News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[MUL] Animal Crossing: New Leaf / Animal Crossing: City Folk - "Comrade K.K"

Started by Calvinator77, August 20, 2013, 06:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calvinator77

This is my current favorite K.K. song and I would love to see it up here. Thanks!

K-NiGhT

Oooh i like this one too! I'll take it!

No promises on a completion date, though. I'm working on a bunch of stuff right now
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Calvinator77

Ok thanks! I really want to learn this on the piano. I'll keep watching for it.

K-NiGhT

With school starting up, I won't have as much time to arrange as I would like, but I will try to get it done by this weekend sometime. I'm also doing an arrangement of KK Sonata, if you're interested!

Calvinator77

Oh cool! I was wondering if you could try to make it a little simple because I can't really do some things that require a 3rd arm like some of the stuff here  :P

SlowPokemon

Don't think you should worry about that with K-NiGhT, he uses common sense when arranging.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2013, 04:03:09 AMDon't think you should worry about that with K-NiGhT, he uses common sense when arranging.
>Implying that the majority of the arrangers don't use common sense.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2013, 04:03:09 AMDon't think you should worry about that with K-NiGhT, he uses common sense when arranging.
thank you slow  8)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Well, everybody puts out really high quality arrangements, but I think sometimes they forget that we also have to cater to beginning players. A lot of people that come to our site are beginner players that want to start by learning some video game music, so we need some easier sheets.

Bubbles

There still are advanced players here too. A range is difficulties is the best, since its really frustrating when you cant find a song challenging enough for you

K-NiGhT

Maybe we could have different versions of songs for different skill levels?

Clanker37

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 23, 2013, 02:49:27 PMMaybe we could have different versions of songs for different skill levels?
This has come up so many times. I do believe the answer was either a "No" or a classic "Can't be stuffed"

Calvinator77

Thanks. I'm not exactly a beginner player, but i sometimes have a problem with some patterns on my left hand while playing a complicated right hand song. It's easiest for me to alternate between 2 of the same key with left hand or do chords. The official Song of Storms was pretty tricky for me but I eventually got it down.

Calvinator77

Hey is there any news about this as far as how close to being done it is? Sorry to sound impatient, I just havent heard from this post for a while.