News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG LVII - The Return of Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, August 06, 2013, 10:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liggy

Mephistopheles

Yugi is Micheal

Liggy is on the human team.

Yugi

Liggy

fank009

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 09, 2013, 05:23:57 PMK normally i hate when you do these but I laughed a whole bunch xD

/Looks at what has been happening before and after this post

No comment at all ????

Filler much???
vote: K-night
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

vermilionvermin

K-NiGhT

Quote from: fank009 on August 09, 2013, 06:33:13 PM....

/Looks at what has been happening before and after this post

No comment at all ????

Filler much???
vote: K-night
what all was there to say that hadn't been said? I think you're starting to get a little desperate.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fank009

... and you can back up your actions??? If you were in my shoes, you wouldnt do similar actions to mine???

K-NiGhT

No i wouldn't because typically when people are making comments about something they thought was funny, they do it because they appreciate the sentiment of that person.

K-NiGhT

Also why would i post something as trivial as that as "filler" why wouldn't i at least attempt to make it look like i was posting something relevant to the game?

Frankly, I think you're basically finger pointing at this point, and I'm also getting kind of annoyed by your condescending attitude.

Fank.

fank009

here it comes...

I would love to hang on to this "simple" piece of information (what wolves dont "know" wont hurt humans... But seeing that "the game's" on the line.

I die now, then we'll have 9, the night kill for 8,  the lynch will make 7... then mammon will make it 6 in the night... Not to mention the   we need either 1 wolf in the next two phases, or two saves...

Lets go down the track assuming fank is green.

You would need to lynch a wolf, No lynching the mammon doesnt matter on the situation, because it would be a state of mislynch and lose, and since there is no "no lynching" that reverts is to lylo.

Do you honestly believe that you are going to get a wolf next phase?
(personally I can see it happening, but is TWG ever that perfect??)

Quote13:59   Liggy   hey uh
13:59   Liggy   someone do me a favor
13:59   Liggy   post "wolf"

Obvious Trap is obvious for a wolf win now

^pokes message about

(humanity points here)

oh yeah
Liggy

fank009

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 09, 2013, 07:15:15 PMAlso why would i post something as trivial as that as "filler" why wouldn't i at least attempt to make it look like i was posting something relevant to the game?

Frankly, I think you're basically finger pointing at this point, and I'm also getting kind of annoyed by your condescending attitude.

Fank.
oh yeah, because looking for another target other than your own is always good for you.

Eh... As i said in that last post, good luck you are going to need it. Game WILL be determined on tomorrow's day phase. how do i know, I just know, And its that same "knowledge" thats getting my lynched. Well at least people "fear" me now. good for you fank.

Mephistopheles

fank009

Liggy