News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[3DS] Monster Manor - "Main Theme 1"

Started by MusicMeister47, August 25, 2013, 05:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicMeister47

Okay, in my opinion this is a really awesome song and I can't believe it's not already on here. It's definitely Nintendo, so it meets that criteria. It's one of the Streetpass games in the Streetpass Mii Plaza part of the Nintendo 3ds. Aaaaand that's all I have to say for now.

DonValentino

Youtube link please. Seriously, are the rules so difficult to read and follow?

MusicMeister47

Quote from: DonValentino on August 25, 2013, 05:31:37 AMYoutube link please. Seriously, are the rules so difficult to read and follow?
I wanted to, but I couldn't find one anywhere. So in this case, yes the rules are rather difficult to follow. I did read them, promise! Please don't be mean.

DonValentino

Quote from: MusicMeister47 on August 25, 2013, 07:11:56 AMI wanted to, but I couldn't find one anywhere. So in this case, yes the rules are rather difficult to follow. I did read them, promise! Please don't be mean.

You should have said that in first place. And I didn't mean to be mean, but sorry if I sounded harsh! ^0^;;

You see, it's very difficult, if not impossible, for arrangers to arrange a song if they don't have any idea what the song is. :-\
But at least you read the rules. ;)

MusicMeister47

I'll see what I can do about it. Maybe I can find a link to the audio. Sorry!

MusicMeister47

Quote from: MusicMeister47 on August 25, 2013, 07:25:13 AMI'll see what I can do about it. Maybe I can find a link to the audio. Sorry!
Ugh, forget this. I'll make my own video a little bit later then post it to here.

MusicMeister47

I have a video. There's just one problem. Youtube hates me. Could somebody help?

Bubbles

sit down together and work out the problems

SlowPokemon

What part of YouTube are you having trouble with?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MusicMeister47

Whenever I try to upload something, it takes about 8 hours to upload the video. After that processing doesn't even work.