Pokémon - The Origin

Started by CLBGM, August 16, 2013, 09:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLBGM

Well, after seeing this trailer, I can finally sleep in peace.

At last! A wild Red appears! And Green too, of course. Check out this very promising trailer. What do you guys think about it? :D

Yugi

He picked Charmander for Brock, what an idiot.

Bubbles

Is this a movie or an entire new series?

CLBGM

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 16, 2013, 09:55:59 PMIs this a movie or an entire new series?

There are rumors that it will be a special episode (like Jimmy = Gold).

JDMEK5

I have a hard time believing that they could get Red to get his Charmander fully evolved in 2-3 of a movie. (Forget a special episode)
I wouldn't be surprised if this became a series. Which, by the way, would be amazing.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nebbles

I think it's a special of some sort, but it's definitely not just one episode. It can't be.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

I'm hoping for an entire series (at least one season) but a movie would probably satisfy me too... (Not as much of course)
But they are saying it's an anime. Which means a series. I'm so excited. X'D
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

CLBGM

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 17, 2013, 09:23:20 AMI'm hoping for an entire series (at least one season) but a movie would probably satisfy me too... (Not as much of course)
But they are saying it's an anime. Which means a series. I'm so excited. X'D

Im hoping the same :D, but they officially announced that it will be a half hour special episode. If this episode is successful, I hope they consider to make an entire series. That would be awesome!

JDMEK5

I don't know how this couldn't be successful.

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Unfortunately, I don't foresee it going beyond one episode. It's bound to be fun though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

wait what the shit if this actually turns into a series I'm gonna cry tears of joy

JDMEK5

But how would they have Red receive his first pokémon and battle Blue with it fully evolved in half an hour? Unless those clips aren't actually from the episode... :o

My Arrangements

Nebbles

I think it's supposed to be a series...?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

No, it's a special episode that will last ~2 hours. So basically it's a movie
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Roz~ on September 21, 2013, 11:47:05 AMNo, it's a special episode that will last ~2 hours. So basically it's a movie
That's more believable. But still, they're really gonna have to rush to get a charmander to a charizard in two hours...

My Arrangements