TWG LVII - The Return of Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, August 06, 2013, 10:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Well that turned around rather quickly.

ok. I honestly don't think we can trust these little claims that meffy is posting. Do you have any idea how easy it is for someone to forge these?

For example: person A is a wolf. person A wants person B lynched in order to cover for them. Person A sends Meph a deal telling him to reveal that person as a wolf.

In short? It's about as accurate as...something that is extremely inaccurate. For all we know, the wolves could be the ones that are making these deals in order to fool the rest of us into thinking that they are humans and the random targets are wolves.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fank009

and to think... I didnt have you before...
Look what happened to bubbles xD
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

K-NiGhT

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 09, 2013, 11:11:46 PMok. I honestly don't think we can trust these little claims that meffy is posting. Do you have any idea how easy it is for someone to forge these?

For example: person A is a wolf. person A wants person B lynched in order to cover for them. Person A sends Meph a deal telling him to reveal that person as a wolf.

In short? It's about as accurate as...something that is extremely inaccurate. For all we know, the wolves could be the ones that are making these deals in order to fool the rest of us into thinking that they are humans and the random targets are wolves.
The reveals are triggered by the person saying certain words (in this case, "wolf" and "human"), not by an individual deal each time, if I am not mistaken.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

its two part.
one, me pinning you as a wolf (albiet on loose terms).
two, the exact same argument, bubbles gave.

And now I shall construct something that I've been Dying to construct for ages...

A wall of text

My claim of you "posting filler" at a crucial joint is where it all starts...
Lets have a look at whats happening. we have the 1st wave of Meph's "Truths", and yugi pushing the vote on me.
Mephs truths were just starting, so i dont think they were crucial yet... but for the sheeping vote on me...
Quote from: vermilionvermin on August 09, 2013, 01:50:59 PMPlease sheep whoever Yugi votes.  The phase ends tonight, and I don't think anyone feels comfortable lynching another player based on what we have right now.  I don't want a special or the person seered green lynched in this mayhem.
You remember this don't you? you posted not to long after that.

And now lets have a look at what people did...
BDS- sheeped immediatley
Verm- Sheeped immediatley
Liggy- nothing
K-night- "filler", argued with me for a bit, and then knee jerk vote

so sheeping the "clear" is not a good thing to do especially in this case??? or was it more than that?

if you read my posts from #75 to #102, you can see the change of "mood" (honoured and hurt by yugi's suggestion for me as a lynch 1st over others..  (considering the situation yeah, i somewhat get it but still..) In the middle of everything, I was having a chat with yugi/bds. may/maynot be posted... I posted what I wanted too there. I was poised to not go down fighting...

And now we come back to meph's "Truth's" And This happened...

Quote3:59   Liggy   hey uh
13:59   Liggy   someone do me a favor
13:59   Liggy   post "wolf"
14:00   fank009   ...
14:00   fank009   ITS A TRAP
---
14:24   Liggy   hi?
14:24   fank009   ...
14:24   fank009   I dont trust you
14:24   fank009   Why
14:24   fank009   because...
14:24   fank009   Ive been on epicmafia
14:24   fank009   and theres a role...
14:25   fank009   that kills on those types of words
14:25   fank009   nuff said.
14:25   Liggy   you mean voodoo witch?
14:25   Liggy   or whatever it was
14:25   fank009   ^
14:25   fank009   yep
14:26   Liggy   fine then
14:26   fank009   what am i supposed to do...
14:26   fank009   its begging
14:26   fank009   pleading
14:26   fank009   to be bitten on...
14:26   fank009   well you know what
14:26   fank009   Im going to bite...
14:26   fank009   just for you.
My line of thinking, If it is a trap... It will instantly be lylo. So, I got a fail safe, and since i had nothing else to lose, I decided to bite.

And This Happened.
Quote from: Mephistopheles on August 09, 2013, 07:38:13 PMfank009 is on the human team.
Quote from: fank009 on August 09, 2013, 07:39:37 PMUnvote
I would like you, on those actions, to judge me a wolf/partner with liggy, I dare you.

And I'm using My reaction, as a base of the argument.

One of fank's "golden rules". What Wolves dont know Won't hurt humans... Wolves knew nothing about this, or what triggered it, (till i spilled the beans :/) I am fairly sure of it (otherwise others would have caught on to it and abused it).
possible rebuttal: but what if they planned it?
Not possible...
More from that chat log...
Spoiler
14:39   Liggy   ???
14:39   fank009   No comment what so ever.
14:40   BlackDragonSlayer   I get it.
14:40   BlackDragonSlayer   Whoever says "wolf" is revealed.
[close]
BDS, dumbtelling, on purpose? I doubt it.

Now...only 1 q remains, can we trust the system?
Why not? Yugi was "confirmed" as micheal, (and that point about there being No ccs.)

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 09, 2013, 11:11:46 PMWell that turned around rather quickly.

ok. I honestly don't think we can trust these little claims that meffy is posting. Do you have any idea how easy it is for someone to forge these?

Why are you objecting to it now, when you had a perfect opportunity to object to it, a while ago. (you know, when you commented on that "sheep" filler) Is my point about what the wolves not knowing what wont hurt humans true???

And what have you got to be afraid of?

If it was a weak suspicion at the "start", its a mighty strong one now.

(that felt so good to get that off my chest.)

(BDS stop stealing my thunder :/)

Dude

I'm out of town and have very little time until tuesday-ish, i apoligize for this inconvience.

chicago is awsm though.

K-NiGhT

Whatever. Do what you want. I'm done. You annoy the absolute shit out of me.

Mephistopheles

K-NiGhT is on the wolf team.

BlackDragonSlayer is Human and on the human team.

fank009 is on the human team.

Liggy

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on August 10, 2013, 12:32:58 PMI, for one, trust these results.
Off course we do. :P Unless there's some treachery by the wolves.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

vermilionvermin

Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

This is also a friendly reminder to please send all intended actions through their own unique PM chain. Seriously, I get tons of PMs in a single moment and I don't have time to weed through your discussions trying to find a bolded word.