News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG LVII - The Return of Mephistopheles Sign up

Started by Mephistopheles, August 01, 2013, 08:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistopheles

We can start the game right now if we needed to. I just wanted a full roster. If needed I'll cut Leviathan and change Belphegor to a regular wolf. I'll then scale back humans as needed.

BlackDragonSlayer

I AM surprised that there aren't more players joining... :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mephistopheles

Most people fear what they can't control. This game is all about lack of control.

BlackDragonSlayer

With 10 players, though, this will be a rather short game, especially when compared to other recent games. If only at least two more people could join...!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: Mephistopheles on August 05, 2013, 04:28:29 PMMost people fear what they can't control. This game is all about lack of control.
couldnt have said it better myself.

/thinks about game of doors.
/thinks about the similar implications
oh bugger it
/IN
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mephistopheles

And that's the beauty of it. Your lack of control comes from the fact that everybody has total control.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on August 05, 2013, 04:09:12 PM...did you really just call me a "nub"?
or are you referring to yourself? Was there supposed to be a comma or not? I CAN'T TELL.

fank009

:/ Just realized of all the songs with dancing puns I missed...

Toby

Quote from: Dude on August 06, 2013, 03:53:53 AMor are you referring to yourself? Was there supposed to be a comma or not? I CAN'T TELL.
There was meant to be a comma. It was a friendly insult, much kinder than a uncalled for 'sore loser'.

fank009

Is the law of conservation of mass (or roles in this case...) in play? (mentioned briefly, but not fully)

Dude

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on August 06, 2013, 05:31:55 AMThere was meant to be a comma. It was a friendly insult, much kinder than a uncalled for 'sore loser'.
well someone was ranting to me about you and said that and I agreed with him/her so IDFC

Mephistopheles

Quote from: fank009 on August 06, 2013, 06:06:46 AMIs the law of conservation of mass (or roles in this case...) in play? (mentioned briefly, but not fully)
Yes, you cannot do anything to alter the powers associated with specific roles. Evrything else is up for grabs.

Also, if no more players sign up today, the game will begin 12:00AM CST tonight. (11 hours from now.)

Toby

Quote from: Dude on August 06, 2013, 09:42:58 AMwell someone was ranting to me about you and said that and I agreed with him/her so IDFC
If anyone has a problem with my they can stop being bitchy about it behind my back and PM me themselves. I don't need to find out about these things from someone else. PM me if you have a problem with me, I don't care who you are. Things won't get solved if you don't tell me what the problem is.

WHAT CAN I DO IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG.

Gtf FSM, that's not funny, at all. It doesn't have any sort of punchline or joke.

How do you think I feel now? I come to play TWG with nice people but I just find people ranting about me behind my back for reasons I'm guessing are wrong. Why would I be mad about my game not winning the host signups again? I know it's not a great game. Why have I got against Maestro to call him as a cheater? He doesn't need to cheat, his games are fine on their own. If I couldn't accept I might lose a host signups then why would I stick my game in them?

I'm not dumb. PM me whatever shit you want, I don't give a damn, I know you all hate me anyway, It's not my fucking fault I'm not a likable person, you don't give anyone a fucking chance here.

Dude

i never said i hated you i was just pointing out the soreness in that post

take a chill pill