News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LVII - The Return of Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, August 06, 2013, 10:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 09, 2013, 10:02:02 AMSeer: Davy.  Something about the way he just popped up bothers me, and while it's not necessarily wolfy,it's more suspicious than anything I've seen thus far.  He said he doubts that someone was trying to frame Dude, but then in the same post attacks Dude himself.  It would be so easy for a wolf to wait half a phase like that to make it seem innocent and then try to take an easy lynch.

I guess this is what I get for trying to start the discussion. I said neighter of the two situations are likely (though I worded them differently. I said it would not be the best reason to wolf someone and that it woulnd't be likely that someone was framing Dude). You're only reading what you want to read about that post, as I was also the first one to bring up the thing about framing Dude.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TheZeldaPianist275

You're misunderstanding my point.  I'm not reading only what I want to, I'm actually reading in between the lines.  It seems like something you would do as a wolf to try to shift suspicion toward Dude, and if you are a wolf, you executed it well.

Once again, I'm not certain Davy's a wolf at all, that post just seemed out of place.

But actually, at the same time, I think we should watch Dude.  It's next to impossible to get a read on him since he's so inactive. 

Also, I'm leaving in about an hour and a half to Michigan for the weekend, so I'll probably place a hasty, poorly thought-through vote before I leave.

davy

I won't be on anymore untill the end of the phase. So safety on yugi. And before anyone votes me for this: a safety is a vote placed on someone who does not have any votes on him and is likely not going to be lynched because the caster of the vote does not know who to vote for. Yugi fits those criteriums.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

just a thought, in what way did I say verm was suspicious...

anyway, my 3 are

guard: seer, fanks logicis cray cray

seer: k-night. we aint getting nothing from him anytime soon 

deals: bds., that miller deal (last game)

@davy, YUGI IS MICHEAL /facepalm
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

davy

Quote from: fank009 on August 09, 2013, 01:40:13 PM@davy, YUGI IS MICHEAL /facepalm

And therefore he will not be lynched. In other words, there is no risk he will be lynched because of me.

vermilionvermin

Please sheep whoever Yugi votes.  The phase ends tonight, and I don't think anyone feels comfortable lynching another player based on what we have right now.  I don't want a special or the person seered green lynched in this mayhem.

For now, I suggest sheeping Yugi's vote.  If a totem gets posted at the end of this phase or Night 2, we'll have to reconsider our course of action.  If I had to guess right now on whether Yugi's a special...I'd say say yes, he is.  If a totem were posted saying he wasn't, I'd be very open to considering that possibility.  Unfortunately, it's late in the phase and it seems like people aren't going to be around.  If Yugi's telling the truth, we can keep that green seering and all specials alive.

fank009

/Reads Davy's post again
Oh....  (why dont I like the idea of "safeties")

Verm, that was your 1st pro human play this game... took your time :/
I still think you suuggesting the totem ideas is stupid.

(What are you saying no one feels comfortable lynching? What about me? :D)

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: vermilionvermin on August 09, 2013, 01:50:59 PMPlease sheep whoever Yugi votes.  The phase ends tonight, and I don't think anyone feels comfortable lynching another player based on what we have right now.  I don't want a special or the person seered green lynched in this mayhem.

For now, I suggest sheeping Yugi's vote.  If a totem gets posted at the end of this phase or Night 2, we'll have to reconsider our course of action.  If I had to guess right now on whether Yugi's a special...I'd say say yes, he is.  If a totem were posted saying he wasn't, I'd be very open to considering that possibility.  Unfortunately, it's late in the phase and it seems like people aren't going to be around.  If Yugi's telling the truth, we can keep that green seering and all specials alive.

I think I agree with this.  Yugi, choose wisely!

I'd recommend Davy, Dude, or Fank because he keeps insulting us.

fank009

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 09, 2013, 02:10:50 PMFank because he keeps insulting us.
xD best one so far tzp if I say myself.

imo, best to lynch are as follows. (in no particular order:
-liggy, (that "gambit")
-verm (that "dumbtelling")
-k-night (general inactivity)
-dude (ditto)
-bubbles (where are you?)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: fank009 on August 09, 2013, 02:29:38 PMxD best one so far tzp if I say myself.

imo, best to lynch are as follows. (in no particular order:
-liggy, (that "gambit")
-verm (that "dumbtelling")
-k-night (general inactivity)
-dude (ditto)
-bubbles (where are you?)

Umm...sorry it's the first day phase and I had violin lessons like all day today? But I understand, typical "inactive=probably wolf."

Anyway, though, I think i'll keep my safety vote for now, since we're about 8 hours from the end of the phase and might not be back in time to change it.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 09, 2013, 10:02:02 AMDeal-cancel: Verm.  I don't think very much of Fank's suspicion is justified, but he's right in one thing: deals can very easily turn nasty, and Verm is just continuing to deny that.  Everybody else, do as Verm said and continue to make deals that would help the human team.  But Verm?  No, I don't entirely trust the deals he would make.
Quote from: fank009 on August 09, 2013, 01:40:13 PMdeals: bds., that miller deal (last game)
I thought the deal-cancelling was random?? ???

Also, fank, to your quote:
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 09, 2013, 03:04:16 PMI thought the deal-cancelling was random?? ???

Also, fank, to your quote:

- from what I understand, The target is chosen, The deal is random,
-To each his own BDS, to each his own.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 09, 2013, 02:46:23 PMUmm...sorry it's the first day phase and I had violin lessons like all day today? But I understand, typical "inactive=probably wolf."
-I understand you being away...
-um... no comment on that.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 09, 2013, 03:39:19 PM- from what I understand, The target is chosen, The deal is random,
QuoteMicheal - Archangel (gold) - Can cancel one player's deal each phase, chosen at random.
Has anybody asked Mephistopheles about this?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Hardly have any time right now. I'm going to place a vote on Davy, and may or may not be back by the end of the phase.

Liggy

Quick question to everyone in regards to fank's thoughts on me:

Do you think I'm a wolf or a human?