News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG LVII - The Return of Mephistopheles Sign up

Started by Mephistopheles, August 01, 2013, 08:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistopheles

1) This is a mechanic that was in wide use and had a generally agreed definition. One payer needed clarification on a term people were using. Fufilling a deal is not the same as divulging information.

2) Because it never confirmed or denied anything. A player just stated the prior seering were meaningless. He gave no reason as to why and as such didn't breach the contract. Blanket statements are fine, details are not.

3) There were no Deal Made on Night 1. Your point is invalid.

4) There's a difference between being coy and making an assumption. I am the one to judge the difference. Not you.

5) It was a combination of FSM approaching you about something that happened to him, and you admiting that you were the one who did it. If one of you, or both, had just kept silent it would've been fine.

6) Some people have a play style that leaves a large fingerprint, and some of the more veteran players can logically work out "[X] happened, and [Player Y] is the kind of person to make a deal like that." That is far different from a player acknowledging that they made such a deal.

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

So these deals can be about anything, right?

ANYTHING??

Cuz i'm really hungry and I want a sandwich.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fank009

There's the question, to be in or not to be in...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on August 02, 2013, 05:25:30 PMThere's the question, to be in or not to be in...

I really don't know if I wanna join this one or not, it seems both fun and confusing at the same time. maybe I should play because I know liggy wants me to  ;)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FSM-Reapr

I'll play ONLY if you need players. Can't say I'd want to play this game but anything for my bro Meph.

Mephistopheles

I can imagine you didn't have the best time last time you played.

Liggy

Toby

I don't understand how you get 11 votes in poll but only 10 people sign up?

Dude

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on August 05, 2013, 03:08:29 PMI don't understand how you get 11 votes in poll but only 10 people sign up?
stop being a sore loser and shut up already.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on August 05, 2013, 03:08:29 PMI don't understand how you get 11 votes in poll but only 10 people sign up?
10+FSM=36, you nimwit.

Toby

Quote from: Dude on August 05, 2013, 03:25:04 PMstop being a sore loser and shut up already.
I'm not being a sore loser nub, I'm mad a great game like this isn't filling up when it should be!

And I know a few people who joined already didn't vote in the poll.

Dude

Mashi

That's enough, everyone.

Mephistopheles, we'll likely have to edit your game to accommodate for 10 Players so that it'll be filled before the week deadline.  I would join, but I'll unfortunately be busy intermittently over the next few days and will likely have little (or no) Internet access for about a week starting this weekend.

I trust you to be able to balance accordingly if you wish to do so.  If you don't, you can allow TheBoyWhoCriedWolf to put up his game if you would like.  If you need any help balancing, you can PM me.