News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG LVII - The Return of Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, August 06, 2013, 10:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mephistopheles on August 16, 2013, 09:20:01 AMShall I write a mounrful ballad for Yugi, or shall I surn his memory in a vain attempt at humor? Neither, this is all he gets.
Wait a minute, what...

ALRIGHT. LISTEN UP EVERYBODY.

Unless Mephistopheles has lied to me/us, then here are all the possible wolves:
Dude
Liggy
Vermilionvermin

Most likely, TWO of these people are wolves... right now, I'm thinking Vermilionvermin might be a wolf. Don't vote for him yet, though: I want to see what he was to say right now, although I don't think he's posted here for a while...??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

I doubt this is true anymore.  Meph revealed K-NiGhT's role initially, and then revealed that it wasn't true.

vermilionvermin

Meh.  I haven't posted in a while because I lost a lot of interest in the game when I lost my Gabriel powers.

I'll safety on Davy for now and might re-vote later.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on August 16, 2013, 03:08:22 PMI doubt this is true anymore.  Meph revealed K-NiGhT's role initially, and then revealed that it wasn't true.
Quote from: Mephistopheles on August 15, 2013, 02:59:27 PMOther ones I missed :

K-NiGhT is Human and on the human team.
davy is Human and on the human team.
This is more recent. Unless Dude/you/Verm all post "human" or "wolf," we can't tell... but then again, if it says "human on the human team" for all of you, then we'll know previous results aren't accurate.

Quote from: vermilionvermin on August 16, 2013, 03:10:06 PMMeh.  I haven't posted in a while because I lost a lot of interest in the game when I lost my Gabriel powers.

I'll safety on Davy for now and might re-vote later.
Interesting...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

I just noticed something: The only person who could completely verify whether or not you were actually Gabriel was wolfed (I mean, it's a logical excuse, but it could just as easily be used as something to cover your tracks). Now, this isn't necessarily something that instantly incriminates you as a wolf, but it's still something to take into account.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

And oooonneeee more thing!

If you really don't want to be considered for lynching, please do make a case about why you think the other two people might be wolves. :P This applies to all three of you...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 16, 2013, 03:19:28 PMThis is more recent. Unless Dude/you/Verm all post "human" or "wolf," we can't tell... but then again, if it says "human on the human team" for all of you, then we'll know previous results aren't accurate.

Interesting...
Post 3000!

And this is the first time I've been wolfed in a while, glad to know that I was problematic to the wolves.

Liggy

And Yugi and you are absolved... because?

Liggy

And Davy too, forgot about him.

And Yugi was wolfed.  Forgot that.

BlackDragonSlayer

You know, I might as well just come clean. Spill the beans, so to say...

Fank and Yugi were the other specials. I'm all alone now. No point trying to hide it...

And, also, feel free to vote for Verm (if any of you are still active...)! ^-^ Once again, I shall take a stance of "never give up; trust your instincts" and hope I'm right!! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

vermilionvermin

Sorry BDS, but I don't buy that story.  There's no reason for me to believe that specials still exist in this game after the roles changed, and the fact that fank and yugi were the people you said were the other two specials doesn't help your case.

If you have a defense, I'd love to hear it!  I'm not sure about this vote, and I think it's completely possible that I'm barking up the wrong tree and that Liggy and Dude are partners.

TheZeldaPianist275

Wow, I almost completely forgot this was going on.  Sorry everyone, school and cross-country are starting up, so I'm sooper busy.

Uh.  Hm.  And I have no clue who to vote for.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on August 17, 2013, 12:35:32 PMSorry BDS, but I don't buy that story.  There's no reason for me to believe that specials still exist in this game after the roles changed, and the fact that fank and yugi were the people you said were the other two specials doesn't help your case.

If you have a defense, I'd love to hear it!  I'm not sure about this vote, and I think it's completely possible that I'm barking up the wrong tree and that Liggy and Dude are partners.
What is this I don't even...

Bold/italic: That makes no sense. The roles were reassigned. There's no reason to believe that the specials don't exist unless they were all killed before the reassignment.

Underlined: That makes even less sense! You'd think, if I were a wolf, I'd want to say that at least one special is still alive, if even mention it at all!! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 17, 2013, 02:02:45 PMBold/italic: That makes no sense. The roles were reassigned. There's no reason to believe that the specials don't exist unless they were all killed before the reassignment.
To expand on my point:
That's like saying that you think the wolves don't exist, but a few people were turned into a 3rd party with the goal of eliminating the humans. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber