News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG LVIII - The Boy's Forest of Tears

Started by Toby, August 26, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. E

Toby

Be patient young one, my toes are still yet to tickle with the excitement of a story line.

Mr. E

Did I get the head or one of the legs?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: davy on August 30, 2013, 12:38:50 PMSorry for inactivity guys, first school week was a lot more busy than I thought.

Same story here.  Sorry for inactivity.  I'll try to collect my thoughts tomorrow.

fank009

That was an eventful day :/ Lots of information learned, Lots of accusations flown, everybody contributing, just great.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

I'm so sorry for being inactive! I came down with a pretty bad virus, I literally slept all day yesterday. Anyways, I'm feeling a bit better now so I'll see if I can catch myself back up.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Ok, so, just my thoughts of the moment:

Slow - Red onions? Really? I'm actually inclined to believe your human because that seems a bit of a bold thing for a wolf to do.
Verm - His behavior is just off the wall, which probably makes him human (he's a good player, do you think he'd slip up that much as a wolf?)
Liggy - We have no reasons to doubt his claims and our time is much better spent scumhunting.
k-night - I'm pretty certain he's human, thought I'd prefer not to explain why.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

Quote from: Liggy on August 26, 2013, 02:58:20 PMI'm a normal human.
Quote from: liggyI trust you enough to understand that killing me would be a stupid idea!

I claimed human to Fawful and was really adamant about it, for various reasons.  It's important for me to keep the downlow, you see.

I'm a Loner.  But don't worry, it's not overriding!  It's brown, which I guess is probably significant, because I have some neat box based powers.  I'd rather NOT disclose them all right now, because if there's anything I learned from GoT it's that NSM has a lonerphobia.

WHY DIDNT I MAKE THE CONNECTION BEFORE??? :/ So stupid fank :/ (maybe cause there was no discussion what so ever???)

Toby

Twigs can be heard snapping around camp. Cries of laughter are near. Figures can be spotted in the distance

3 hours left in phase

Thiannon

All right, I'm here and reporting for duty. I am, however, still waiting for my role PM!
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Toby

Toby

The Boy's Forest of Tears

What you can do with the little red boxes:

You can give your box to anyone you want, but not yourself.  If you deposit any box you collected into the tree stump you may choose one of the following:
   -An amount of Four Boxes allow the user to use a Guard
   -An amount of Five Boxes allow a player to use a Kill
   -An amount of Three Boxes allow a player to use an Seer
   -An amount of One Box allows a player to use a Bodyguard
   -An amount of Two Boxes allows a player to use a role block

I won't be happy with anyone who steals leftover boxes.

Chit Chat, anyone?

01. Mashi - Box Keeper Number 5.
02. Davy REPLACED BY THIANNON
03. Bird
04. BlackDragonSlayer - Brown Wolf.
05. Bubbles
06. Mariolegofan
07. SlowPokemon
08. MaestroUGC - Human
09. Dude
10. Liggy
11. Fank009
12. TheZeldaPianist275
13. K-NiGhT
14. FireArrow
15. Mr. Tanooki Suit
16. Contranegative
17. Mr. E
18. Vermilionvermin

A figure came out of nowhere and grabbed player 8 by the head. It dragged him through the bushes despite Player 10's attempt to save him. Screams of terror came from the bush and the camp left their belongings and ran for it. The screams of laughter they had ignored were coming towards them. Coming for them. Coming to kill them. Player 8's right foot was thrown at Player 10. The very foot player 10 grabbed to try save player 8 was thrown at him.

The shadow figures were nearing and one grabbed player 3. Player 3 struggled, screamed, and fought for survival. The Shadow figure drew a cross on his forehead and disappeared. 4 Shadow figures remained.

Maestro has been killed

Maestro was a petty normal human. May the world be glad someone so pathetic was banished for the Earth.

Rise and shine everyone, it's morning and you're being chased by a pack of shadow figures who appear to be drawing crosses on people's foreheads but is that all they'll do? It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends Tuesday 8pm GMT+1

fank009

that filler text, maestro being green, and 1 death??? (and 4 scum alive???)

Bubbles

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on September 01, 2013, 12:19:18 PMThe shadow figures were nearing and one grabbed player 3. Player 3 struggled, screamed, and fought for survival. The Shadow figure drew a cross on his forehead and disappeared. 4 Shadow figures remained.
I guess this means bird was attacked but guarded?