealistic.
(^The problem with all of my first arrangements. :P)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

jegilmer

Ah Ok, well I'll make it possible! Definitely won't be easy though. But thanks for letting me know.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

jegilmer

Can anyone import some of my arrangements and export them as .MUS files for me? I will supply the music.XML files.

FireArrow

I'm not sure how to do that, but if I you can give me a PDF, I can just manually make them.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Sorry for asking (and double posting), but how's Sammers Kingdom comming along? If you don't think your gonna finish it, I'd like to take it off your back (It's like my new favorite song ._.)

jegilmer

Ehh I started school a couple of weeks ago and I'm overloaded with work so I haven't been able to work on it sadly. So you can go ahead and have at it! Did you want to used the file I had or just start from scratch? And I downloaded Finale Notepad so I'm going to try to use it to import my arrangements then export as .MUS files. If that fails then I'll send you my files if you want, and you could convert them to .MUS's for me.

jegilmer

I have updated the files to my previous arrangements, here are the new links:

New Rally-X Intro & Gameplay Themes

PDF | .MUS | MIDI | YouTube (for reference)

Xevious Intro & Gameplay Themes

PDF | .MUS | MIDI | YouTube (for reference)

FireArrow

Quote from: jegilmer on September 22, 2013, 10:03:35 AMEhh I started school a couple of weeks ago and I'm overloaded with work so I haven't been able to work on it sadly. So you can go ahead and have at it! Did you want to used the file I had or just start from scratch? And I downloaded Finale Notepad so I'm going to try to use it to import my arrangements then export as .MUS files. If that fails then I'll send you my files if you want, and you could convert them to .MUS's for me.

If you don't mind, can I use the file you currently have? That way I'll be able to credit you. :)

Sebastian

jegilmer

@mariolegofan: Thanks!

@Firearrow: Yeah you can use it, I'll load up my most recent version and let you go to work on it!

Sammer's Kingdom:
PDF | .MUS | MIDI

Sebastian

You should also put all your arrangements on your very first post

jegilmer

Yeah that's a good idea, I saw how you had yours like that and I really liked it. How do you keep your arrangements at the very top?

FierceDeity

Hit the "Modify" button on your first post, and just add in the links/change things to how you want them to look.

jegilmer

Wow...haha sorry I can ask some pretty obvious questions, but thank you!