News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG LVIII - The Boy's Forest of Tears

Started by Toby, August 26, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 28, 2013, 01:08:16 PMObviously, wolves will always say they're human. So anyone who claims human is probably a wolf.

That being said, I claim as a wolf. I hope the other humans can see the truth and follow suit.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fank009

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 28, 2013, 01:08:16 PMI think that it's likely Vermverm was a wolf based on his serious claim yesterday. Obviously, wolves will always say they're human. So anyone who claims human is probably a wolf.

Good job mariolegofan for helping the real humans survive another night. :)

1st off, Although wolfsbane is a safe claim, It doesnt mean that they are not human, I allready grilled verm yesterday on that...
Obvious wolves would say they are human??? more like obvious wolves would say they are green. verm coming out as wolfsbane, I can see as him being wolfsbane, liggy claiming green, I can see as anything. Yes, wolves can try and take a chance, but a) how will they know a role would exist if they want to try draw it out, 2) is it really worth risk being lynched/killed. In a mystery game where who knows whats out there, Wolves are more hesitant to come out openly like verm did.

Also... That BOLD PART...

Oh yeah, And i made a promise
Verm
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bird

Okay, there's a lot to get through. I've received a handful of claims, but certainly not all of them. If you are unsure what "claim" means, it means that since I am a trustworthy player in the game (a person very likely to be human), you can feel comfortable sending a PM to me containing your role and what you know. This way, we'll be able to start an alliance to make it easier to hunt down the wolves.

First, to make this claim more legitimate, I am letting everyone know that my partner is mariolegofan. Here are the PMs we've exchanged since the game's inception.

Spoiler
Quote from: mariolegofan on August 26, 2013, 02:16:29 PMIt looks like we are brothers! What do we do now?

Quote from: Bird on August 26, 2013, 03:55:08 PMQuick question: is this your first TWG?

As for what we should do, I think it could be a good idea for one of us (or both of us) to claim either Night 1 or Day 1. As in, one of us should announce to the thread that he is a mason. After that, people will believe that if we're masons, we're probably humans, and then we can ask everybody to tell us via PM what their role is. This will allow us to find out which players are human specials (like seers and guardians), and will narrow the number of possible wolves for us to lynch come day phase.

The risk with a plan like this is that it could lead to one of us being wolfed; the wolves will see that we're trying to organize the humans, and well attempt to stop it by killing us.

I think it's worth it though! What do you think?

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 27, 2013, 10:19:58 AMyes this is my first twg.
I thik you should do all the pm messaging to the others ok?

Quote from: Bird on August 27, 2013, 11:09:17 AMWhat do you mean?

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 27, 2013, 11:24:54 AMI meant that Im gonna stay low and not pm anyone. So, if you want, you can do the ''pming'' to other players to see if they are a gurdian or box holder or etc.

Quote from: Bird on August 27, 2013, 04:49:01 PMDo you mind if I tell the thread you're a mason?

Quote from: Bird on August 27, 2013, 09:47:41 PMJust let me know if it's okay to tell the thread you're a mason ASAP please!

And if I die, please post the following message in the thread:
[[REDACTED]]

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 28, 2013, 10:15:18 AMok, you can tell them
[close]

I've arranged some degree of protection to happen between us, so the wolves can attack us if they dare, but I believe our alliance will remain stable for at least the next few phases.

Once I've received claims from everyone, we can talk lynches. I have a great candidate in mind already, but would like to wait before we do anything about him/her.

Finally, can anyone shed some light on what happened last night?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Contranegative

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 28, 2013, 01:08:16 PMGood job mariolegofan for helping the real humans survive another night. :)
I'm pretty curious as to why you're saying this. Mariolegofan made one post last night, and by the looks of it he didn't PM anyone besides Sauce either. Without much of a motive, your post comes off as odd to me.

Bird

QuoteI'm pretty curious as to why you're saying this. Mariolegofan made one post last night, and by the looks of it he didn't PM anyone besides Sauce either. Without much of a motive, your post comes off as odd to me.
YEAH, WOLF

K-NiGhT

Guys, verm's claims are legit. A seer has come forward to me and told me that he seered verm blue last night. Unfortunately that's all I can say right now in order to protect the seer's identity, but I think they are trustworthy.

Bird

Why would a seer randomly come forward to you?

K-NiGhT

beats me. i must say it was a pretty risky move.

fank009

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 28, 2013, 02:59:10 PMbeats me. i must say it was a pretty risky move.
No one really comes out with anything without getting something in return (oh wait...)

Bird

(4:58:27 PM) bird: I'm thinking he could be a wolf, and maybe there's a wolf shaman on their team.
(4:58:36 PM) bird: He would come out and say that to look like he's being helpful.

Just my thoughts on the matter. It's still a day phase, after all!

K-NiGhT

Believe what you want, I guess. All i'm saying is verm is reportedly blue.

fank009

:/ Dead Thread = Dead humans...
I would vote for the inactives, But I dont have enough votes available to do all that :/

Liggy

Quote from: Bird on August 28, 2013, 02:21:25 PMOnce I've received claims from everyone, we can talk lynches. I have a great candidate in mind already, but would like to wait before we do anything about him/her.
Care to tell us now?

TheZeldaPianist275

Ugh, sorry for my absence guys.  I'll try to be on as much as I can, but no promises.

While Bird's idea is better, I don't think Verm would lie.  Particularly this early in this game.  I've played enough games with him as a wolf to know that is not his playing style.