News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG LVIII - The Boy's Forest of Tears

Started by Toby, August 26, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

I just got confirmation that my power can't be revoked because it's based on my WONDERFUL GIGANTIC MUSCLES.

I am a special and my power is that I cannot be wolfed.  I realize this is a huge power, and it probably means that the wolves have something big too.  Based on that part of the host post that BDS was interested in, I'm thinking that the wolves can probably steal boxes from one player per phase or something.

As such, I suggest not giving me boxes though I'd appreciate claims.

FireArrow

Yay, something happened. Anyways, I'll probably waiting till day 1 to do anything to see how things pan out before taking any action, so this is more of a filler post.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on August 26, 2013, 09:14:47 PMYay, something happened. Anyways, I'll probably waiting till day 1 to do anything to see how things pan out before taking any action, so this is more of a filler post.
It would be really convenient (and brilliant on Verm's part, I must say) if Verm was a wolf... :P Making up powers since we can't tell if he's lying or not...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 26, 2013, 09:16:17 PMIt would be really convenient (and brilliant on Verm's part, I must say) if Verm was a wolf... :P Making up powers since we can't tell if he's lying or not...
I dont think verms lying, but its stupid to come out early. usually the counter measure for verms immunity is to have a strongarm shot that bipasses it. I'll be going for verm if he doesnt die this phase
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bird

Don't claim to verm. If he is a lying wolf, you're playing right into his hands.

We have no way of knowing if what he said is true, so I see little reason to trust him at this point.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 26, 2013, 10:27:12 PMI dont think verms lying, but its stupid to come out early. usually the counter measure for verms immunity is to have a strongarm shot that bipasses it. I'll be going for verm if he doesnt die this phase
Wait wait what you say?? ???

You're surprised that he came out early, when he has a wolfsbane power... you'll suspect him if he doesn't die, although he has a wolfsbane power...?

Also, I never said that I believed 100% he was lying; merely that it is possible (and, as you know, I like bringing up all the likely possibilities).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 26, 2013, 10:36:04 PMYou're surprised that he came out early, when he has a wolfsbane power... you'll suspect him if he doesn't die, although he has a wolfsbane power...?
You missed my "strongarm" comment? Unless you guys dont play with a strong arm (which I somewhat doubt, due to how you guys like to even it out...) Strongarm shots are for killing those invincible to the night kill, so by outing himself now, he's begging to be shot by the strongarm.

Mashi

never trust verm verm, hes vermin

But anyway, yes, don't claim to him.  As Bird stated, he could easily be faking as a Wolf.  I'm a bit hesitant towards believing that his power apparently not being capable of being revoked; a permanent Wolfsbane certainly seems odd, especially if a game is balanced.  Nevertheless, I won't throw out all my trust of him (well, I don't have any, but you know what I mean!!!) just yet; if his claim were true, he would have every reason to claim.  Either way, don't claim to him.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 27, 2013, 12:29:55 AMYou missed my "strongarm" comment? Unless you guys dont play with a strong arm (which I somewhat doubt, due to how you guys like to even it out...) Strongarm shots are for killing those invincible to the night kill, so by outing himself now, he's begging to be shot by the strongarm.
If that were the case, there would be little to no point of having a wolfsbane in the first place...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

typically there is only one strong arm shot BDS... (maybe there is no strong arm shot in this game???)

Dude

SlowPokemon

Look I'm BDS

Hmm well things could be one way... But I suppose they could merely be the other, as well... :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

dont listen to verm i am the please claim to me
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Jokes aside, though, I think what we may need here is a little co-operation from the wolves. I say the wolves go after verm this phase, and if he doesn't die, then we know he is telling the truth. If he does die, I would assume he would be a Box Keeper or something. If there's no attempt at all, then there's a good chance he's a wolf.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bird

I don't know why the wolves would ever agree to that. I found a better prospect anyway.

Somebody PM'd me saying that they were a mason with another player. I don't know if it's a bluff or not, but I figure I'd bring it up to the thread anyway. Do you think he/she should claim? Or both of them, even? It would create a much stronger alliance, and I think it would be easier to trust two masons than one verm.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die