Question:

Mephistopheles's TWG LVII - The Return of Mephistopheles
11 (61.1%)
TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG LVII: The Boy's Forest of Tears
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 01, 2013, 07:01:05 PM

Mashi

I couldn't think of a good pun, so this have to do, sorry, everyone!!!

Let's do this!!!

Can Host Next Sign Ups:
davy
BlackDragonSlayer

Can Host Afterwards:
FSM-Reapr

EDIT: My mistake, FSM-Reapr!  I had forgotten that you just hosted!

BlackDragonSlayer

List of hosts who can't host yet?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

I always forget that!!!

Thanks for reminding me.

Mephistopheles

TWG LVII - The Return of Mephistopheles

16 Players:
Beelzebub - Master Wolf - Can Spy on one player's deal each phase, chosen at random. He will be given the Deal ID and the written agreement.
Mammon - Wolf - Debt collector. Can kill any player in the game at any time. Useable only once. His identity will be revealed when he does so.
Belphegor - Brutal Wolf
Leviathan - Wolf - Takes two hits to kill.
Gabriel - Seer (blue)
Raphael - Guardian (blue)
Micheal - Archangel (blue) - Can cancel one player's deal each phase, chosen at random. Doesn't restore the game to any prior state, just cancels the contract and it's prior deal chain, if one exists.
9 Humans (green)

Wolves know each other, Angels know each other.

You thought it was over, didn't you?

I'm here to make another deal with you, but this time the powers that be forced me to change the rules a bit. This time he's sending his own Angels to aid your pathetic existence. However, I am sending my own minions to make sure it is a fair game.

Each player can make a deal with the devil for any reason at any time. You can make a deal for whatever you wish, and I will tell you what it will cost you. I can deny any deal I wish, but I will be kind and tell you why, if it doesn't violate the natural laws of the universe or another contract.
Be creative in your deals, you can get anything your heart desires. There are a few ground rules, however; a few deals that the powers that be will not permit me to make:

- You cannot kill anybody; no insta-lynchings or additional wolfings.
 - You cannot violate the laws of time and space, no phase extensions or reductions.
 - You cannot resurrect anybody; I'm not in the saving business, death is permanent.

I have a few ground rules of my own that you should understand before making a deal. I may not be holy, but I never said I wasn't fair:

- All deals revolve around fair trade; something must give for you to get.
 - I get to decide what is given up for you to get what you want, and you will be told the cost, but not who will pay it or how.
 - Once the deal is struck, it is final; you cannot back out of it for any reason.
 - You cannot ask for information regarding deals with other players.
 - You cannot make a deal to effect, affect, alter, or otherwise cancel another players' natural power. These are the abilities they start out with.

Making a Deal:
If you want to make a deal, all you have to do is call me via PM:

"I, [insert name], wish for [the deal you wish to strike] to be executed in the following manner:
List the details."

I will reply:
"I, Mephistopheles, agree to grant [name] the [deal you wish to make] in the following manner:
Details,
 At the cost of [to be determined]."

All you have to do then is reply with the phrase "I agree to this contract" and give your signature, or state that the deal is off. Once the deal is struck it will be given an identification number, randomly generated, and all parties will refer to it as such from that point on.

I advise you to be as clear and detailed as possible, otherwise you will give me the right to execute the deal in any manner I see fitting. You cannot strike the same deal twice, if you back out from an earlier deal you cannot ask me about it later.

Once more to be perfectly clear:
You cannot discuss any aspect of these deals with anybody. You cannot tell anybody that you've struck a deal, the nature of a deal, or question other players about deals they might've had.

All deals with me are confidential; you will not be allowed to discuss your deal or its terms to any other player. Doing so is a breach in contract and I have every right to collect your debt. "What is your debt?" you may ask. In order to play this game, you will agree to sign over your soul to me until this game is completed. You have no obligation to sign this contract, and there will be no penalty against you if don't. All you have to do is sign on the dotted line.

Shall we have this dance again,
Mephistopheles

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

Poll will go up tomorrow at 10PM EST, so long as no one requests an extension.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mephistopheles on July 29, 2013, 04:24:12 PMEach player can make a deal with the devil for any reason at any time. Be creative in your deals, you can get anything your heart desires.
I promise I'll make a better deal this time. ._.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

How do you get permission to host a game?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Mashi

We never really were stringent about the "explicit approval from the TWC" bit for eligibility to host.  So long as you meet the other requirements though, you should be fine, since people are unlikely to vote for a Player if they feel that Player isn't yet ready to host.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Mr Meph, am I banned from the game?

davy

Mephistopheles, I've got a few questions and comments about your game.

First: you've removed (compared to XLIII) the line saying you can only have one contract at a time. Was that intentional?

Seccond: Do TBWCW, Bird and the_last_sheikah still get their special advantage you promised them in XLIII?

Third: I think it would be a good idea if you clarify the line: "You cannot discuss any aspect of these deals with anybody." even more. It doesn't say anything about past deals, future deals that players consider making, revealing information about other players deals or if other players struck a deal or not.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

guys who wants to host this

TWG LVII: If you're clicking this topic, that means Mephistopheles didn't win the host poll

there are cardflips plus the twg accounts

1. Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Wolf
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Bird

I have a really neat game idea, but I think I'll wait 'til next time so I have more time to try to host it.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die