Main Menu

TWG LVIII - The Boy's Forest of Tears

Started by Toby, August 26, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FireArrow

Quote from: Contranegative on September 08, 2013, 06:22:28 PMWe're forgetting the numbered nature of the Box Keepers. There are probably 5 Box Keepers, as Mashi flipped as Box Keeper 5. Mr. E is Box Keeper 1, FireArrow is two or three, Mr. Tanooki Suit was most likely the other, and I'm Box Keeper 4. It's just silly for there to be a Box Keeper 5 without there being a Box Keeper 4, but no one has claimed against me.

Does the number box keeper you are correlate with the time you receive it or the paper inside?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Wait, I'm an idiot all boxes have a paper that says one, I must be box keeper number 2 then.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Contranegative

Though yes, number box keeper correlates with the time at which we wake up. I wake up at 4, so I'm box keeper 4. We're still missing number 3 though, so I'm thinking we lynched him. (Sorry, number 3!)

Bird

I talked to Contranegative in the chat earlier, and he made a strong case, but it's not enough for me to dismiss the red seering. This is a mystery game, and we can't really be certain there's no red wolf that starts with a box. A box keeper who is also a wolf, I mean. I still feel like k-NiGhT was human, and verm would still be my top choice for lynching tomorrow.

And it looks like my theory on two wolf teams has pretty much come true. Assuming two more deaths tonight, we'll have basically one last lynch before the wolves win, assuming three are left. I'm still going to ask that everyone who has possession of a box send it to FireArrow. Verm, if you could use your bodyguard power on FireArrow that would be great... it's still in your best interests to do so if you're human, seeing as how they aren't going to be used against you.

Bird

Right, and if I die tonight, make sure not to vote tomorrow before mutually agreeing on a lynch target. You would make yourself susceptible to an insta otherwise.

Mr. E

One problem here, Bird. You don't learn who you got your box from if one is sent to you.

vermilionvermin

No.  Something is not right.

Contranegative's saying that he was told he was Box Keeper #4 by the number on his paper.  That may be true.  FireArrow's saying that he must be box keeper number two BUT THAT HIS PAPER SAYS ONE.  That doesn't make any sense.  I also could've sworn that Bird said two different people claimed the same box keeper number.

Regardless, my bodyguard will be on FireArrow.

Mr. E

Everyone's paper says one. This was stated in the OP. The number is the time at which they awaken. So if anything, this sheds light on the subject of Contra. A mistake, or...

Contranegative

I don't know if having all the box-bearers send their boxes to FireArrow is the best idea. If he's a box keeper, he won't be able to send a box to himself, so he'll only be left with two boxes, which is barely enough for anything. And you can't stockpile boxes either- I know this because I attempted to stockpile boxes in order to get a seer off only to be informed that all the boxes I had received the previous phase had disappeared. I would prefer if we had all the boxes sent to a non Box-Keeper so that they can possibly use a seer.

Liggy

Thiannon

I'm inclined to trust the seering more than I am our endless speculation as to the game's mechanics. I used that kind of BS to almost win Dark's Game Master TWG on LLF a couple years ago. Contranegative's sudden burst of activity strikes me as very wolfy.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Bird

Well the time we could blindly lynch any red result has since passed, since a human lynching in a game with double wolfings will certainly cause us to lose. You should have said that last day phase!!!

Toby

The night begins to get very, very cold...

Phase ends in less than an hour.

Toby

The Boy's Forest of Tears

What you can do with the little red boxes:

You can give your box to anyone you want, but not yourself.  If you deposit any box you collected into the tree stump you may choose one of the following:
   -An amount of Four Boxes allow the user to use a Guard
   -An amount of Five Boxes allow a player to use a Kill
   -An amount of Three Boxes allow a player to use an Seer
   -An amount of One Box allows a player to use a Bodyguard
   -An amount of Two Boxes allows a player to use a role block

I won't be happy with anyone who steals leftover boxes.

Chit Chat, anyone?

01. Mashi - Box Keeper Number 5
02. Thiannon - Human
03. Bird
04. BlackDragonSlayer - Brown Wolf
05. Bubbles
06. Mariolegofan - Mason
07. SlowPokemon
08. MaestroUGC - Human
09. Dude
10. Liggy - Wolf
11. Fank009 - Guardian
12. TheZeldaPianist275
13. K-NiGhT
14. FireArrow
15. Mr. Tanooki Suit
16. Contranegative
17. Mr. E
18. Vermilionvermin

The night was quiet. Too quiet. The place was cold. The camp made a fire. A big fire. The fire grew, bigger and bigger. It was out of control. It let out an eerie hiss and consumed players 2 and 10.

The players ran, the fire grew taller and the forest began to set itself on fire. No one knew what was happening. The forest was on fire.

Liggy and Thiannon have met their end

Liggy was part of the wolf gang. He was born not able to cry. He was a Wolf.
Thiannon was weak, stupid. He was a normal Human.

Wake up twats, remember MaestroUGC? Look at what he brought upon you. It's now Day 4, Day 4 ends Thursday 8pm GMT+1