TWG LVII - The Return of Mephistopheles Sign up

Started by Mephistopheles, August 01, 2013, 08:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistopheles

I will end all of you and tear down TWG itself across the universe if all of you don't stop this nonsense right now.

I'm f***** Mephistopheles. I can do that.

Bubbles

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

TWC Post

Felt like I need something official if I wanted people's attention.

In addition to Mephistopheles warning, I had also told you all to stop messing around before then too.

TheBoyWhoCriedWolf made no formal accusations and even if he were accusing Mephistopheles of cheating, Mephistopheles made the mature decision of not letting it offend him or affect him in any way.  You're all better than that, don't start a fight over commentary about a single Player being missing.  I don't want to take any actions beyond admonition because each of the parties in this small argument are close friends of mine, but I will if it ever reaches a point like this again.

Now, all of you, stop with the witty remarks and make up.  As TheBoyWhoCriedWolf stated, TWG is a place for fun, so I won't let people argue for such frivolous reasons.

Toby

Sorry for blowing off guys, sorry Meph for making your signups awkward.

If you honestly have a problem with me just PM about it! :)

Mashi

Doodle is actually expressing his affection towards TheBoyWhoCriedWolf in that post.
He's being a tsundere.

Also, thanks, TheBoyWhoCriedWolf for taking the first step for everyone, as it's the hardest for someone to be the first to apologise in a fight.  It shows maturity!

Also, this goes for everyone; if any of you ever feel that you're being bullied or harassed, by all means, PM me.  I'm not just someone who balances TWGs; I'm also the Moderator of this Subforum.  If I'm not around, you could also PM vermilionvermin or Bird, and I'm sure they would also assist in ending the problem.

FireArrow

Quote from: Mashi on August 06, 2013, 05:06:12 PMDoodle is actually expressing his affection towards TheBoyWhoCriedWolf in that post.

dude let me show affection to you that way
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

FireArrow

Dude

not really i guess

...ok, let's stop this awkwardness and have some people join. Gogogo.

FireArrow

i like awkward, I'm good at it

I would join if I didn't have school in 2 days.  :P If you guys are OK with me possibly becoming really inactive, I'll join.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on August 06, 2013, 12:56:17 PMGtf FSM, that's not funny, at all. It doesn't have any sort of punchline or joke.
That was only a reference of how Scottish that word was. He only added a good picture to go with that. Just a more entertaining way to say "dat scotness", which I found clever.
(felt like I had to clear that because it was a great post imo)

Toby

The word is actually a shortened a cuter version of the american word 'noob'.

Waddle Bro

You have a history of naming weird words so don't blame us :P