News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[NES] Mike Tyson Punchout - "Boxing"

Started by Carlitos Way, May 16, 2008, 12:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlitos Way

Completed by K-Night

I was wondering if anyone is kind enough to compose a piano sheet for Finale Notepad for the Mike Tyson Punchout Theme :) I would love to learn how to play it :D

Thank you for your time,
Carlos

Shadoninja

is it the title screen or the bout theme.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Carlitos Way

Its the jogging theme in the game aka password screen. If you go to youtube and type mike tyson punchout theme and watch second and third video from the top thats the theme im talking about. Hope that helps.

As always thank you for time  ;)

Shadoninja

the two videos you mentioned are the bout theme....

next time you make a request, could be as specific as possible and post the link to the song you want arranged?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Carlitos Way

Sorry wasn't to sure if I could post direct links on the forums, so I didn't because I didn't want to break any rules. Now I know its called the bout theme. Thanks for letting me know.

Here is the the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=0YOT51qija0 If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

As always thank you for your time.

Yugi

Done and is on site, also, K-Night has done another version of it if I'm correct.

Bubbles

So whats the name of the song - "Bout Theme", "Fight Theme", or "Title"? I'm not familiar with this game

And none of the site links are working for me

Yugi

I think the one he was talking about is "Boxing" which K-Night did.